RAE

Threatening behaveour from big Dougie..

HH.
These fekrs got dropped off from a spaceship. I hope it comes back to take them home🀣

They’ve had the best season in the league, end of story. They may or may not set some records because of the hiccups in season, but that’s life. Still champions.

Anyone putting an asterisk on their title, even if the season doesn’t conclude, is silly, bitter, or both. Even if the season was voided, anyone who watched the first 29 match days will know that’s a β€˜Liverpool’ on the line marked 2019-20. Like Heisman Trophies removed for NCAA eligibility breaches, we remember the winners. Liverpool is that.

Gerrard obviously never been asked this question and Rae won a title whilst doped up on EBTs with big Eck.

Untitled.jpg

Well I never thought there could be a worse football pundit than big D.J. but step forward Alec rae the guy is totally delusional from smoking guns, null and void .not one sensible sentence comes out of his mouth how radio /t.v. stations give him a platform is mindbogling
is it possible that the media give these clowns air time, knowing full well that they're as bright as a three watt bulb, just so everybody can have a laugh at deidco and their sycophants. I know this would mean the BBC would have an anti-sevco agenda and I realise this is unlikely, but the mind does wander during lock down. Just a thought.

I believe Stewart Robertson is being used by sevco as their propaganda puppet.
Everything he had printed in the 200 page dossier could have been compiled in probably 25..30 pages,but as they say bigger is better and sevco are definitely believers in that saying..
It is very unlikely that Robertson will be seen back in the offices of the SPFL unless he is facing charges which should be highly likely.
He has left himself open to a charge of bringing the game into disrepute,,,we have all heard of this charge before Scott Brown saluting the sevco fans which is an absolute misdemeanor compared to what Robertson has done..
Everything in the so called dossier was known to Robertson for in some cases 6 weeks, is this not enough time to speak to the people you work with and tell them your thoughts on how things look to be panning out and why you dont agree with what is happening in Scottish Football..
Something like WE DONT WANT CELTIC TO BE CHAMPIONS AGAIN...WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE because I dont want sevco to be champions EVER,..
He must have known about the Dundee email but we are led to believe he did not discuss this with his Chairman over at the cesspit,might be a wee lie in there somewhere.
I am sure from what I have seen there could also be a polis investigation into what he has said about Β£10m having to be refunded to sponsors and tv..
A wee footnote for our hun guests..Celtic will have an SPFL representative at Hampden next season,and even better news is sevco are highly highly unlikely to have a sevco representative at the SPFL in place for the following season...this would normally have been an automatic pick..but you need to be good Bhoys to get the best jobs..
how easy will that make 11 in a row..

HH.

I believe Stewart Robertson is being used by sevco as their propaganda puppet.
Everything he had printed in the 200 page dossier could have been compiled in probably 25..30 pages,but as they say bigger is better and sevco are definitely believers in that saying..
It is very unlikely that Robertson will be seen back in the offices of the SPFL unless he is facing charges which should be highly likely.
He has left himself open to a charge of bringing the game into disrepute,,,we have all heard of this charge before Scott Brown saluting the sevco fans which is an absolute misdemeanor compared to what Robertson has done..
Everything in the so called dossier was known to Robertson for in some cases 6 weeks, is this not enough time to speak to the people you work with and tell them your thoughts on how things look to be panning out and why you dont agree with what is happening in Scottish Football..
Something like WE DONT WANT CELTIC TO BE CHAMPIONS AGAIN...WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE because I dont want sevco to be champions EVER,..
He must have known about the Dundee email but we are led to believe he did not discuss this with his Chairman over at the cesspit,might be a wee lie in there somewhere.
I am sure from what I have seen there could also be a polis investigation into what he has said about Β£10m having to be refunded to sponsors and tv..
A wee footnote for our hun guests..Celtic will have an SPFL representative at Hampden next season,and even better news is sevco are highly highly unlikely to have a sevco representative at the SPFL in place for the following season...this would normally have been an automatic pick..but you need to be good Bhoys to get the best jobs..
how easy will that make 11 in a row..

HH.

Robertson has outed himself as a whistleblower and choose not to be protected, he may or may not be brought to book with his releasing od inside information and even if so would the SPFL want to go through with more tie ups and burning of money they will not get back against Sevco.
However, Robertson will not have went unnoticed with other clubs as to his reliabilty in employment should he find himself out in the cold with the Huns.
Strict codes of confidentiality with clubs is a must Robertson will be a hard man to trust with information.

Back