Refs

Referees in Scotland have been blighting the game for decades.
I can remember when I was about 10 my dad mentioning it would never
he eradicated because of the Country we live in.
He passed away at the age of 88 ten years ago.
I can imagine how he would feel today,knowing that the disease in
Scottish football is still alive and kicking.

I am not a big fan of var, certainly not the version that operates down south just now but maybe it could help to improve the standard of ref up here. Amateurs in a professional game.
Maybe not if its the same refs who are to use it

Incompetent bastards

BOBBY MADDEN has been slaughtered in Saudi Arabia after a boss stormed the pitch to confront him during a match marred by VAR ...

Aye that is a concern I have about it too but my hope is that the scrutiny of the cameras might cut down on the blatant cheating we see week in and week out
Change will nor happen whilst the huns frame the rules, the SFA are dictated to by a mob rule.

"On Saturday versus St Mirren 50,000 Bears will show that Rangers will not die by giving a red card to the threat of liquidation.

The message is simple, sink us and we will sink you !" This is a threat and to make such a threat you have to wonder how they would achieve sinking an association, who knows what.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/215947-show-the-red-card-to-liquidation/

Untitled.jpg

Aye that is a concern I have about it too but my hope is that the scrutiny of the cameras might cut down on the blatant cheating we see week in and week out
They have the scrutiny of TV cameras it dosen't bother them ,they don't know the rules of the game and when caught out they just make an absurd rule to cover there arse
Or they make the grovelling phone call to say sorry you got fkd but sevco needed the points

The sfa claimed the refs were hired by the sfa and not part of the sfa , yet the sfa appoint the head of referres

even watching junior and youth games you can spot the useless up coming goat shagger a mile off

They have the scrutiny of TV cameras it dosen't bother them ,they don't know the rules of the game and when caught out they just make an absurd rule to cover there arse
Or they make the grovelling phone call to say sorry you got fkd but sevco needed the points

The sfa claimed the refs were hired by the sfa and not part of the sfa , yet the sfa appoint the head of referres

even watching junior and youth games you can spot the useless up coming goat shagger a mile off
The problem is that this ref and many others like himare only protecting thier own interests they don't give a monkeys how you and I and the rest of the Celtic support feel he has served his masters and will get more games on the back of it,the 2 penalty calls yesterday were blatant in that Celtic should have had one for the push on our player and if the ref missed the push then the linesman must haveseen it the one he gave the Jags was a joke and they should have been embarrassed to take it. Friday nights game tells all sevco get a penalty Saturday Celtic don't get a obvious penalty but Partick get one that did not happen, the only advantage we have is that we support the best Team in Scotland

Last edited:
Surely there is a right to peacefully protest blatant bias and corruption. If corrupt referees started having their houses picketed they might clean up their act.

Back