Record Ibrox Losses - Auditors Flag Uncertainty Over Going Concern?

'Isn't this their acknowledgement of hypocrisy, and refusing to accept they are a new club born in 2012 ...... with nothing to show for their meagre existence to date'

RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

Annual Report 2020 Notes to the financial statements

1. ACCOUNTING POLICIES GENERAL INFORMATION

Rangers International Football Club plc was incorporated in Scotland on 16 November 2012 as a public company with registration number SC437060. The address of the registered office is Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD. The nature of the Group’s operations is that of a football club.

.....'then they give out this'......

Strategic Report About Rangers International Football Club plc (the “Company”, “RIFC”, “RIFC plc” and including its Subsidiaries, the “Group”), and Rangers Football Club (the “Club”)

Rangers Football Club, formed in Scotland in 1872, is one of the world’s most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners’ Cup in 1972.

The Club’s loyal and sizeable supporter base, both in Scotland and around the world, enables the Club to boast one of the highest percentages of season ticket holders in the UK. Playing at the 50,817 seater Ibrox Stadium and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Rangers Training Centre, Rangers have been a leading force in Scottish football for decades. This world class stadium, training infrastructure and a loyal and passionate global fanbase provide an excellent foundation for the Company.

The Club finished second in the SPFL (Scottish Professional Football League) Premiership in season 2019/20. The history, facilities and ambition of the Club are such that the Club remains a desirable destination for foreign and domestic players alike. The first team squad is managed by Steven Gerrard.

'this still rankles with me, and only a second liquidation will suffice, but this time The Res 12 guys and the rest will not be caught asleep on it again and cannot allow the governance to "un-govern" us a second time'..

Scunners me the game in Scotland is totally and utterly for the one club and there sense of entitlement is disgusting ,all this old firm nonsense you get from the media and hate to say it our own club are part of the problem never ask questions never reply to awkward questions ,always dance round like Resolution 12 very seldom take sfa to task about referees and yet the Skinkies are never slow to get answers ,fact,cheat since 2012 and has always been the case.the only people to take the sfa on Sir Robert Kelly (Tricolour issue ) think early 50s and the wee Man himself (Big Fergus) Cadette player registration in my life time afraid to say.
The present board need to grow a pair and take them on before it’s to late or maybe not ,if it suits the boards agenda for the duopoly the so called old firm
makes me want to spew, me approaching nearly 70 years it has been a very long time since I spewed ,really hope I am not spewing at the end of this season
with the boards inability to asked questions for the ordinary fans of our club

Members online

Latest posts

Back