Read Ronaldo's sister's lengthy Rant at former Celtic Star, Virgil van Dijk

I agree with you there, Loopy, they're the devil's grapes. Boak. 👿
Thing about Christmas is its all pish, the foods pish, when else do you get force fed brussel fucking sprouts and turkey? Never! If it was good you'd have it all fucking year, same with Christmas music it's pish as well, if it was any good you'd listen to during July! And if having a six foot bastard tree in your living room was a good idea you'd plant one and have it as a permanent fixture! The weathers pish as well. Sorry Artur Claus but it's all shite.

I like brussel sprouts. And pumpkin pie. But not together.

I didn't know Walker's made crisps. All we get here is the shortbread, which is pretty good as far as shortbread goes. One issue I had with Walker's -- and I even wrote to them via the email on the tin -- was that on one box they had MADE IN SCOTLAND and a picture of Big Ben. Now, I know: Most Americans probably think that Big Ben is where the Loch Ness monster lives -- yeah, many here ARE really that stupid -- but if you wanted to put something iconic and Scottish on the tin, why not -- oh, I don't know -- Paradise?

Thing about Christmas is its all pish, the foods pish, when else do you get force fed brussel fucking sprouts and turkey? Never! If it was good you'd have it all fucking year, same with Christmas music it's pish as well, if it was any good you'd listen to during July! And if having a six foot bastard tree in your living room was a good idea you'd plant one and have it as a permanent fixture! The weathers pish as well. Sorry Artur Claus but it's all shite.

👏👏👏

Back