Reading the replies to Maria about me has made me smile.

Brexit and right win politics getting into a tangled web.

Hi @RachelRileyRR, we really enjoyed your Channel Four interview, but there was one thing we’re slightly concerned about. You said that you “didn’t look like your typical Jew”. Could you please explain to everyone what a “typical Jew” is supposed to look like?

[B]George Galloway[/B]‏Verified account @[B]georgegalloway[/B]

Replying to @[B]StevenG78825346[/B] @[B]stephenfry[/B] @[B]RachelRileyRR[/B]

Dumbfounding. She calls Chomsky ( or Chomski as she styles him) an anti-Semite and slanders half the Labour Party as the same. 1980’s left-wing comedy icon and all round gent backs...her! #Corbyn #Labour

I'm waiting for the Far-Right's ignorant comments about how communist Roger Waters is.

I think she should stick to what she's really good at, the numbers game, she defo won't be added to the approx 8500 people on the Israeli jewish self haters list, maybe if she'd had a one on one interview with Chomsky she might have been a wee bit more educated as to what Israels part in the chaotic new world really is, and on the subject of Mr Waters, im sure you already know it but if not, check out a song from last year, deja vu, back to his best imo Boab.

For some reason, you think Celtic should be racking up debts to chase a ghost???

1 We really dont need 50 million loan. should have 30 million plus access to the 20 million for dembele.

2 Its the op costs that are burst. Long term loans will not help with getting op costs under control. It may actually be that the op costs are very high when celtic get into europe (players getting eorpean bonuses for getting to the lucrative parts. Hence reason players took huff when they blew it for champions league. Perhaps the op costs are actually aligned to the Player performance so well that the players get cut of the action only when the club gets cut of the action. Would fit the Lawell sales models.

3 Are you suggesting the club should expand the op costs in short term and pay the price in the long term. I for one would not be happy if the club did that. Short term is just that.

4 The crazy notion you have of 60 million of the champions league prize money therefore spend 60 million to get it. Well they already do that to a great extent. I dont believe they get 60 million. But lets just say its 60 million. Most of the the income already swallowed by the bonuses the players and staff get for getting to that stage, coupled with the income expences involved in taking part in abig glamour matches. SO the idea of spending 60 million to get 60 million is nonsense and you need to try and undertsand the remuneration process better before you start demanding other people spend their money coz they will get it back easy if they do. Snake oil salesmen use the same madcap theory to get hold of your cash today. Just check out the crypt finances and see what happens to all that wonderful investment.

5 Celtic are on great financial footing but they need to expand the op cost if they want to afford better players, which means increasing revenues for ordinary ops. No so easy when the stadium is for season book maxed as far as i am aware. Would require upping the tickets prices, getting subsidy form tv deals, a rich flush billionaire who wants to throw his money down gifts route road, think youll find most billionaires are biollionaires coz they dont do throwing their money away, hence when you see rich billionaires apparantly throwing money away they probably doing some kind of tax dodge. Again check out the crypt for better understanding of tax dodges. I dare say there are rich philanthropists who love football and can afford to lose lots of cash without much of dent. But they are few and far between.

6 DD should not be required by club to open cheque book to keep ahaead of the crypt. And if its rigged then even opening the chequebook wont make much difference.

Celtic have by far better first team squad than Sevco.
ALready pay much more wages.
This neurotic must spend must spend must spend is just that neurotic. And since club is maxed out on op costs, no matter how much of a 10 year loan we got lets call it 100 million it would mostly be chewed up on the op costs over ten year for 1 or two classy players. That the reality of the crazy market.

7 Im pretty certain ive covered this with you a few times. But it would seem no matter what anybody tells you to take away your anxiety im pretty certain you will still be going on about the 60 million champions league stuff.

8 I dont think your a hun, but you sure do buy into their hype.

9 If celtic cant win 10 in row with the current op costs then they really didnt deserve to win it. With one caveat if they were blatantly cheated by the hun. But form what i seen this season Celtic have been pretty mediocore on far to many occasions and thats squarely down to the manager and the players. Even games they dropped points they prossibly should have won with better management rather than ref cheating us. Sill the refs do appear to be back to thier tilted best whcih all contributes to our mediocrity.

10 Who cares who funding the horde or how? If its illegal it will get found out. If kings a billionaire who wants throw money down the pan then fine. Got sack all to do with Celtic and ceratinly shouldnt be making you sweat with anxiety.

11 Celtic are well run. Whatever any other team does is their beef. Celtic have money to spend. The reason they havent as yet in my opinion is the lack of value added available for the buck and the already maxed out op costs.

12 And i bet your life if you were the billionaire with the dermot desmond bank accounts and his savvy business mind you wouldnt be throwing good money away and making the club you love weaker as result just to chase a ghost that the MSM says is coming to get you.

If rodgers isnt capable of winning the Scotish premier league with the best players by far with the highest wages by far and the biggest resources and best training centres then Rodgers sucks. its thats simple. And if you say but he would suck less if we gave him another 60 million for guys who cant cut it in Scotland then ffs your neurotic anxiety will eat you to an early grave.

Where there is no peace in your heart, money wont give you peace.

God bless mate and try and relax. Other people spending their money wont help take that anxiety away. I can guarantee you that much.

Fantastic post Tet. Bloomin brilliant. 100% sense. We all know it, just on our bhad days we are too passionate and want the whole damn pie.

Minty is obviously still in the background over there but who would really want their model ? Luckybag then bust.

On the good days i will allow my head to over-rule my heart and see our model will ensure longevity.

HH pal ☘️

I think she should stick to what she's really good at, the numbers game, she defo won't be added to the approx 8500 people on the Israeli jewish self haters list, maybe if she'd had a one on one interview with Chomsky she might have been a wee bit more educated as to what Israels part in the chaotic new world really is, and on the subject of Mr Waters, im sure you already know it but if not, check out a song from last year, deja vu, back to his best imo Boab.
Was at the Gig Glasgow also check out Picture That!!

I’m still no wiser as to how they get away with it. If it’s illegal and against the rules are we saying unless somebody grasses them uefa do fuck all? And if somebody dies they don’t pull up the national association? I just can’t buy that.

Whatever they are doing must be allowed.

I'm surprised you think what the Huns are doing must be allowed after all the cheating and corruption they have been a part of and the people in the SFA who have covered their indiscretions.

We know about the side letters and we know about their placemen in the SFA and what they were up to and we know about the recent court proceedings that introduced evidence that was damaging to the Huns and their acolytes.....and the list goes on and on.

How can you give them any benefit of the doubt when all they do is continually cheat, lie, deflect and corrupt. Surely you would know this?

Forgive me for questioning your judgement but I can't fathom why you would think like this.

The evidence against the Huns to date and their cheating and corruption is there for all to see.

They are capable of anything as has been historically shown.

There is no doubt about it.

I'm surprised you think what the Huns are doing must be allowed after all the cheating and corruption they have been a part of and the people in the SFA who have covered their indiscretions.

We know about the side letters and we know about their placemen in the SFA and what they were up to and we know about the recent court proceedings that introduced evidence that was damaging to the Huns and their acolytes.....and the list goes on and on.

How can you give them any benefit of the doubt when all they do is continually cheat, lie, deflect and corrupt. Surely you would know this?

Forgive me for questioning your judgement but I can't fathom why you would think like this.

The evidence against the Huns to date and their cheating and corruption is there for all to see.

Most football supporters in Scotland probably agree that something stinks ( financially) out Ibrokes way - but what have the authorities done about it ? S.F.A. !
So , it is natural if not logical to presume that the wrongdoing has not ended and that some really nasty jiggery-pokery ( to use a technical term ) is ongoing in Mordor but no action is forthcoming from those who are supposed to police our game .
Hence the thought by some that maybe what they are doing actually is legal - but , based on past events , I will never give them the benefit of the doubt in anything !

I look at the reality of the situation. Have you missed it.

1. They have signed Defoe and Davis.

2. They have signed Kamara

3. They have signed the WATP Killie player on pre contract.

I agree with you on your points about their past crimes, does that mean these players won’t play? Will they be pulled up and told you can’t do that? I am not making up they have signed these players.

My judgement is based on reality. You are aware that they are now Sevco players? That right at this moment they are training with them right now. That Davis is talking about extending his stay? Am I making this up?

We can quote all their crimes all fucking day, it doesn’t change a thing. It doesn’t affect them. They carry on bringing players in.

My judgement is spot on because they are there. You are grasping at straws hoping someone will step in to right wrongs. It’s the hope that kills you.

I will bet you a bottle of good malt that they play. That no action is taken. That UEFA will do fuck all.

So, where does that leave us? I will tell you. With them continuing to operate, continuing to bring in players. To continue to spend money outwith what they generate.

Moaning about why they shouldn’t be allowed to changes fuck all. Not a thing.

Let’s deal in the real world and what we have to overcome, rather than some reality that doesn’t exist.

Tell me this, why aren’t Celtic saying a thing about any of it? Why aren’t they calling them out? Why aren’t UEFA telling them to stop?

Are UEFA part of the Masonic SFA conspiracy too?

I cannot understand how it’s allowed, but the facts are, they are being allowed and Celtic have said jack.

Why?

In the meantime, we need to tool up to defeat them. Moaning that they cheat won’t change the fact that Defoe and Davis will take the field at Kilmarnock.

It’s like the weekly pronouncement of their imminent demise. Hasn’t happened and for my money won’t.

TheGreatOne said:
This for me.

It is easy to think why won’t they just inject more money because they’re rich but if it was as easy as that, it’d have been done by now. These are uneducated people, they have money and are where they are in business because they know how to work it.

I’m still no wiser as to how they get away with it. If it’s illegal and against the rules are we saying unless somebody grasses them uef

And if somebody dies they don’t pull up the national association? I just can’t buy that.

It seems your argument is based around "whatever they are doing must be allowed".....Is that accurate?

For clarity........what do you mean by "whatever they are doing must be allowed"

Are you talking about anything they do? Or ar

TheGreatOne said:
This for me.

It is easy to think why won’t they just inject more money because they’re rich but if it was as easy as that, it’d have been done by now. These are uneducated people, they have money and are where they are in business because they know how to work it.

I’m still no wiser as to how they get away with it. If it’s illegal and against the rules are we saying unless somebody grasses them uef

And if somebody dies they don’t pull up the national association? I just can’t buy that.

It seems your argument is based around "whatever they are doing must be allowed".....Is that accurate?

For clarity........what do you mean by "whatever they are doing must be allowed"

Are you talking about anything they do? Or ar

Im simply talking about the reality. They are doing it and Celtic haven’t called foul. What does that tell you?

Members online

Latest posts

Back