Referees close to going on strike

read the SFA statement on how they have to uphold the integrity of the game and enforce high standards and professionalism protect the referees during and after games, is this another of thier games to get the media onside and Delay-the Beaton situation as Celtic are still waiting for a date for thier meeting ????

It would appear that Morelos actions in the last game against Celtic has come to the notice of The Times,the reaction of our supports on twitter has lead them to comment that it is the Bampots on the Internet that is setting the media agenda,because of the the outpouring of feelings expressed Celtic have requested a meeting with SFA to discuss the report of submitted by Beaton that was 6 days ago and as yet they have not received a reply,sorry but how difficult is it to say to Beaton you need to come to a meeting with Celtic tomorrow at 10 am,this is just another delaying tactic in the hope that that it disappears, we can't let this die we need to keep up the pressure HH

IMO
In his starry eyed state Beaton got carried away with the occasion .
Ibrokes full off his pals and like minded folk ,he simply forgot to hide his bias then by all accounts he could not resist heading down the pub to knock back a few jars to end the day on a high note . The very fact that the no one in the MSM deam this to be a story worth investigating tells me all I need to know about what is going on in this country regards sevco 2012 ,media and the peepil running football .
It is corrupt to the core ,pure and simple

IMO
In his starry eyed state Beaton got carried away with the occasion .
Ibrokes full off his pals and like minded folk ,he simply forgot to hide his bias then by all accounts he could not resist heading down the pub to knock back a few jars to end the day on a high note . The very fact that the no one in the MSM deam this to be a story worth investigating tells me all I need to know about what is going on in this country regards sevco 2012 ,media and the peepil running football .
It is corrupt to the core ,pure and simple
The fact grown men pretend by telling porkies that liquidation did not kill them tells you everything you need to know.
rangers died for nothing.jpg

I wish the referees would just go on strike instead of just threatening to do it like some attention-seeking juveniles throwing a tantrum because they think they are not getting their way. Their platitudes about the fairness of the game are pathetic as are their whinges about doing a difficult job... the difficulty of the job is partly down to their inability (though mostly it's unwillingness) to apply the rules competently and without bias.

In this instance it's not a case of the supporters getting on thier backs,it is for them to look inwardly at themselves and what has taken place in past seasons and foremost the present one ,the decisions taken by Beaton Madden and one one or two others is a farce,beyond belief in some cases supported by thier Lords and masters the SFA and the SFPL, honest mistakes are one thing blatant cheating is something else

In this instance it's not a case of the supporters getting on thier backs,it is for them to look inwardly at themselves and what has taken place in past seasons and foremost the present one ,the decisions taken by Beaton Madden and one one or two others is a farce,beyond belief in some cases supported by thier Lords and masters the SFA and the SFPL, honest mistakes are one thing blatant cheating is something else

I would suggest that cheating requires an employer's or an accrediting body's disdain for corrupt action (such as in an examination at college or plegarising another's work.) However, I get the sense that the cabal at the SFA are turning a blind eye (Horatio Nelson style) to the obvious misdeeds of the MIB.......so perhaps they see it more a case of bending the rules ....or worse making an exception!

According to reports the refs had a meeting in Edinburgh and want the criticism to stop simple solution to that one is do your jobs properly and cut out the so called honest mistakes and stop favouring the team out of Ibrox
yep it's not hard applying the rules to everyone ,,,unless you don't know them or ignore them simples

I see Kenny Clarke has the joined the all refs are honest and fair brigade.he,s a solicitor so every thing he says must be true,and if you beleave that you beleave anything,this is a joker who on the after dinner circuit is quite happy to tell all and sundry that he penalised Celtic,there is a reason no Scottish ref is given a Euro tie involving a Scottish club which is because unlike other countries refs in Scotland do not have to declare the club they support,Clarke says no ref spent 10/14 years getting to the top would risk his position by cheating,it must be true he,s a solicitor???

Managers meeting Maxwell to,night to discuss referees performance and the inconsistency of the SFA over thier failure to deal with Morelos having overruled a referee in the case of the Aberdeen player and thier selective disaplyning of managers,no doubt thier wordsmiths have been working overtime to find justification for thier actions . Love to be a fly on the wall for that one No doubt the media have already been given thier orders??

Members online

Latest posts

Back