Rangers(sic)retail Ltd

wee Abdul'll be delighted,free tap wi every kebab!,wonder whit Hummel think,aw that time an money spent makin stuff that they cannae sell,mibbes another court case!!! geeza Stella!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you want sauce and salad......and a free 'Rangers' tap with that?

Nah just sauce......naw wait kebabs always give me the shits......better gimme that free 'Rangers' tap as well :ROFLMAO:

MD Charlie Gallagher no 8 remebered for setting the ball rolling I am sure you will recognise this.

View attachment 2854
Was at that game up the tap part of hamdump, same pair set the ball rolling in euro was at parkheed minutes, to go looked like a replay.then the dynamic two cropped up again we
wear aw rolling about the piss and beer but didn't give two monkey some night, got hame ma ma said look at the state ay you hope your no Gonny turn out like your da smelling ay pish and beer

Was at that game up the tap part of hamdump, same pair set the ball rolling in euro was at parkheed minutes, to go looked like a replay.then the dynamic two cropped up again we
wear aw rolling about the piss and beer but didn't give two monkey some night, got hame ma ma said look at the state ay you hope your no Gonny turn out like your da smelling ay pish and beer

Memories was too young to be at this game, ( or never got took) made up for it, when i attended the Aberdeen final with my da and this was the ultimate before the historic clean sweep when big ears came to Parkhead trophy room.

Members online

Latest posts

Back