RAE

patmeech

Well I never thought there could be a worse football pundit than big D.J. but step forward Alec rae the guy is totally delusional from smoking guns, null and void .not one sensible sentence comes out of his mouth how radio /t.v. stations give him a platform is mindbogling

He must be a funny handshake goat raping kinda guy. That's how ye get a job in Scottish sports media. Alex Rae was living under a bridge(ton) with three guillibilly goats gruff when he got called in by the pro-Sevco Scottish media for an interview

Do you hate Feinians ? Yes
Do you wear Brown Brogues? Yes
Have you violated the honour of a Billy- Goat? Oh fuck aye!
Are you prepared to have your honour violated by BFDJ? Twice,sir, nay thrice it be sir.
Start on Monday then Mr Rae...and don't forget the lube.

We Nosferatu doesn't care how much of an arse he shows himself to be as long as he's able to point to squirrels on behalf of Statement F.C.
what get's to me is decent men and women have, no fault of their own, lost their employment and eventually there homes and total arse wipes such as McCoist, McLiesh, the Ferguson brothers and Rae come on the Radio and TV and talk absolute drivel and get well paid for it.

Threatening behaveour from big Dougie..

HH.

Nice time to enjoy the fun

IMG-20200508-WA0002.jpg

what get's to me is decent men and women have, no fault of their own, lost their employment and eventually there homes and total arse wipes such as McCoist, McLiesh, the Ferguson brothers and Rae come on the Radio and TV and talk absolute drivel and get well paid for it.
As far back as i can remember any ex hun player who fell on hard times or was in the shit with the tax man always go a prime job on tv/radio/press even the oe wo to this day can't string a sentence together

Threatening behaveour from big Dougie..

HH.
Just imagine if he sat on you? 😯

Well I never thought there could be a worse football pundit than big D.J. but step forward Alec rae the guy is totally delusional from smoking guns, null and void .not one sensible sentence comes out of his mouth how radio /t.v. stations give him a platform is mindbogling
aye ano I like ssb for a laugh at the crackpots but hes a pure knob on it the hun fever is ripping oot him the way he emphasizes every letter of a bloody word is fuckin annoying man 🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back