Rebel songs

I did they sent me to you
3abf03270109783770216c33b5718c4a.jpg

Now fuck off.

Huns work and only a Hun would condone and sing about it.

View attachment 6260
If ever a photo of what religious intolerance ends up like. Look at this image again. The ability to demonise and dehumanise human beings is accelerated by religious fervour.

In a normal world, good men will do good things and evil men will do evil things.

For good men to do evil things, that takes religion.

I'm quoting a guy I'm too pissed to remember his name. But the sentiment is bang on. It wouldn't be so bad if it was true. But then again, like everybody else on the planet who believes in their version of God, we know we just happened to be born into the right religion, the right version of that religion. Phew how lucky was that? For everybody on the fucking planet. TET will regail us with image upon page if why it's us Catholics who are the truly chosen people. And he may be fucking right, but, think about it. Why would any god let people to believe in 19,009 other gods. 1000 versions of him and the Scientology cunts? He wouldn't. Don't get me started on the universe created in six days.

If ever a photo of what religious intolerance ends up like. Look at this image again. The ability to demonise and dehumanise human beings is accelerated by religious fervour.

In a normal world, good men will do good things and evil men will do evil things.

For good men to do evil things, that takes religion.

I'm quoting a guy I'm too pissed to remember his name. But the sentiment is bang on. It wouldn't be so bad if it was true. But then again, like everybody else on the planet who believes in their version of God, we know we just happened to be born into the right religion, the right version of that religion. Phew how lucky was that? For everybody on the fucking planet. TET will regail us with image upon page if why it's us Catholics who are the truly chosen people. And he may be fucking right, but, think about it. Why would any god let people to believe in 19,009 other gods. 1000 versions of him and the Scientology cunts? He wouldn't. Don't get me started on the universe created in six days.
Such a bizarre claim in so many levels

Good men?

Good requires a purpose. If its fit for purpose its good otherwise its rancid.

If there is no such thing as Purpose or meaning or truth, then religion is nonsense. If there is such a thing as purpose or reason we are created then we should be aiming to be best at that purpose.

If there is no God there is no creator. If we aren't created for a purpose then we can never be good or bad. |Only relative to a created norm.

But who creates the norm? Mankind?

Without right and wrong there is no evil or good.

You are judging your purpose through a faulty set of base instincts.

You have decided like Judas if you cant understand the purpose of creation then it did not happen.

That is self delusion. You created a set of rules in your head that you believe are just. But thats cause its self oriented. Self in all hates to think it's wrong.

But truth does exist. And God is truth. Absolute. We can never understand the whole truth absolutely. But we can still see right and wrong. Justice and injustice.

But you cant even understand truth a little bit if you make t up as you go along.

And if you stop looking for the truth because everybody seems to be liars then you won't find it.

there is only one god

there is only one truth

there is only one way

there is no truth in atheism for it is the source of death of life. Not religion. false religion does not nullify true religion.

And poor stewards does not nullify your choice to be virtuous and only the vitriolic would ever suggest truth is not important

Without truth there is no purpose

You may believe Catholicism does not hold the truth. But thats because you never actually read its teachings by the saints of christ

If you had you would not need to blame others for your wonky heart

There is no light in the eyes- it comes from without
When the eye is obstructed it cannot see properly.
When the heart is obstructed by culture of men then it cannot see truth. And the only way to unblock the heart is contrition and prayer meditating on the holy way of the cross.

You have a whataboutthis then attitude to truth rather than meditating and praying with humble heart and the truth will reveal itself in time through humility to divine charity (which love all gods creation and god because he made it for a purpose)

very hard to love, easy to hate

love is the pinnacle of virtue there are thousands of degree of virtue but they all lead to love proper and eternal truth

there are no short cuts

there is only prayer and contrition and penance through alms giving and prayer with love and truth.

And I can guarantee you it is in the teachings of the catholic church

I may never attain the whole truth, in fact I deserve eternal death for my misspent life, but I have hope that with prayer and good intentions I will find the promises of christ

My guide, my friend, my god and my saviour

Even through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, at least I pray

You project your bad conscience onto the church just like the Old Testament mockers but I pray for you tv

I pray for you

I hope one day you pray for me too

Such a bizarre claim in so many levels

Good men?

Good requires a purpose. If its fit for purpose its good otherwise its rancid.

If there is no such thing as Purpose or meaning or truth, then religion is nonsense. If there is such a thing as purpose or reason we are created then we should be aiming to be best at that purpose.

If there is no God there is no creator. If we aren't created for a purpose then we can never be good or bad. |Only relative to a created norm.

But who creates the norm? Mankind?

Without right and wrong there is no evil or good.

You are judging your purpose through a faulty set of base instincts.

You have decided like Judas if you cant understand the purpose of creation then it did not happen.

That is self delusion. You created a set of rules in your head that you believe are just. But thats cause its self oriented. Self in all hates to think it's wrong.

But truth does exist. And God is truth. Absolute. We can never understand the whole truth absolutely. But we can still see right and wrong. Justice and injustice.

But you cant even understand truth a little bit if you make t up as you go along.

And if you stop looking for the truth because everybody seems to be liars then you won't find it.

there is only one god

there is only one truth

there is only one way

there is no truth in atheism for it is the source of death of life. Not religion. false religion does not nullify true religion.

And poor stewards does not nullify your choice to be virtuous and only the vitriolic would ever suggest truth is not important

Without truth there is no purpose

You may believe Catholicism does not hold the truth. But thats because you never actually read its teachings by the saints of christ

If you had you would not need to blame others for your wonky heart

There is no light in the eyes- it comes from without
When the eye is obstructed it cannot see properly.
When the heart is obstructed by culture of men then it cannot see truth. And the only way to unblock the heart is contrition and prayer meditating on the holy way of the cross.

You have a whataboutthis then attitude to truth rather than meditating and praying with humble heart and the truth will reveal itself in time through humility to divine charity (which love all gods creation and god because he made it for a purpose)

very hard to love, easy to hate

love is the pinnacle of virtue there are thousands of degree of virtue but they all lead to love proper and eternal truth

there are no short cuts

there is only prayer and contrition and penance through alms giving and prayer with love and truth.

And I can guarantee you it is in the teachings of the catholic church

I may never attain the whole truth, in fact I deserve eternal death for my misspent life, but I have hope that with prayer and good intentions I will find the promises of christ

My guide, my friend, my god and my saviour

Even through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, at least I pray

You project your bad conscience onto the church just like the Old Testament mockers but I pray for you tv

I pray for you

I hope one day you pray for me too
Some fascinating stuff in there big man. I have to hand it to ye, ye can fight your corner well!

Members online

Latest posts

Back