Rangers appeal six-match bans for five players after breaching Covid-19 regulations Rangers players Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu, Calvin Bassey,

I see Gimp has given reasons fur them in particular appealing Pattersons Covid Dogging seshion🤣🤣🤣.. 'Yi see Eeee Crse Mr SFA or should I call you Grandmaster Lodge its like this.. Turn a blind eye m8 this kids the Nxt Scotland RB just like Ross McCrorie wiz the Nxt Scotland Captain.. Eeee Crse' 🤣🤣🤣. Pattersons that Fukin good he wiz NAEWHERE near getting a game when TavPen wiz fit noo he's 'World Class' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Its just like ma Auld Man said 'Wance Dirty Cheating Hun BASTARDS ALWAYS FUKIN DIRTY CHEATING HUN BASTARDS' 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 These Cunts will NEVER I REPEAT NEVER WIN ANYTHING FAIRLY & SQUARELY.. FUK THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I see Gimp has given reasons fur them in particular appealing Pattersons Covid Dogging seshion🤣🤣🤣.. 'Yi see Eeee Crse Mr SFA or should I call you Grandmaster Lodge its like this.. Turn a blind eye m8 this kids the Nxt Scotland RB just like Ross McCrorie wiz the Nxt Scotland Captain.. Eeee Crse' 🤣🤣🤣. Pattersons that Fukin good he wiz NAEWHERE near getting a game when TavPen wiz fit noo he's 'World Class' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Its just like ma Auld Man said 'Wance Dirty Cheating Hun BASTARDS ALWAYS FUKIN DIRTY CHEATING HUN BASTARDS' 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 These Cunts will NEVER I REPEAT NEVER WIN ANYTHING FAIRLY & SQUARELY.. FUK THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Got outa bed in a good mood Sean? 🤣

I can’t believe the arrogance that keeps coming out of Ibroke.
If you don’t want punish, don’t break the lockdown.
They seem to think they’re above the law. Whether it’s on or off the park.
A club that shouldn’t even be in existence. The old club cheated.
The new one is doing exactly the same.
And you know what?....they’re getting away with it.
UEFA, SPFL, SFA, CFC and everybody else in Scottish football is letting them get away with it.😡

Rangers appeal, isn't that an Oxymoron.

So if yir classed as good by your manager you've not to be punished for breaking covid rules, aye right ye are Slippy. They have the right of appeal and rightly so, but spare us the lies we all know it cause Tavpen is goosed. And if he hinted at hurting the Scottish squads Stevie Clarke should just ignore everyone of his players.

They are flexing their muscles, so far this season they have got away with all sorts of things and now they are testing the waters in case they have a financial problem and need to go into administration before next season, even though they know that a 2nd administration would mean a 25 points deduction, which they will say should not apply to them as they are a "new" club. Call me paranoid but the bastards are up to something 🤔HH.
first administration

rangers died of liquidation

sevco would have e a first admin for new club imo

There is nothing beneath the sevvies. They are horrible people.
My sister has an 80-20 policy. You take any group of people by race, colour, religion etc. 80% will be decent people and 20% will be total arseholes. Arseholes are the most diverse group on Earth, every culture has its share.
With the sevvies it's the 2-98 rule.

TET how could a club not have a CVA enter liquidation, come back and enter Administration two? An Admin is going to make the SFA look the most corrupt organisation in world football, looking forward to the criminal proceedings against the Advocate and Scottish Police into the Green, White,Duff and Phelps and others arrests, but not into the real culprits who made this liquidation possible by means of corruption, Murray, Ogilivie, SFA and Rangers 1872 boardroom members who were in on the Murray debt and creditors scam.

Rangers appeal, isn't that an Oxymoron.

So if yir classed as good by your manager you've not to be punished for breaking covid rules, aye right ye are Slippy. They have the right of appeal and rightly so, but spare us the lies we all know it cause Tavpen is goosed. And if he hinted at hurting the Scottish squads Stevie Clarke should just ignore everyone of his players.
They got away with last years dossier ,they can pretty much get away with anything thanks in part to the 5 way agreement they have the sfa by the balls

They got away with last years dossier ,they can pretty much get away with anything thanks in part to the 5 way agreement they have the sfa by the balls
Remember Sally the Girdiner waving a load of blank A4's shouting i have the names of everyone who bets in the game, huns are sleekit and are grasses always have been. They have a tendancy to wear silly uniforms (pervos) and stoat about like bus conductors whilst singing bigoted songs.

The shitpiece commonly known and accepted as Steven Gerrard goes beyond even his pitifully low-life standards today.
He grovels, he slithers and regularly sheds his skin evolving more and more into a slimy, cretinous and as yet un-named new species of invertebrate.
This moron..... Gerrard... is a horrible entitling c*nt.

In his bible, he is above everyone else, their ideals thoughts and wishes, and so much so demands that his will be done.
Who the fuck does he think he is.

Remember this, Gerrard is an evil, wicked, irresponsible shovel of scum.

He is a dangerous bacteria and should be sanitised just as you would disinfect and bleach the worktops in your homes, safe in the knowledge you won't catch something that may harm and kill you.

It may upset people to acknowledge this, but this 'man' is ignorant to the point of manslaughter, encouraging countless thousands to break laws endangering life to many decent others who don't break the same laws put in place for us all.
Covid, in Gerrards bible is of no concern to him.
I detest him so much, the sooner he departs this life the better and safer we will all be.

The article below reinforces the above. He suggests his players NOT BE PUNISHED FOR SERIOUS COVID BREACHES BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS AND IT MAY DAMAGE THEM!!

I wonder how many innocent people have died from the Scottish west coast areas or who were affected by his rancid brain dead attitude to the virus and the gatherings of his retarded sub-human followers.

The Scotsman today reported;

Steven Gerrard has revealed he is “not too happy" with the bans handed out to the five Rangers players who breached Covid-19 guidelines, especially for Nathan Patterson. The Ibrox boss believes the right-back is one of the “brightest prospects ever” in the position and it would be damaging for him to be banned. (The Scotsman)

Last edited:
The shitpiece commonly known and accepted as Steven Gerrard goes beyond even his pitifully low-life standards today.
He grovels, he slithers and regularly sheds his skin evolving more and more into a slimy, cretinous and as yet un-named new species of invertebrate.

In his bible, he is above everyone else, their ideals thoughts and wishes, and so much so demands that his will be done.

He is a dangerous bacteria and should be sanitised just as you would disinfect and bleach the worktops in your homes, safe in the knowledge you won't catch something that may harm and kill you.

It may upset people to acknowledge this, but this 'man' is ignorant to the point of manslaughter, encouraging countless thousands to break laws endangering life to many decent others who don't break the same laws put in place for us all.
I detest him so much, the sooner he departs this life the better and safer we will all be.

The article below reinforces the above. He suggests his players NOT BE PUNISHED FOR SERIOUS COVID BREACHES BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS AND IT MAY DAMAGE THEM!!

I wonder how many innocent people have died from the Scottish west coast areas or who were affected by his rancid brain dead attitude to the virus and the gatherings of his retarded sub-human followers.

Steven Gerrard has revealed he is “not too happy" with the bans handed out to the five Rangers players who breached Covid-19 guidelines, especially for Nathan Patterson. The Ibrox boss believes the right-back is one of the “brightest prospects ever” in the position and it would be damaging for him to be banned. (The Scotsman)
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

"The Ibrox boss believes the right-back is one of the “brightest prospects ever” in the position and it would be damaging for him to be banned. (The Scotsman)

Does not undertsand the ban is because he is not the brightest upstairs and his party has fuck all to do with football it's a lesson to teach morons like him his actions are the cause and spread of covid, there is a reason we have all sat in and ventured out only for exercise and essentials, a fucking year people have fought this virus and this wee prick and his prick of a manager think it's a football punishment.
Was the Jones case, the Aberdeen case and Bolingoli cases not enough to get through to this wee thick cnut.

TET how could a club not have a CVA enter liquidation, come back and enter Administration two? An Admin is going to make the SFA look the most corrupt organisation in world football, looking forward to the criminal proceedings against the Advocate and Scottish Police into the Green, White,Duff and Phelps and others arrests, but not into the real culprits who made this liquidation possible by means of corruption, Murray, Ogilivie, SFA and Rangers 1872 boardroom members who were in on the Murray debt and creditors scam.
Well they could, in theory but they'd have to pay their dues. Has the Oldco been dissolved, or still undergoing that ?

I actually thought Gimp was harshly treated when that wee Wank Tanner asked him about Ian St. John's death, I now recant that statement! Tanner is INDEED A WANKSTAIN but Gimp is just a Fukin SCOUCE NED with an IQ equivalent tae 'Whersh ra Deeds' Broon.. A Man of Self Entitlement where EVERYWAN is against the FILTH (NAE LAFFIN at the back) FUK HIM & ANY & EVERYTHING THE RANCID SCUM STAND FUR.. JUST DIE FUR FUKIN GOOD YA DIRTY CHEATING HUN BASTARDS 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Well they could, in theory but they'd have to pay their dues. Has the Oldco been dissolved, or still undergoing that ?
Old co is like a bike lying in the clyde unrepairable and unsellable. Remember king said.

Pay the face painter ya clown and yer taxes.

Latest posts

Back