# Re-route the flute

GCC scum

Remember if the SNP want yer vote folks remember before marking X in the box that SNP RUN GCC allow ANTI-CATHOLIC MARCHES to go by places of worship.

So dumbass orange neanderthols can get their kicks screaming hatred at chapels and parishioners.

Tell them tae bolt. If they want your vote the vile show has to stop.

Never voted SNP no interest in doing so. The orange order will always be sectarian anti Catholic and they believe its their right to march. Well let them march up and down lizzies Palace to their hearts content, we have no need of them here. Can just see lizzie now on her balcony screaming st them to shut the fcuk up, ye bstards you've woke the grandweans up. Scum that ye are. https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC....U4EudLZ6/giphy.gif&ehk=++OT4IGl4B1YaVv/qTH1bQ

Glasgow City Council ought to be severely punished for allowing Sevco cretins loose in the streets when our Bhoys are lifting the Scottish Cup. I for one is fed up with GCC ,pure stupidity, If anyone gets injured because of this then GCC should be arrested They are trying to spoil Celtics day. Celtic v Sevco only 1 winner & it's not GCC or the Mankey Cretins fae La La Land

Glasgow City Council ought to be severely punished for allowing Sevco cretins loose in the streets when our Bhoys are lifting the Scottish Cup. I for one is fed up with GCC ,pure stupidity, If anyone gets injured because of this then GCC should be arrested They are trying to spoil Celtics day. Celtic v Sevco only 1 winner & it's not GCC or the Mankey Cretins fae La La Land

Their a shower a shite Albhoy1 ?

Never voted SNP no interest in doing so. The orange order will always be sectarian anti Catholic and they believe its their right to march. Well let them march up and down lizzies Palace to their hearts content, we have no need of them here. Can just see lizzie now on her balcony screaming st them to shut the fcuk up, ye bstards you've woke the grandweans up. Scum that ye are. https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.c4fddbcd4b5de50771d921ba5fd71aea&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7bbbIOXU4EudLZ6/giphy.gif&ehk=++OT4IGl4B1YaVv/qTH1bQ

Might want to look at the labour parties contribution and councillor MacAveetie as far as parades go .
https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/the-future-is-orange-1-1361758

Stated all along they should be banned from walking past the chapel ,take that away and it becomes meaningless

Yet both Snp and Labour have all made donations to the orange cnts while ignoring the public who don't want this scum anywhere near our society,the glasgow walk shuts the fkn city down

And the public pick up the bill

vote the greens there tuned to the moon

FFS, blame the SNP, Labour ran GCC for decades & were in cahoots with the OO. When Labour needed boots on the street at election & referendum time, the OO kept their part of the part of the agreement & the council duly obliged by granting the scum unlimited marches with out restrictions.

If they banned the walks, "Yer stopping us, Celebrating wur CULTURE, after all we ara THE PEEPUL"

Unfortunately "THUR CULTURE" is celebrating an act of treson, funded & instigated by ROME, led by a Dutch Catholic. Some f**kin culture eh!

Stated all along they should be banned from walking past the chapel ,take that away and it becomes meaningless

Yet both Snp and Labour have all made donations to the orange cnts while ignoring the public who don't want this scum anywhere near our society,the glasgow walk shuts the fkn city down

And the public pick up the bill

vote the greens there tuned to the moon

Well said Kelly i concur 100%

Can anybody show me a post castigating Scottish Labour forcallowibg these marches when they ran Glasgow forever? Unless you can, then trying to blame the SNP is fucking ridiculous.

Labour have betrayed the working class. I say that as an ex member of nearly 12 years. The Scottish Labour Party and nationally have backed.

£30b benefit cuts to our most vulnerable people.

Cutting disability entitlement.

The Bedroom Tax

To name but a few things.

The OO should be made to walk away from Catholic Churches. This is not a recent phenomenon. Trying to lay this disgrace at the SNP door is totally out of order. No pun intended.

If we want to look at how a party have sold out our working class. Look no further than Labour.

I would vote Tory before they Cunts. I can accept enemies better than traitors. And they are Fucking traitors. Standing shoulder to shoulder with the Tories in the last Indy Ref disgusted me.

They are dead here now and it’s all their own fault. The SNP is the best way to fight the rise of fascism in Britain, are they perfect? Hello no, are they at least trying to make us a fairer country? Absolutely.

Remember please if you will, that bastard Ed NoBalls boasting about being more harsh in relation to benefit cuts. Fucking traitors.

Can anybody show me a post castigating Scottish Labour forcallowibg these marches when they ran Glasgow forever? Unless you can, then trying to blame the SNP is fucking ridiculous.

Labour have betrayed the working class. I say that as an ex member of nearly 12 years. The Scottish Labour Party and nationally have backed.

The Bedroom Tax

The OO should be made to walk away from Catholic Churches. This is not a recent phenomenon. Trying to lay this disgrace at the SNP door is totally out of order. No pun intended.

If we want to look at how a party have sold out our working class. Look no further than Labour.

I would vote Tory before they Cunts. I can accept enemies better than traitors. And they are Fucking traitors. Standing shoulder to shoulder with the Tories in the last Indy Ref disgusted me.

They are dead here now and it’s all their own fault. The SNP is the best way to fight the rise of fascism in Britain, are they perfect? Hello no, are they at least trying to make us a fairer country? Absolutely.

Remember please if you will, that bastard Ed NoBalls boasting about being more harsh in relation to benefit cuts. Fucking traitors.
well said Tv!

The Bedroom Tax

You also missed that bastard Brown who sold of the the UK gold at rock bottom prices then got fkd out a job to then came back preaching how Labour were the only party to lift famlies out of poverty

cnts the lot of them

Members online

Latest posts

Back