Rangers Positive Covid Tests

Along the same lines myself celtic Rose.
Never believed a word that comes out of a new club built upon total lies.
Why start trying to tell the truth now?
International travel, the Belfast testing lab, can’t do the tests from Armenia to enable them to get back home, so forced into telling the truth ….for once
Just me Bellshill bhoy just seems really odd that they went a whole year and half without any or very few outbreaks of Covid and now there appears to be quite a few of them got it.
The east Belfast testing lab is in the staunchly loyalist area, and will, supply negative tests on request, covered up by the player(s) in question having an “injury “ ruling them out for 2 weeks, so no one else having to isolate 😡

I thought if you were double vaccinated you didn't have to self isolate?
If you test positive you need to self isolate. If you are a close contact of someone who tests positive you have to self isolate unless you have been double vaccinated (second one 14 or more days ago) AND test negative after a PCR test.
It seems that 3 or 4 of them have tested positive and they are awaiting the results from several others.
Testing for UEFA competitions are done via a testing lab nominated by UEFA. East Belfast lock ups, as allowed by the SFA, are not used.

If you test positive you need to self isolate. If you are a close contact of someone who tests positive you have to self isolate unless you have been double vaccinated (second one 14 or more days ago) AND test negative after a PCR test.
It seems that 3 or 4 of them have tested positive and they are awaiting the results from several others.
Testing for UEFA competitions are done via a testing lab nominated by UEFA. East Belfast lock ups, as allowed by the SFA, are not used.
The unseen Fenian hand at work again no doubt.

International travel, the Belfast testing lab, can’t do the tests from Armenia to enable them to get back home, so forced into telling the truth ….for once

The east Belfast testing lab is in the staunchly loyalist area, and will, supply negative tests on request, covered up by the player(s) in question having an “injury “ ruling them out for 2 weeks, so no one else having to isolate 😡
Well explained BB.
Would like to know what the situation at Ross County is now after playing the scum only 2 days ago.

I think the dam is breaking. They have been exposed throughout the world as the bigots they are. From Australia to the USA, what every one of us knows is being laid bare. And they do not like it.
We have exposed them as the only team in the UK not to have declared a positive covid test and to deflect from their denouement as the most racist club in Europe, they are pathetically trying to seek an equivalence with every other normal club.
Just lay down and die. As a sporting challenge they are nothing. If we, as a club and our board, had the will to destroy them we could without even trying a leg. We have enabled these dicks to preserve the illusion of scottish football being a viable competition
However , validation of a bigots view, by tacitly accepting and normalising their xenophobia and disgusting anti Irish racism has been a scottish media tour de force for years.
It's quite simple. We Have to Call It Out. On every occasion, every slur and every racist epithet .
NO MORE

Just me Bellshill bhoy just seems really odd that they went a whole year and half without any or very few outbreaks of Covid and now there appears to be quite a few of them got it.
They got caught due to having to prove they didn't have it as they were off to Europe, most likely, rules have changed and they couldn't bullshit their way out of it
Mibbes aye...mibbes naw

Back