Reap what you Sow

Lubos left peg

Maddens display in the recent derby was shocking. Yes, we weren't at our best...but the huns were their usual, average self. Us not being at our best levelled the playing field in some ways. In that case it only took a little push to tip it in sevcos favour. And that push came from madden. He didn't have to give massive calls....he only had to do enough to agitate and disrupt our players and coaches, just enough and no more.
For the first time I saw Ange in discussion with the 4th official. This came just after Rogic was dragged back in the middle of the pitch only for the foul to go to Sevco when Rogic managed to keep the ball.
There was the constant fouling of our players throughout the match...phantom fouls given to them for nothing. At one point a foul was given to sevco because we took a freekick to quickly. When has that ever happened....ever?
Madden had a mission and he completed it with flying colours. With not a word from anyone at Celtic, again......and now we have Beaton. Beaton, the man who drinks in a known sevco pub. Beaton the man who openly admitted seeing every single punch, kick and stamp by morelos in the "kick a fenian" derby. Beaton, the man who our club openly admitted having secret chats with after this match, and who seems to have been awarded most of our big matches since, seemingly a trolling mission by the LRA and SPFL.
He would have watched the display of his brother goat fucker and heard the silence afterwards...added to the free reign he's been given to do anything he wants against our players, by the people who run our club, I can see we are in for a bumpy Sunday!! And it's no ones fault but Celtics!

We can't always be good enough to make the refs not matter....I respect Jock Steins sentiment. But it allows the corruption to continue. Our players deserve a level playing field...and that won't happen when our board allow huns to officiate our matches against their favourite team.

Until our board grows a pair o baws and calls them oot, it will continue, meanwhile over in hun land they release statements criticising just about everyone after just about every game,…….time to starts calling it out…..
What needs to be called out is the 5WA….it needs aired, so that Sevco can no longer use it to arse fu ck the rest of Scottish football, everyone needs to hold their hands up to what went on…that would screw the scum completely.

Why is this person allowed into our ground after the game were he let Morelos assault at least 3 celtic players then have a pint in a sevco bar look this isn't celtic fans being paranoid this happened if anyone can show me were this is anything but the truth let me know. And now this person is referring another match between us and sevco why is this allowed to happen. Iv said on here many times and with friends who have said the same things and thier not paranoid either.

Now now people I’m sure there is a perfectly innocent explanation and we shouldn’t be jumping to hasty conclusions and casting doubts on our impartial referees Beaton just popped into the Crown for a quick pee on his way home and unknown to him it was a rabid huns den where he was accosted by huns and bought pints which he felt compelled to drink as a refusal might have made them think he was a Tim and thus get his head kicked in, so he stayed a while just to keep the peace fortunately the words of the sash were still ringing in his ears from that afternoons game so he was able to join in with a wee rendition even though he is unfamiliar with the song and he may have shouted FTP and WATP in the busy bar believing that they were acronyms of items on the bars cocktail menu which he was trying to order from,unfortunately somebody took a photo of him appearing to be enjoying the novel experience of being in a huns bar which has led to some,dare I say sceptical posters on this forum doubting the impartiality of the world class referee who doesn’t even like football and is more of a netball fan or rounders in the netball close season, football for him is a purely financial exercise to keep the wolf from his two up two down door and the outcome of games he officiates in is only down to the players and tactics of the teams as we shall all see come Sunday barring any Celtic cheating diving etc which he will deal with firmly and fairly cheating diving etc isn’t an issue for the huns as they are above that sort of thing it says so in the referee handbook of which referee Beaton is an expert

Now now people I’m sure there is a perfectly innocent explanation and we shouldn’t be jumping to hasty conclusions and casting doubts on our impartial referees Beaton just popped into the Crown for a quick pee on his way home and unknown to him it was a rabid huns den where he was accosted by huns and bought pints which he felt compelled to drink as a refusal might have made them think he was a Tim and thus get his head kicked in, so he stayed a while just to keep the peace fortunately the words of the sash were still ringing in his ears from that afternoons game so he was able to join in with a wee rendition even though he is unfamiliar with the song and he may have shouted FTP and WATP in the busy bar believing that they were acronyms of items on the bars cocktail menu which he was trying to order from,unfortunately somebody took a photo of him appearing to be enjoying the novel experience of being in a huns bar which has led to some,dare I say sceptical posters on this forum doubting the impartiality of the world class referee who doesn’t even like football and is more of a netball fan or rounders in the netball close season, football for him is a purely financial exercise to keep the wolf from his two up two down door and the outcome of games he officiates in is only down to the players and tactics of the teams as we shall all see come Sunday barring any Celtic cheating diving etc which he will deal with firmly and fairly cheating diving etc isn’t an issue for the huns as they are above that sort of thing it says so in the referee handbook of which referee Beaton is an expert

You were there weren't you?!?!
In that secret meeting between beaton, the LRA and Celtic had after the "kick a fenian" derby. Thats the exact excuse the Celtic board swallowed and then told us they were satisfied with isn't it!!??

Members online

Back