Remember to vote today to have a voice

I might not share all of your political allegiances, but I don't think it's unfair to say that there aren't too many of us who share conservative values (unless you happen to also be on the Celtic board).

I know that it might go against your natural instincts, but I urge everybody to use their vote to ensure that blue is wiped off of the Scottish political chart.

This might require voting for a party you may have no affiliation with, but if it means that the most dangerous man in Western Europe is unable to create a parliamentary majority - then it is a vote well cast.

I also appreciate that there is a lot of voter fatigue and political apathy. I share those feelings, but this may well be the most critical election of this generation and I urge you all to have your voice heard and vote counted today.

Good luck everyone!!!

I might not share all of your political allegiances, but I don't think it's unfair to say that there aren't too many of us who share conservative values (unless you happen to also be on the Celtic board).

I know that it might go against your natural instincts, but I urge everybody to use their vote to ensure that blue is wiped off of the Scottish political chart.

This might require voting for a party you may have no affiliation with, but if it means that the most dangerous man in Western Europe is unable to create a parliamentary majority - then it is a vote well cast.

I also appreciate that there is a lot of voter fatigue and political apathy. I share those feelings, but this may well be the most critical election of this generation and I urge you all to have your voice heard and vote counted today.

Good luck everyone!!!
Here here!! get they tory fkwits oot!!

This won't be popular on here but I'm not voting at all today, apologies to voters in other parts of this divided kingdom, but I'm going to act like a politician and be a selfish bastard who looks after his own interests.
I feel that a Boris victory and a large one at that, would make our Southern neighbours go all little England on us all. Although I wanted out of Europe, the people of Scotland voted to remain so I go along with that, so Scotland being dragged out of an institution they are happy to be in, would see a push for another indy ref, I just hope we don't shit it this time. The same applies to the 6 counties, let's hope that a border poll is in the post if Boris gets a landslide, plenty unionist business people may well vote for their pockets rather than old loyalties.
Once again, I apologise to the great working class people all up and down this island for wanting this horrible lying bastard of a man to win, but I see Scotland as an undemocratic Country who end up with tories ruling over us when we hardly ever vote them in.
If England give this buffoon a landslide, I wish the working class and the poor in society, all the luck in the world, because you'll need it.

Sorry you feel that way, Benignus, but I respect that. Personally, I feel we take the fight to all fronts possible: The streets, the ballot box, the workplace, and so on until we achieve our goals of a more just and fair society.

That said, I trust everyone who votes today will vote as if the future depends on it, because it does.

riselikelions.jpg

Last edited:

Good luck everyone!!!
Your conscience should tell you how to vote,I have always been SNP,and will till my last vote cast !have always said vote for the best for your country,and not yourself,hh

Looks like labour have been slaughtered,tory's overall majority. SNP 55 seats projected!!!!!!
Absolutely incredible projected results. I'd be delighted for the SNP to get near 45 seats, so 50 or more would be unbelievable. Personally I hope Gordon, Angus & Moray are all gained back from the Tories. If close then thiscresult must bring about a referendum to leave Westminster in 2020.

Sadly BoJo will have a huge majority so can do whatever his petty little mind wants. I really do struggle yonunderstand the thought processes of so many people who have witnessed the last parliment and thought Boris and the Tories are the ones to see us right here!

How crap are Corbyn and Labour? Faced with most chaotic, useless, clueless, bumbling government in history, they get massacred by them in a landslide defeat.

Back