Radio Fucking Clyde fucking embarrasing 07/02/2023

boab1916

One hour in and the show has been Ange to Leeds with Mark Wilson buying into the soup slurping. Based on a former keeper at Leeds giving an opinion piece for the media, this shit show has shown how low it can go when their usual Micheal Beale love in is not available to spout shite. They have narrowed it down to Ange will leave at some point, aye as predicatable just like christmas will arrive December 25th. Absoloute gash and absoloute moon rockets adding to the pish by giving them phone calls and biting.

Absoloute gash and absoloute moon rockets adding to the pish by giving them phone calls and biting.

I would add to that absolute rockets giving them the listening figures, thereby generating advertising revenue……..why would ANYBODY listen to the profoundly anti-Celtic propaganda……buy a dab radio and tune intae go, big John hartson is oan it, disnae take any shit fae the soup takers 🤷‍♂️

One hour in and the show has been Ange to Leeds with Mark Wilson buying into the soup slurping. Based on a former keeper at Leeds giving an opinion piece for the media, this shit show has shown how low it can go when their usual Micheal Beale love in is not available to spout shite. They have narrowed it down to Ange will leave at some point, aye as predicatable just like christmas will arrive December 25th. Absoloute gash and absoloute moon rockets adding to the pish by giving them phone calls and biting.
Beale not linked with Leeds joab?
Shockaroonie!

Would've thought his awful ending to life at QPR had been wiped from the record books by now?

After all 10 games at sevco undefeated ...shirley that's good enough for any joab anywhere in the wuruld?

Short sighted pundits 🤓

I wish I had Radio Clyde...said no one ever
HH
The phone in is comedy gold, I've no tuned in for a good while but that was always the laughs of the night.

Where they get some of these guys ??

Hullo Pahnul! I jist wanted tae say, tae ask , tae say and tae ask dae yeez no think it's abooot time Scotland started playing at ibrox ?
It would stop they cellic fans fae coming they support Ireland anyway ....sometimes baith irelands as well 🤣

Sky Sports desperate to punt Ange to Leeds. Former Aussie goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer told them no way will Ange leave Celtic for Leeds. He is loved at Celtic and is very happy there and has great rapport with the club and fans. It’s not in his character to leave mid season. When he leaves it will be amicably and during the off season. He will not do a “Rodgers“.
Not what Sky wanted to hear. They are desperate for Ange to leave.

Sky Sports desperate to punt Ange to Leeds. Former Aussie goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer told them no way will Ange leave Celtic for Leeds. He is loved at Celtic and is very happy there and has great rapport with the club and fans. It’s not in his character to leave mid season. When he leaves it will be amicably and during the off season. He will not do a “Rodgers“.
Not what Sky wanted to hear. They are desperate for Ange to leave.
Maybe once man shity get stripped of both their titles start another team called man shity and cheat all the lower league teams out of a promotion by starting in the bottom division, then I guess I could see Ange going to them and building them up again, but I'm not really holding my breath on that happening, as for Leeds ffs thats a punishment not a promotion.

Download the app radio Garden bigman. You can listen to any radio station in the world.
Wouldn't want ye to be missing out.....
Cheers Palomino will do that
I remember when they had a phone in show, and one of the mutants was grunting about a game the Huns had played, and came out with: 'The big darkie'
The 'panel' almost splooted their tea oot, as they tried to intervene
"Oh Oh...come on now, ...you can't say that on air..."
That statement by the caller, speaks volumes about their rancid hatred and racism
They really are Scotland's shame
HH

Back