Rangers Positive Covid Tests

Don't want to ruin anyones party but I remember the build up to a celtic scum game when they were absolutely buzzing....our make shift back line that they were going to run all over....we beat them that game and beat them well. I know this is completely different. We were serial cup and league winners and they are no better than a pub team but still (I've put 6-1 on the predictor).....hopefully big Ange keeps the bhoys focused. Go out against them like we are going out against a top performing side.

Don't want to ruin anyones party but I remember the build up to a celtic scum game when they were absolutely buzzing....our make shift back line that they were going to run all over....we beat them that game and beat them well. I know this is completely different. We were serial cup and league winners and they are no better than a pub team but still (I've put 6-1 on the predictor).....hopefully big Ange keeps the bhoys focused. Go out against them like we are going out against a top performing side.
Granted BUT this current team look like they're building a great mentality and are super confident because they're playing well it's no just hype they know they're playing well and will be looking forward to ibrox im just gutted none of yous will be there to see this game bang out of order shitebag hun fucks🤬 this could be a real marker on Sunday HH

Won't be a problem keeping the team focused with Ange at the helm Lubos.
The players themselves will want to put a few wrongs, right as well.
Won't take to much to have the moon howlers on their backs also 5 minutes if the scum are lucky enough to last that long

Back