Rebel songs

Are you not getting mixed up with Pentecost Sunday when the holy spook entered the apostles and they gained the ability to talk shite in all languages?

The bullshit story was bronze age men who didn't have the first fucking clue of how languages evolve and some die, so decided that a big tower would be a good answer. Utter fucking dross. Same as Genesis, not just a shite band, but utter creationist hirseshit. The Sun was made after the earth. And so on. Stars coukd fal to the earth, because they look as if they could as they people's didn't know they were stars. Galileo having to recant that the earth is not a he centre if the universe because medieval people accepted the Bible. The book is man made and reflects people who knew fuck all about the natural word. Slavery, genocide, jealousy, wrath, floods, no Jews in Egypt, no exodus, no Moses, Noah was an 800 year old figment, Kangeroos never found anywhere apart from Oz, the dead leaving their tombs when Jeezy popped back and cutting about. FFS, Santa is more believable. I've seen him and the cunt stil owes me a bike.

The bullshit story was bronze age men who didn't have the first fucking clue of how languages evolve and some die, so decided that a big tower would be a good answer. Utter fucking dross. Same as Genesis, not just a shite band, but utter creationist hirseshit. The Sun was made after the earth. And so on. Stars coukd fal to the earth, because they look as if they could as they people's didn't know they were stars. Galileo having to recant that the earth is not a he centre if the universe because medieval people accepted the Bible. The book is man made and reflects people who knew fuck all about the natural word. Slavery, genocide, jealousy, wrath, floods, no Jews in Egypt, no exodus, no Moses, Noah was an 800 year old figment, Kangeroos never found anywhere apart from Oz, the dead leaving their tombs when Jeezy popped back and cutting about. FFS, Santa is more believable. I've seen him and the cunt stil owes me a bike.
Christianity is a Roman social engineering project. When they encountered Jewish Monotheism they discovered how it was a much more effective control mechanism than the more chaotic Pantheism. It's all based on the soap operas people created over thousands of years of looking up at the stars and the Jesus myth, like that of the many similar 'messiahs' who came before him, is a mystified solar allegory.

Kneel before Zog
russellgrant1.jpg

Christianity is a Roman social engineering project. When they encountered Jewish Monotheism they discovered how it was a much more effective control mechanism than the more chaotic Pantheism. It's all based on the soap operas people created over thousands of years of looking up at the stars and the Jesus myth, like that of the many similar 'messiahs' who came before him, is a mystified solar allegory.

Kneel before Zog
russellgrant1.jpg
Rome cottoned on to the power of delusion as a form of control officially in 380 AD. For nearly 400 years it was one of many messiahs myth figures and about 12 recorded in history. Jesus never was when he was alive. A guy comes back as the Messiah to sort out the Romans, attracts countless thousands, goes into Bethlehem on a donkey as thousands throw palms and bit one Roman thought, who the fuck is this guy, do you think we should ask Rome for guidance. It's like a plot from Monty Pythons Brian.. not one communication about him. At the same time Rome was brutally putting down any threat. Turned a blind eye or they never mentioned it because it does don't happen.
If anybody believes Rome looked as n as five thousand got a sardine sandwich or even more welcomed him and his donkey and they did nothing, would you be interested interested in my range of magic beans?

Get in quick and save £££££££'s :) and you will go to heaven.

I'm a Pagan so don't really get modern religion, Once got asked how I could be a Pagan wae fenian surname, I've also been asked if I'm a Catholic or Proddy Pagan, you wear a Celtic cross so yee must be fenian pagan.

To me it represents, the four seasons of the year or the four Celtic fire festivals, the 4 elements, earth, air, fire water, the four parts of man mind, heart, soul, body. Nothing to do with jesus dying on one.

I'm a Pagan so don't really get modern religion, Once got asked how I could be a Pagan wae fenian surname, I've also been asked if I'm a Catholic or Proddy Pagan, you wear a Celtic cross so yee must be fenian pagan.

To me it represents, the four seasons of the year or the four Celtic fire festivals, the 4 elements, earth, air, fire water, the four parts of man mind, heart, soul, body. Nothing to do with jesus dying on one.
Celtic cross tell them its a vintage sat nav

The Celtic and Norse crosses predate the Christ cult and are another example of cultural usurpation and bastardisation.

You seem to rely on Catholic saints who came after Jesus alleged death and ressurection. How can their interpretation of what happened be taken over the Bible. They are mortal. Then there's the Big Book itself.

Bursting at the seams with contradictions of the same alleged godly messages. How does that happen with a supreme mind guiding it? It can't.

Here's a few dozen at least, glaring contradictions that anyone can find by reading the book.

If you only see what you want to see you deny the problems with its claim to truth. It's a man made book littered with human error and misinterpretation that continues to this day with nearly 45,000 denominations of the same book. Funny how god's word is so confusing and contradictory that so many men can decide what it means in so many different ways. Every single denomination thinks they have it right. Then there's the countless other non Christians thinking they alone have the god/s thing right..of course, you will dismiss their claims because you too have certainty of your position. Seems to me god, let's face it, wasnt all knowing when he inspired so many to write stuff that contradicted so many others recollections of the same myth. It's nonsense that so many mistakes can be made from a perfect being, or that he wouldn't have pointed out to those recording his word were at odds with others writing the same thing. Or did he just want them to express themselves and cause not but confusion to anyone who see contradictions as evidence it was men. No divine interjection, just bronze age men taking a retold story and adding bits in.
Again these are all what about this then TV from a negative slant.

I could give you copious answers to all these dilemmas and I will try answer all of them if you really want.

But I dont think it serves any real purpose. Your latching onto certain controversies and taking a particular viewpoint.

I have answers to why these controversies you have are not irreconcilable with life and love and truth.

But I have feeling I doesn't matter what answers you get you will just go and what about that then.

But I dont think your listening or really that interested.

If I had your way of thinking and I did for long periods of my life then I would come to the same conclusions as you do. And I am convinced that I was wrong.

Why? Because I was looking at the problem from a stand point of my conditionings and my culture. But if you look at it from inside the culture and conditionings in the heart which are full of contradictions and vices then you will see only contradictions and vices. Step outside your heart and see the truth from the perspective of truth, hard to do. Look at it with twisted selfish what about this then and you will get the twisted contorted world.

The truth is the truth even if you cant see it.

But if you work on removing errors and its my believe it cant be done by self alone, for me grace is required, then you find yourself on a path of virtue and its a nasty tough old path, just like reality of nature.

The saints are Christ

Christ is the humility and meekness of a clean heart.

From that pure foundation he placed a rock, St Peter and started building his church with the saints.

All who came before him were full of culture towards vice but a war was happening between vice and virtue.

The source of virtue is christ imo

everything he said and did is perfect, to the vitriolic mind and heart it may seem like nonsense

But if you meditate on the things he said and did then you will find there is no contradiction in christ.

He has promises and teaching that are virtuous and holy

But he gives you freewill to reject the best way, which is his way.

The saints are men who became holy through virtue and prayer and listening to the words of the word of god.

His spirit is in them.

Christ doesn't promise you pleasure and vice.

He promises heaven and virtue and beatitudes.

He also promises that if you do what he tells you, it will likely lead to persecution from without. Because if the world crucifies the master it will crucify the disciples.

But if you choose the path of virtue then you will get sufficient grace to cope in a world that hates you.

But be virtuous anyway

Its why we were made

I offer you an example, not quite sure if it is good example, but I will try.

You meet a blind man who cant see from birth. He asks you to describe the colour green on a celtic strip.

Is the blind man correct that you are lying to him cause your description sounds just like the one he got from another bloke about the colour red?

What would your description of the colour green be to a blind man?

Anyway peace TV

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back