Rangers and referee pressure.

Another complaint in from Castlegreyskull about wee Willie Collum . Just in case their original character assassination was misconstrued , they have gone for the jugular now .

Now what happens ? Does Willie Collum never get another Sevco match ? Or , if he does , what kind of pressure will be on him to give every decision the 'right way ' ?

Another complaint in from Castlegreyskull about wee Willie Collum . Just in case their original character assassination was misconstrued , they have gone for the jugular now .

Now what happens ? Does Willie Collum never get another Sevco match ? Or , if he does , what kind of pressure will be on him to give every decision the 'right way ' ?
Willie is now the new McCluskey

Who said 55 anyway is a landmark and achievement as long as there is football it will surpassed, will there ever be another double 8 double 9 and a ten, will there be an invincible treble a double trble and maybe even a treble treble, will there be a scottish team of all scots lifting the EC and been in a second final, 55 will be broken if achieved but will the others i mention, somehow i do not see that.
There will never be 11 local lads lifting the big cup.
Never again.

Who said 55 anyway is a landmark and achievement as long as there is football it will surpassed, will there ever be another double 8 double 9 and a ten, will there be an invincible treble a double trble and maybe even a treble treble, will there be a scottish team of all scots lifting the EC and been in a second final, 55 will be broken if achieved but will the others i mention, somehow i do not see that.
I see a treble treble as the ultimate goal. That would be incredible. If we manage it I think it will only be as time passes and younger generations ask about it will it truly sink in. Even if we dont the Invincible and double treble will never be beaten and go down in History as a unique time to be a Celtic fan. HH

if that were to be achieved then the ultimate after it, is going for the 9 in a row for the second time and building up steam for a decent Euro run and then a really good Euro run and the ultimate 10IAR and pick up whatever trophies comes with this momentum.
Dear Santa i have always been good, .......

Boab1916
Records can never be destoyed if vanished there is a gap.
A triple treble would be a record that would make Celtic and her name noticeable. But it would make one man a legend........ One man who had won every cup and title in front of him.
Now...... What does B Rodgers want. He does the treble does he need to wait for 10IAR to be considered as a priority pick for a BIG Team

Boab1916
Records can never be destoyed if vanished there is a gap.
A triple treble would be a record that would make Celtic and her name noticeable. But it would make one man a legend........ One man who had won every cup and title in front of him.
Now...... What does B Rodgers want. He does the treble does he need to wait for 10IAR to be considered as a priority pick for a BIG Team
BR could go to anyone just now, i beleive he has a belief in his own abilities and genuinely sees Celtic as a challenge of his skills, any good manager with cash can achieve but is it unique, Jock Stein 9 in a row and EC all done through man management and skill. Alex Ferguson same with Aberdeen. So to get close to the CL with 1o in a row would be close to stein.

What a difference a game makes Headbutt strait red,hand ball in box Penalty,5 players round Ref ,still a penalty,makes you think we taught them the game .perhaps they could return the favour?

Last edited:
Back