Real Betis v Celtic - Europa League 5.45pm Thursday 16th September

i'm afraid turnbull sits this out for me
like the bhoy but goes missing in the big games
we need someone on the ball, not someone doing his best impression of the invisible man
his time will come with experience
^^^ not missed. For Turnbull to be in there he has to be at his best.
He is now in the first team mix and plenty of the starting line up and subs will have to produce.
He has no fucking excuse.
There's a bit of him that holds back/isnt brave enough.
No time for that pish with our squad the way it is.
Threadbare in there as far as cms are going.
McCarthy post covid and soro hardly kicked a ball 60 min rogic are our available.

He has to grow a set for this game. He will get mins

^^^ not missed. For Turnbull to be in there he has to be at his best.
He is now in the first team mix and plenty of the starting line up and subs will have to produce.
He has no fucking excuse.
There's a bit of him that holds back/isnt brave enough.
No time for that pish with our squad the way it is.
Threadbare in there as far as cms are going.
McCarthy post covid and soro hardly kicked a ball 60 min rogic are our available.

He has to grow a set for this game. He will get mins
i think it just passes him by at times when facing a higher calibre of player
the more experience you gain you dictate games
I'll not fault him for effort or tracking players,
he just lacks that game intelligence a wee bit when it gets more congested and
i've noticed when he's chasing the game he starts to snatch at the half chances he gets
i am in no doubt that his best days are ahead,
we have to remember, he was a motherwell player who towards the end of his time had quite a spell out injured, then came into last year and only got half a year in team.
So its been stop start for last 2 year and then he went to Euros, never played and missed a proper pre-season.
I have no fears of his future, just think a clever midfield which Betis will have may be too much for him right now

What's the CalMac injury ?
The Bhoy's played loads of games and is in need of a break
At one point in the past he had played more games than any other professional footballer worldwide
We need the 'Lisbon Lions' spirit tomorrow, go there, play your hardest and don't get too involved in all the hype about the Spaniards and their La Liga pish
It's 90 odd minutes and their reputation needs to be set aside, when showing them respect
Play to our strengths with the players we have available, is all we can ask

Going to bea tough game but the team he puts out will be the best available as far as Turnball and Ajeti are concerned I think they will be better player without Eddy and Christi in the team instead of playing to feed them they can get on with thier own game Iam sure whoever they put out will give it ago won’t be the first time we have had to put players from youngsters etc to make the team up prefer to judge after the game

Members online

Latest posts

Back