Rangers and referee pressure.

Selboy21

A full week on and there is still a relentless surge towards condemning a certain referee.

I will say I'm no fan of Willie as he does make mistakes, but for Rangers to single him out trying to make it look like he has an agenda against them is laughable.
They state this man has made other questionable decisions against the club.

They forgot to mention it was the same referee who turned a blind eye to mcgregors deliberate kick out at ajer or even the same referee who have Rangers a penalty when his back was turned on play.

This is nothing more than a play to Intimate this referee Into questioning his future decisions Against Rangers.
Their Manager has had digs at referees on a few occasions this season without punishment from The football authorities yet Clarke got punished for being outspoken.

I think Scottish football should follow Englands example and make referees declare which football team they have supported and make sure they can't referee a game with their supported team or their main rival.

Only problem is Rangers would need foreign refs every week.

The Huns are letting the refereeing fraternity and everyone else know exactly what they can expect if they do not toe the Hun party line and who better to attack and make an example of than a token Catholic referee such as Collum. It's intimidation at its absolute worst and everyone knows it.

I'm sure also, it's purely coincidental that he has incurred a groin injury which will rule him out of this weeks high profile game. Anyone who suggests he has been tapped on the shoulder would be surely acting mischievously. Wouldn't they???

The SFA, the referees and the rest of Scottish Football have been put on notice. Do what is expected, nay demanded, by the Huns and their acolytes to stop the ten....or suffer the backlash and the consequences.

Anyone expecting a referees strike anytime soon? Na! Me neither.

Last edited:
Let them do what they do and we will keep doing what we do.

Inherrently overcoming all adversities and winning.

We’re the good guys. Good in the end always conquers evil.

Hell just look and hat tip our Lions.

Every man till the final whistle.

Celtic are showing some great attributes insync with the Lions overcoming the adversities of the Scottish establishment refs.

I have every bit of faith that our men can do this.

They are showing a steeliness in their hunger and desire till the final whistle but doing so with classy aplomb.

Lets watch our men burst more than a few bubbles, sink a club and lift the TEN.

Hail Hail bhoys ?

Last edited by a moderator:
A full week on and there is still a relentless surge towards condemning a certain referee.

I will say I'm no fan of Willie as he does make mistakes, but for Rangers to single him out trying to make it look like he has an agenda against them is laughable.
They state this man has made other questionable decisions against the club.

They forgot to mention it was the same referee who turned a blind eye to mcgregors deliberate kick out at ajer or even the same referee who have Rangers a penalty when his back was turned on play.

This is nothing more than a play to Intimate this referee Into questioning his future decisions Against Rangers.
Their Manager has had digs at referees on a few occasions this season without punishment from The football authorities yet Clarke got punished for being outspoken.

I think Scottish football should follow Englands example and make referees declare which football team they have supported and make sure they can't referee a game with their supported team or their main rival.

Only problem is Rangers would need foreign refs every week.
Great Post Sel!

I think the only fair thing to do, in the interests of fair play, is to just let slippy referee every sevco match and listen as his adoring deadbeats yell: "who's the Fenian in the black?"

Interestingly, such a chant from the huns would mark the first time the cheating bastards will have asked an honest question and received a relatively honest answer.

stole this post from justshatered on the Celtic blog-
A few years ago it used to be the unique Celtic rule that a player was booked when he scored a goal.
When this was noticed and commented upon the men in the middle had to find a new unique Celtic rule.
To be fair it did take them a while but they finally got there.
The new one is 'whack a Celtic player'. Yip, it's a free go on a Celtic player. You can stamp on them, as per Naismith, and the referee is unsighted. You can kick one while he's defenceless on the ground like MacGregor and the referee see's nothing. You can even sexually assault one and hay ho, the referee see's nothing.
Now you can even headbutt one, twice actually, and still the referee's nothing.
How can our top referee's be so consistently unsighted during controversial incidents.
Meanwhile the players are usually cited after the match, which is absolutely no use to us, but miraculously end up missing games against our closest rivals.
I guess it's just one of these mysterious things that happen. Hail Hail justshatered!!!

stole this post from justshatered on the Celtic blog-
A few years ago it used to be the unique Celtic rule that a player was booked when he scored a goal.
When this was noticed and commented upon the men in the middle had to find a new unique Celtic rule.
To be fair it did take them a while but they finally got there.
The new one is 'whack a Celtic player'. Yip, it's a free go on a Celtic player. You can stamp on them, as per Naismith, and the referee is unsighted. You can kick one while he's defenceless on the ground like MacGregor and the referee see's nothing. You can even sexually assault one and hay ho, the referee see's nothing.
Now you can even headbutt one, twice actually, and still the referee's nothing.
How can our top referee's be so consistently unsighted during controversial incidents.
Meanwhile the players are usually cited after the match, which is absolutely no use to us, but miraculously end up missing games against our closest rivals.
I guess it's just one of these mysterious things that happen. Hail Hail justshatered!!!
Just orbited past that way MD and enjoyed a particularly humerous and satirical post by yourself.

Quite interesting points in justshatered posts when you consider these things as an accumulation....makes you wonder, doesn't it?

You have to wonder why the sport press struggle in Scotland to find stories when they are in their line of fire every game.
Scottish football has the biggest story of historic cheating and corruption in world sport!

Bigger than the East German USSR doping scandals because this shit had been flying for over 100 years.

Anywhere else in the world and this would be the highest-grossing sports movie ever!

It's like we said though MD.

Why take the risk of letting us even get close to it......derail the fenian upstarts now before it's too late!

Glibby went all in with whatever money he found doon the back of the couch and the SFRA and print and broadcast media have followed through too!
BTW that wis the Easdales money down the couch, easdale said it wis his maws loose change and cops took it, glib claimed it after 3 moths and somehow when the easdales came back for it it ended up in Inrahms maws purse in pakistan, some couch that wiz in greenock.

BTW that wis the Easdales money down the couch, easdale said it wis his maws loose change and cops took it, glib claimed it after 3 moths and somehow when the easdales came back for it it ended up in Inrahms maws purse in pakistan, some couch that wiz in greenock.
Troops will see you all in the morning, daytime,nightime or whenever you arise and to all the other tims take care and see yous in the next adventure of Celtic Noise. HH

You have to wonder why the sport press struggle in Scotland to find stories when they are in their line of fire every game.
in the kingdom of the blind Boab, "journalists are shit scared tae lift their heads above the parapet, smsm can't employ the ebt pack quick enough,the red tops, radio;s snide big brother corporation packed tae the gunnels wi huns, that's no even includin sky sports,and to an extent b.t when angela haggerty raised a negative aboot sevco, look what that lassie had tae put up wi, rips ma phuqin knittin!!!!! grrrrrr!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

To misquote another saying(It does not matter who kicks Celtic as long as someone does) it's sicking to watch at times the list of attacks on Celtic players this season is disgusting,strange when you look at it Naesmith Lafferty and Mac the knife all returned to Scottish football and act like mafia hit men the blind man in black see's nothing.Other teams soon pick up that's its open season on Celtic,the Ref on Sunday was quick enough to call Christie and the Minger over, so he must have seen the head but no action taken if our player goes down he would have been booked?? Maybe y not and for gods sake would someone please teach Morelost how to dive,there's none so blind as he that can see

Members online

Back