Rangers appeal six-match bans for five players after breaching Covid-19 regulations Rangers players Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu, Calvin Bassey,

How low can they stoop? They’ve cheated to win the training league, and still find the need to try and cheat, I can only deduce that tav-pen is still not fit 🤣😘
Its no even aboot TavPen m8 they kno that Balahun is Fukin SHITE at RB so if Patterson wiz suspended they DONT trust him tae keep oot Cove🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Without their STRONGEST 11 which is STILL FUKIN SHITE & AW THE BENT REFS they wid win Fuk Aw!! Get Howe in, get these Cunts Fuked Twice b4 Seasons end & I GUARANTEE We'll win the TREBLE nxt Yr!! 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🍾🍾😎😎😎

Its no even aboot TavPen m8 they kno that Balahun is Fukin SHITE at RB so if Patterson wiz suspended they DONT trust him tae keep oot Cove🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Without their STRONGEST 11 which is STILL FUKIN SHITE & AW THE BENT REFS they wid win Fuk Aw!! Get Howe in, get these Cunts Fuked Twice b4 Seasons end & I GUARANTEE We'll win the TREBLE nxt Yr!! 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🍾🍾😎😎😎
Hope wee Hartley tells EVERY WAN ae the Cove players tae CRIPPLE these Cunts!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here’s a wee prediction for you all

Huns are losing in the Scottish Cup going in to the closing stages of the game.....next thing there’s a lot of shouting and gesticulating by a few Hun players.....and would you believe it.....off the park they all trudge.....it’s gonna happen the first time they are in trouble.....bet on it...

Must be thin on the squad and SFA will put appeal back as far as until the team have all players back, absoloute disgusting club and association.
They are flexing their muscles, so far this season they have got away with all sorts of things and now they are testing the waters in case they have a financial problem and need to go into administration before next season, even though they know that a 2nd administration would mean a 25 points deduction, which they will say should not apply to them as they are a "new" club. Call me paranoid but the bastards are up to something 🤔HH.

This is them just reminding the SFA that they will do as the fuk they please and of course the SFA will willingly bend over!
Fukin scandal!
I've noticed that there's not much being said by the opinionated members of the Scottish press re:this matter, perhaps they don't have an opinion, or perhaps they haven't been given their opinions yet by the PR dept at ibrokes. I wish someone at the Sfa would grow a pair and put these fuckers in their place, but I guess that fear of the klan mob will be enough to stop them growing a pair. HH.

They appeal EVERY decision, something we should be doing......not appealing Eddie’s penalty claim booking in the last hun game was an absolute disgrace, just shows how much the board has gave up😡
Well said sir I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment, they keep pushing against the rules till they get what they want, how many times have we heard that they are being unfairly punished and that there is one rule for them and another for everyone else, this is what they will say again and again, till something is done about it. Their recent conduct shows that they have a sense of superiority and that they believe that they are above the rules. Our club must fight back and try to build alliances within scottish football, a start would be trying to ensure a fairer distribution of monies so that all other clubs can see we are not just half of the "old firm" but an integral part of Scottish football and if we do this then I don't think it will impact our finances but it maybe the way to isolate the huns.

I beleave during the appeal said players can still play, does not matter if it’s a week or a month the SFA/SPL will be quite happy to let it drag out it’s just the dark side up to thier usual tricks, this tactic got them a league title so might work for a cup as well.the most mind boggling thing about is that Celtic and the rest of the clubs are letting them do it and the question is why ??

I beleave during the appeal said players can still play, does not matter if it’s a week or a month the SFA/SPL will be quite happy to let it drag out it’s just the dark side up to thier usual tricks, this tactic got them a league title so might work for a cup as well.the most mind boggling thing about is that Celtic and the rest of the clubs are letting them do it and the question is why ??
Delaying tactics!!

I've noticed that there's not much being said by the opinionated members of the Scottish press re:this matter, perhaps they don't have an opinion, or perhaps they haven't been given their opinions yet by the PR dept at ibrokes. I wish someone at the Sfa would grow a pair and put these fuckers in their place, but I guess that fear of the klan mob will be enough to stop them growing a pair. HH.

The SFA are paid up members of the Klan...

Members online

Latest posts

Back