Reading the replies to Maria about me has made me smile.

Im simply talking about the reality. They are doing it and Celtic haven’t called foul. What does that tell you?

Apologies previously my battery ran flat. Anyway back to current matters.

My understanding is Celtic have asked for the matter to be addressed due to the prompting of Res 12 and it currently sits with the SFA and has done for many months without anything happening that we know about.

Dave King (the convicted criminal) has made it known he wants the matter to be forwarded to CAS....he has done this in the apparent knowledge that the secretive 5 way agreement has given the Huns an indemnity from any form of action by the SFA in matters pertaining to the dead rangers.

This being the case the SFA are obviously scared to death of matters arising that would show the world the extent of the cheating within the governance of Scottish Football and CAS would throw anything out that was presented to them along the lines previously mentioned... and if CAS was to throw matters out it would have to give the reasons why...which would of course expose the indemnity agreement previously mentioned.

So...what we know for certain is that Celtic have no doubt followed protocol by addressing things first with the SFA and to date the SFA are sitting on their hands as they don't know what to do...as if they were exposed as a corrupt organisation that done a deal to look after the Huns...those responsible would be in serious trouble with major consequence to follow.

Are Celtic doing all that they can?...well the Board will argue they have to follow protocol...and they are doing that in their view...as they know the consequences of breaking the rules as they now stand.

Remembering UEFA,s position that if a club under their jurisdiction takes matters to court against their home association et al...all the clubs in that association will be banned from playing in any competition under the jurisdiction of UEFA as a consequence.

SO...that being the case what would you propose that Celtic do that they haven't already done?

Maybe you should do a wee bit of research as Celtic have made moves to have the cheating adressed sometimes the cheats just find other ways to kick maters into the long grass by allowing resignations etc.
View attachment 1004

Have you checked the date on that letter? I read that letter as it became available. It’s 16 months later. If you had a pen pal who sent a letter every 16 months then he might be binned.

What I want to know is what next? The powers that be obviously want it to go away. Seems to me at least thatvexactky what’s happened. You did notice the sidestep when Res 12 came up at the AGM? Or did I imagine that?

Have you checked the date on that letter? I read that letter as it became available. It’s 16 months later. If you had a pen pal who sent a letter every 16 months then he might be binned.

What I want to know is what next? The powers that be obviously want it to go away. Seems to me at least thatvexactky what’s happened. You did notice the sidestep when Res 12 came up at the AGM? Or did I imagine that?
Not if such action had to be witheld until information was made in the public interest.

Apologies previously my battery ran flat. Anyway back to current matters.

My understanding is Celtic have asked for the matter to be addressed due to the prompting of Res 12 and it currently sits with the SFA and has done for many months without anything happening that we know about.

Dave King (the convicted criminal) has made it known he wants the matter to be forwarded to CAS....he has done this in the apparent knowledge that the secretive 5 way agreement has given the Huns an indemnity from any form of action by the SFA in matters pertaining to the dead rangers.

This being the case the SFA are obviously scared to death of matters arising that would show the world the extent of the cheating within the governance of Scottish Football and CAS would throw anything out that was presented to them along the lines previously mentioned... and if CAS was to throw matters out it would have to give the reasons why...which would of course expose the indemnity agreement previously mentioned.

So...what we know for certain is that Celtic have no doubt followed protocol by addressing things first with the SFA and to date the SFA are sitting on their hands as they don't know what to do...as if they were exposed as a corrupt organisation that done a deal to look after the Huns...those responsible would be in serious trouble with major consequence to follow.

Are Celtic doing all that they can?...well the Board will argue they have to follow protocol...and they are doing that in their view...as they know the consequences of breaking the rules as they now stand.

Remembering UEFA,s position that if a club under their jurisdiction takes matters to court against their home association et al...all the clubs in that association will be banned from playing in any competition under the jurisdiction of UEFA as a consequence.

SO...that being the case what would you propose that Celtic do that they haven't already done?

It seems to me reading your points that’s there’s fuck all that can be done without being banned from Europe. So, nothing. They have got away with it. Which begs the question why are we still going on about it when you clearly point out we have nowhere to go?

You seem to suggest it’s a dead horse that retains the capability of kicking us in the head. Have I read what you said properly.

We can’t call out the organisation who committed the crime? Is that the bottom line?

It seems to me reading your points that’s there’s fuck all that can be done without being banned from Europe. So, nothing. They have got away with it. Which begs the question why are we still going on about it when you clearly point out we have nowhere to go?

You seem to suggest it’s a dead horse that retains the capability of kicking us in the head. Have I read what you said properly.

We can’t call out the organisation who committed the crime? Is that the bottom line?
Its not a dead horse what is happening is as stated their isd a stalemate from the SFA , however, they have not got away with anything, there is also the small matter of TOP which ties in with the BDO investigation, thus what Association is going to play a hand until all is revealed and the alternatives unknown, we are very rushed to enter into things we are not sure of on the legals, but our pointing out every flaws as and when we find them stokes the fire that wee bit higher, so we continue to highlight and keep the momentum.

Its not a dead horse what is happening is as stated their isd a stalemate from the SFA , however, they have not got away with anything, there is also the small matter of TOP which ties in with the BDO investigation, thus what Association is going to play a hand until all is revealed and the alternatives unknown, we are very rushed to enter into things we are not sure of on the legals, but our pointing out every flaws as and when we find them stokes the fire that wee bit higher, so we continue to highlight and keep the momentum.

I get all thstband agree, what I am asking is, is this the reason Celtic are looking as if they are doing little innxase we get UEFA down on our arse for calling out the SFA?

If pursuing this gets ya banned I now understand our reluctance to call a spade a cheating shovel.

I'm sorry you can't seem to comprehend what's being highlighted.

Again if I may...Celtic have approached the SFA as per the proper protocol seeking answers to their serious concerns.

The SFA to date have done nothing in relation to these concerns as I have previously indicated to you.

Let me repeat this for complete clarity...the governing body of Scottish Football have done nothing to address the serious concerns of a member club.

What's your answer to this dilemma?

Can I ask you...why are you so persistently vociferous and hostile on a multitude of matters pertaining to Celtic?

You are consistently giving negative opinions on just about everything without any consideration being given to alternative views and in some cases the facts of the matter.

Matters have been explained to you in detail and copies of letters sent by Peter Lawwell have been tabled to authenticate that Celtic are active in addressing matters with the SFA and yet you are not taking these things on board. You are simply criticising just about everything to do with our Club.

I hope you don't mind me saying...you are coming across as an extremely angry man on a mission.

I'm sorry you can't seem to comprehend what's being highlighted.

Again if I may...Celtic have approached the SFA as per the proper protocol seeking answers to their serious concerns.

The SFA to date have done nothing in relation to these concerns as I have previously indicated to you.

Let me repeat this for complete clarity...the governing body of Scottish Football have done nothing to address the serious concerns of a member club.

What's your answer to this dilemma?

Can I ask you...why are you so persistently vociferous and hostile on a multitude of matters pertaining to Celtic?

You are consistently giving negative opinions on just about everything without any consideration being given to alternative views and in some cases the facts of the matter.

Matters have been explained to you in detail and copies of letters sent by Peter Lawwell have been tabled to authenticate that Celtic are active in addressing matters with the SFA and yet you are not taking these things on board. You are simply criticising just about everything to do with our Club.

I hope you don't mind me saying...you are coming across as an extremely angry man on a mission.

Fair points. I am. That they are getting away with it. I will hope we get to where we need to be and they are made to pay for their cheating. I will let it run it’s course.

I get all thstband agree, what I am asking is, is this the reason Celtic are looking as if they are doing little innxase we get UEFA down on our arse for calling out the SFA?

If pursuing this gets ya banned I now understand our reluctance to call a spade a cheating shovel.

Now I have no idea why Celtic haven't come out all guns blazing, but serious civil unrest may happen if or when the depth of the shenanigans, especially if they turn out to be on the illegal side of innovation, get revealed.

It may also be that they are looking for people to point the finger at outside their dodgy regime for being the cause of their woe. Hence, CFC, at least trying to be aloof to the goings on at mordor, rather than the whistle blowers, if its illegal it will collpase in itself when the BDO RFC tax case is finally over and people come looking for their contracts honoured by the same club.

Also, if you remember, RFC was still trying to sign new players even when they were in admin. So they have history of spending money when in dire straights.

There may even be high levels peoples throughout society implicated in similar shenanigans and the huge can of worms it would create by cutting off one of their Knighted brethren for things that lots more kniighted brethren may or may not be involved in across many different industries.

To complicate matters Sevco is private company, its not plc like its assets supplier RFC. The owner of Sevco claims that the football club is distinct from the company. and on top of that he is foreign national (somehow????). When his big tax case in SA ended he settled the matter very quickly by paying his bill no problems. So he probably is as wealthy as some claim in SA. But most of his wealth is undisclosed and hidden in offshore havens, possibly got rich by tax dodges in his businesses, hence perhaps the reason its so clandestine, but maybe its even more murcky than that. Perhaps he is the SA equivalent of a Escobar type and is so wealthy that even the big world authorities have trouble pinning him down to anything murky. One short trip o london to clarify few things and Gerrard was on board. Did they show him one of thebalances in his tax havens. WHo the hell knows? All that i just spouted could be utter bunkum and fantasy stuff. But the again it may not be far from the truth either. Pure speculation.

Rangers have massive cult following in Scotland. Perhaps it wouldnt be prudent to nail RFC while there is so much political and potentially Union uncertainty. Would Spain allow Real madrid to go under twice? MAy even be that Real madrid are bankrolled by the bank of spain. And well we all know the banking world can conjure cash out of thin air. And thats exactly what the BAnk of scotland was doing for years with the teddy bear picnic.

My guess is authority has serious problems on its hands if RFC isnt see to be helped as much as possible by everybody despite being already dead. The spawn is private company and has so many financial issues and so many red flags that the authorities are stuck between rock and hard place. Do they upset their loyal lapdogs by calling in fraud squads or special branch risking civil unrest. Or do they do nothing and let them implode again? Who has the gonads to publically humiliate the palace of hubris?

Now authority relies on the WATP mindset. But its based on the rule of law. What happens when law breakers run the house that calls itself the people? Now it may well be that law has always been pliable for the law makers. But even when the brethren get caught hook line and sinker its very difficult to rescue the litle brother without whistle blowing the agenda or worse casting off little brother ( in the world of hubris) adrift only to find that little brother influences the peoples decision to appoint power significantly.

Perhaps the RFC case is small fry in the world of corrupt football tax dodges and nailling the rfc coffin tightly means the big brothers in the dodginess all need o be apllied with same tar brush.

The whole thing has complications way beyond who wins the SPFL

Then through in Brexit and wow where ther is confusion the brother witha master plan can make a lot of Bhoona.

And if Celtic come out all guns blazing then maybe they get the egg on the face and the blame for beating up little baby sevco. The big powerful Celtic stamped on the little coackroach Sevco.

So many different scenarios that could be at play. And nobody but nobody can be certain wtf is really going down in this big climax to the Sergio Leone Script.

Last edited:
Now I have no idea why Celtic haven't come out all guns blazing, but serious civil unrest may happen if or when the depth of the shenanigans, especially if they turn out to be on the illegal side of innovation, get revealed.

It may also be that they are looking for people to point the finger at outside their dodgy regime for being the cause of their woe. Hence, CFC, at least trying to be aloof to the goings on at mordor, rather than the whistle blowers, if its illegal it will collapse in itself when the BDO RFC tax case is finally over and people come looking for their contracts honoured by the same club.

Also, if you remember, RFC was still trying to sign new players even when they were in admin. So they have history of spending money when in dire straights.

There may even be high levels peoples throughout society implicated in similar shenanigans and the huge can of worms it would create by cutting off one of their Knighted brethren for things that lots more kniighted brethren may or may not be involved in across many different industries.

To complicate matters Sevco is private company, its not plc like its assets supplier RFC. The owner of Sevco claims that the football club is distinct from the company. and on top of that he is foreign national (somehow????). When his big tax case in SA ended he settled the matter very quickly by paying his bill no problems. So he probably is as wealthy as some claim in SA. But most of his wealth is undisclosed and hidden in offshore havens, possibly got rich by tax dodges in his businesses, hence perhaps the reason its so clandestine, but maybe its even more murcky than that. Perhaps he is the SA equivalent of a Escobar type and is so wealthy that even the big world authorities have trouble pinning him down to anything murky. One short trip o london to clarify few things and Gerrard was on board. Did they show him one of thebalances in his tax havens. WHo the hell knows? All that i just spouted could be utter bunkum and fantasy stuff. But the again it may not be far from the truth either. Pure speculation.

Rangers have massive cult following in Scotland. Perhaps it wouldnt be prudent to nail RFC while there is so much political and potentially Union uncertainty. Would Spain allow Real madrid to go under twice? MAy even be that Real madrid are bankrolled by the bank of spain. And well we all know the banking world can conjure cash out of thin air. And thats exactly what the BAnk of scotland was doing for years with the teddy bear picnic.

My guess is authority has serious problems on its hands if RFC isnt see to be helped as much as possible by everybody despite being already dead. The spawn is private company and has so many financial issues and so many red flags that the authorities are stuck between rock and hard place. Do they upset their loyal lapdogs by calling in fraud squads or special branch risking civil unrest. Or do they do nothing and let them implode again? Who has the gonads to publically humiliate the palace of hubris?

Now authority relies on the WATP mindset. But its based on the rule of law. What happens when law breakers run the house that calls itself the people? Now it may well be that law has always been pliable for the law makers. But even when the brethren get caught hook line and sinker its very difficult to rescue the litle brother without whistle blowing the agenda or worse casting off little brother ( in the world of hubris) adrift only to find that little brother influences the peoples decision to appoint power significantly.

Perhaps the RFC case is small fry in the world of corrupt football tax dodges and nailling the rfc coffin tightly means the big brothers in the dodginess all need o be apllied with same tar brush.

The whole thing has complications way beyond who wins the SPFL

Then through in Brexit and wow where ther is confusion the brother witha master plan can make a lot of Bhoona.

And if Celtic come out all guns blazing then maybe they get the egg on the face and the blame for beating up little baby sevco. The big powerful Celtic stamped on the little coackroach Sevco.

So many different scenarios that could be at play. And nobody but nobody can be certain wtf is really going down in this big climax to the Sergio Leone Script.

I see the point that some are making re. the ramifications of ''going against the SFA '' as Uefa may take action against clubs who do so .

But... to suggest the possibility of social unrest if Sevco is allowed to fail or that the banks may be printing money to support Sevco ?
Remember it was the failure of the former Bank of Scotland ( with Murray's mates at the helm ) which caused the implosion at Ibrokes - when the new owners of the bank put it to Murray - save your business or your hobby - he chose his business .
Why would banks today save Sevco - in fact is it not the case that they do not even have a bank to deal with , hence the begging bowl approach to The Close Bros. et al ?

The SFA were also predicting social unrest if Rangers( sic ) were refused entry to the First Division - they were allowed ( illegally in many people's view ) to join at the bottom of the league structure - no social rest of any note followed .

Why would anyone other than the Kult take issue with Sevco going tits-up ? I don't see many institutions in Scotland ( other than a marching one bedecked in bright 'tangerine ') giving a monkey's if they ended tomorrow .

I see the point that some are making re. the ramifications of ''going against the SFA '' as Uefa may take action against clubs who do so .

But... to suggest the possibility of social unrest if Sevco is allowed to fail or that the banks may be printing money to support Sevco ?
Remember it was the failure of the former Bank of Scotland ( with Murray's mates at the helm ) which caused the implosion at Ibrokes - when the new owners of the bank put it to Murray - save your business or your hobby - he chose his business .
Why would banks today save Sevco - in fact is it not the case that they do not even have a bank to deal with , hence the begging bowl approach to The Close Bros. et al ?

The SFA were also predicting social unrest if Rangers( sic ) were refused entry to the First Division - they were allowed ( illegally in many people's view ) to join at the bottom of the league structure - no social rest of any note followed .

Why would anyone other than the Kult take issue with Sevco going tits-up ? I don't see many institutions in Scotland ( other than a marching one bedecked in bright 'tangerine ') giving a monkey's if they ended tomorrow .

THink your missing the point I was trying to make. Maybe i didn't write it very well.

Im not suggesting banks are printing money to bankroll Sevco.

But when it was RFC and the BOS there was a cozy little arrangement that may have significant issues for upper level brethren in all walks of life.

To be blunt I think King is billionaire. During his tax case in South africa many sources were claiming he was 3rd wealthiest SA resident and richer by far than our Queen. Helluva claim even back then. But every single file on the net about the man other than superficial stuff is quickly removed.

Especially the 100 charges that were dropped when he got 41 convictions.

I think King is is wealthy that he can play funny buggers and when called to account pay the bill on demand if his hand is forced. Thats juts my feeling. So that means sack all.

I also think King flashes his bank balance to all the people in authority and that buys him more and more time. But gets loans based on his actual wealth like the bank of last resort, his own words, but gets loans from obscure places based on real wealth under complicated international innovation to avoid actaully dipping into his own wealth pot. After all he attachs the wealth to a company but goes guarantor and has the funds.

Thats exactly same thing Murray did. He got loans from BOS and was guarantor or his hoilding compnay was guarantor.

So the business got laons beyond its capacity based on promises by another bigger company to honour those promises should it go pear shaped.

But 1 year before rangers go burst Murray holdings sold its promise to a guy with no assets to cover the guarantee.

Murray off the hook and someobody else gets blame for death and nobody pays the bill.

It is possible this is exactly what happeneing at Deadco. Loans based on guarantees from kings wealth. But if he gets chaed out of dodge he may well get off the hook for the laons he lynched sevco. But no matter clubs cant die. The company fails this time but the club was always a distint asset that could be sold to new company. and the the thing starts again.

Now agin that pure fantasy stuff. But really it is so fantastical it may actaully be the reason they have ever lasting funding and King odesnt even need to open a UK account. In fact maybe its problematic for his escape route to have an officila bank account.

Maybe this is the kind of sinsiter stuff that happenes all across the globe every day and exposing this to masses would create distrust like never bfore of wealth owners and authority.

Worth remembering that at least 60 percent of scotland have at least sympathies for RFC. To nail RFC as wicked model may dienfranchise the 60 percent voters in Scotland to stop voting union if they dont get what the people want.

THink your missing the point I was trying to make. Maybe i didn't write it very well.

Im not suggesting banks are printing money to bankroll Sevco.

But when it was RFC and the BOS there was a cozy little arrangement that may have significant issues for upper level brethren in all walks of life.

To be blunt I think King is billionaire. During his tax case in South africa many sources were claiming he was 3rd wealthiest SA resident and richer by far than our Queen. Helluva claim even back then. But every single file on the net about the man other than superficial stuff is quickly removed.

Especially the 100 charges that were dropped when he got 41 convictions.

I think King is is wealthy that he can play funny buggers and when called to account pay the bill on demand if his hand is forced. Thats juts my feeling. So that means sack all.

I also think King flashes his bank balance to all the people in authority and that buys him more and more time. But gets loans based on his actual wealth like the bank of last resort, his own words, but gets loans from obscure places based on real wealth under complicated international innovation to avoid actaully dipping into his own wealth pot. After all he attachs the wealth to a company but goes guarantor and has the funds.

Thats exactly same thing Murray did. He got loans from BOS and was guarantor or his hoilding compnay was guarantor.

So the business got laons beyond its capacity based on promises by another bigger company to honour those promises should it go pear shaped.

But 1 year before rangers go burst Murray holdings sold its promise to a guy with no assets to cover the guarantee.

Murray off the hook and someobody else gets blame for death and nobody pays the bill.

It is possible this is exactly what happeneing at Deadco. Loans based on guarantees from kings wealth. But if he gets chaed out of dodge he may well get off the hook for the laons he lynched sevco. But no matter clubs cant die. The company fails this time but the club was always a distint asset that could be sold to new company. and the the thing starts again.

Now agin that pure fantasy stuff. But really it is so fantastical it may actaully be the reason they have ever lasting funding and King odesnt even need to open a UK account. In fact maybe its problematic for his escape route to have an officila bank account.

Maybe this is the kind of sinsiter stuff that happenes all across the globe every day and exposing this to masses would create distrust like never bfore of wealth owners and authority.

Worth remembering that at least 60 percent of scotland have at least sympathies for RFC. To nail RFC as wicked model may dienfranchise the 60 percent voters in Scotland to stop voting union if they dont get what the people want.
King is an outrageous chancer and opportunist - no more, no less.

He can buy and sell the average person many times over, but he doesn't have the wherewithal to go head-to-head with anyone approximating genuine wealth.

News is fabricated in the modern age. News isn't created, it is invented by the highest bidder.

Whatever assets King has, they are not liquid and without demand for his product, then these unknown assets are effectively worthless.

Modern football does not trade in hard currency. Transfer of playing assets and the financial arrangements are played out over many years and are often dependent on other factors being met.

Does anybody really believe that Celtic signed off on a wire transfer of £9 million for French Eddy?

It plays out well for Celtic and PSG to have that figure rumoured. PSG can submit this for FFP, Celtic can appease a fan base that they're happy to spend this kind of money.

The huns are doing what they've always done, just as their dead predecessor did.......play hard and fast till the shit eventually hits the fan.

Trump made a reputation for his refusal to pay his creditors and contractors, King is cut from the same rag and is playing exactly the same game.

Most of us live in a world where financial obligations have to be met in a timely manner. The capitalist, corporate world operates on a completely different timeline. The wheels move much more slowly and a degree of latitude exists. This serves two purposes:

1. Interest and purchase rates will increase exponentially over time.

2. Insurance will quantify for the initial amount of net spend.

For the creditor/financier it is a win-win.

For the credited it is the rocky road to administration/bankruptcy/liquidation.

Trump has managed it 5 times and is likely only solvent due to illegal activity (which hopefully the Mueller probe will uncover in full).

King gave a telling insight when he remarked upon criminals operating within the corridors of the shitey. We know he happens to be one, but what easier way is there nowadays to clean filthy lucre, than through the auspices of a football club. Ultimately though, Chinese and Dutch investors still want their money returned in one shape or form and ole squint eastwood still has to solve that particular problem.

He has bought himself some time, but it is not finite.........tick-tock tick-tock

TET : I take your point about King's wealth - hidden and out of reach , especially from any scrutiny . Sadly , that is how the rich organise the world , to suit themselves - hence Brexit to avoid complying with new tax-haven laws .
While I would agree that there is a sizeable following for ''the peepul'' I would hesitate to confer on them the power to seriously affect the voting ( presumably in the next Indy ref. ) . Despite their all out opposition last time it was a closer result tham many imagined . I do not for a moment think that the next result will hinge on their support/opposition - too much has happened and too many former Noes have seen the way the UK is going .

Last edited:
Back