Rangers Positive Covid Tests

So as I mentioned earlier in the thread Airdrionians had quite a few Covid positives last week but still had to play. Now I see they've requested a cancellation of this week's game due to the number of players self isolating.
A sign of things to come?
That cant be applied to the derby , even the goalkeeper situation theyd get special dispensation to sign a temp one. Theyd have to play the kids but I expect a full strength hunnite side. Celtic should ask for clarification on the safety of our players for this game

El Fat Cuntio just missed a Sitter🤣🤣🤣Lardarse Cunt canny run, fukin wobbles!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Bitter little Hun Bastard McCunt still fancies him fur 2 or 3🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Over 120 minutes now with only an offside goal to show against a useless shower of muck, says it all about just how shite the scum really are, plus not far short of full strength, could even argue they are at full strength apart from keepers

Over 120 minutes now with only an offside goal to show against a useless shower of muck, says it all about just how shite the scum really are, plus not far short of full strength, could even argue they are at full strength apart from keepers
Alashkert player just kicked McCrorie on the napper, could yet have NAE KEEPER FUR SUN🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Must admit wiz a Strait red, this Mob are UTTER SHITE!!

Fukin HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Roofe nearly took the Sparta Keepers heed aff but this Deluded Hun Bastard thinks this challenge wiz worse!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 15514
Only confirms just how thick and deluded the scum are.
If we were playing this shower of muck, we would be going crazy at how poor and bad we were playing.
And these pair of pricks commentating are just as shite as the scum

Members online

Back