Reaction – “Talk is about Shane Duffy, he’s the exact type of defender we need. Would be a cracking signing”

Absolutely. We can also tinker with this by selecting or subbing wing backs/full backs/wingers accordingly. Against big European teams we can even play Broony and Soro as holding players in front of these three with CalMac's industry being utilised further up the pitch.

Broony for me is coming to the end
Is play him sparingly.
I thought we played faster and more fluid when he was out for long periods.
We need a hard man in midfield and I don't think Cal Mac will be that man.

Broony for me is coming to the end
Is play him sparingly.
I thought we played faster and more fluid when he was out for long periods.
We need a hard man in midfield and I don't think Cal Mac will be that man.
I agree. Not writing Broony off yet as his drive and leadership will still be vital to us, but he can't play at such a crazy high intensity twice a week in must-win matches. He needs to be used wisely and phase Soro in - he seems fearless and looks to be our hard man in the middle of the pitch. You're right that CalMac isn't a hard man, but is tough and such an important player for us.

on kds last night they were saying brighton want us to pay 80% of his wages if its a loan deal so looks like the cost of a loan would be well out the window as rumour is he's on £40k
So if we were going for him it will be a permanent deal ,still think were missing a trick by not going for mcclean
Sign both of them and unleash them on the HUNS
Get Shane Duffy in for sure
Look at Goldson, an unknown when he signed for them, a donkey, and still an unknown
We need a solid centre half, so let's get this one done
HH

Back