Remember to vote today to have a voice

300 years of the so called Union. Our children are still the most poverty stricken in the whole of the European union. And some daft cunts are still voting for this shit. So they can fly the Butcher's Apron. Fuck me gently mate. The ignorance and mentality of these morons bid what keeps these upper class Etonian fan dancers in power. Fucking mining communities voting Tory. Losing the will to live mate.
Well said mate

It's that exactly ...the empire that the fathers told them they had
Good advise Pope M I'm going to start freezing that half tin of beans I'd usually put in a mug and forget about in the fridge
Watch what your electric bill does in the next 6 months. Utilities stocks already rising now the threat of privitisation has passed. Coked up corporate cunts with the horn and no oversight. Can you really afford to freeze those beans?

A lot happens in 300 years. I'm careful not to let that rule my my mind completely without taking the shit we are in and thinking about it and how it directly impacts now.
I'd be stabbing a German on sight. Murdering a scientist. Burning a witch....
They are pricks. Make no mistake and they have form that consistently spans back. We are dogs to them. It's the fall out timeline where I can see a group of people in trouble.

As for the beans i think I'll buy half cans. Bit pricey but it makes better sense now you alerted me to the danger :)

A lot happens in 300 years. I'm careful not to let that rule my my mind completely without taking the shit we are in and thinking about it and how it directly impacts now.
I'd be stabbing a German on sight. Murdering a scientist. Burning a witch....
They are pricks. Make no mistake and they have form that consistently spans back. We are dogs to them. It's the fall out timeline where I can see a group of people in trouble.

As for the beans i think I'll buy half cans. Bit pricey but it makes better sense now you alerted me to the danger :)
300 years ago my ancestors were still denied the right to own land, receive an education, vote or practise their religion. This cultural and intellectual genocide was directed against my ancestors for about 300 years. The extent to which our culture had risen meant that 300 years of cultural and intellectual genocide could not erase it from our DNA imprint.
We're the fucking Celts.
We shall overcome.

As were mine. It wont be forgotten.
We are no longer in that position.
Its different but similar.
The Tory landslide has tipped things back in their favour, didn't think the result would have been as bad as it was.
I personally dont think the people have the bottle to kick up and rough it and fight.
Move to a smaller house, ditch holidays sell the nice motor and buy a cheap run around.
It could take that to cut them off an out.
The older generation that own a house and have a paid mortgage are the loudest. My workmates parents house is worth 600k the monthly is £200. You cant rent a fuckin garage for that now in some places.
Im just past 30 not on a mega wage and dont own a home. Any big dips in the economy and I'm in trouble.
It's looking grim and we will see what boris and the etonians have in store for us. I'm not looking forward to it.

As were mine. It wont be forgotten.
We are no longer in that position.
Its different but similar.
The Tory landslide has tipped things back in their favour, didn't think the result would have been as bad as it was.
I personally dont think the people have the bottle to kick up and rough it and fight.
Move to a smaller house, ditch holidays sell the nice motor and buy a cheap run around.
It could take that to cut them off an out.
The older generation that own a house and have a paid mortgage are the loudest. My workmates parents house is worth 600k the monthly is £200. You cant rent a fuckin garage for that now in some places.
Im just past 30 not on a mega wage and dont own a home. Any big dips in the economy and I'm in trouble.
It's looking grim and we will see what boris and the etonians have in store for us. I'm not looking forward to it.
BBB, I say this in all seriousness, but now might just be a good time in your life to consider a new start in another part of the world.

The legality of trying to reboot indyref II isn't favourable and without a definitive strategy in place, your concerns regarding infrastructure (even in the event of independence) are well placed.

5-years (minimum) of further austerity in Scotland are going to lead to a second 'Highland Clearance" and you are still young enough to make that change work somewhere else.

Not sure if this has been mentioned somewhere but I see that one time ageing rocker and ubertim, Rod Stewart tweeted his congratulations to Boris after his election victory...this coming hot on the heels of his very public display of him wearing his Easter rising t- shirt and his visit to kilmainham gaol...I'm sure the family of Grace Evelyn Gifford Plunkett will be over the moon at "Sir" Rods confusional behaviour

Not sure if this has been mentioned somewhere but I see that one time ageing rocker and ubertim, Rod Stewart tweeted his congratulations to Boris after his election victory...this coming hot on the heels of his very public display of him wearing his Easter rising t- shirt and his visit to kilmainham gaol...I'm sure the family of Grace Evelyn Gifford Plunkett will be over the moon at "Sir" Rods confusional behaviour

Rod Stewart is a businessman with a poor reputation for his treatment of working people and tradesmen in particular. A tory victory means he will pay less taxes so that's a win for him.
Rod 'embracing' Irish Republicanism is just another form of commercial exploitation. Irish Republicanism is a commodity with worldwide appeal so expect to see more of the same across the artistic spectrum.

Rod Stewart is a businessman with a poor reputation for his treatment of working people and tradesmen in particular. A tory victory means he will pay less taxes so that's a win for him.
Rod 'embracing' Irish Republicanism is just another form of commercial exploitation. Irish Republicanism is a commodity with worldwide appeal so expect to see more of the same across the artistic spectrum.

Well said , yet many of our fans fall for his shite!!

Indeed they did ,Galway,just apathy by many ,hh
They also died to give you the Freedom to choose. That choice is his to make.
just wish the choice we we’re getting was better this majority he has will be used to destroy the freedoms the working class
The blame game will start Single mums with kids The work shy.
but watch out the Big Shots will be loaded
Welcome to Billionaire Britain. Fuck the poor.
Get yersell to the Soup kitchen. Last seen in Britain in 84/85 during the Miners Strike
We now have Foodbanks this from the 5th richest cuntry in the World 🌍.
And The Tories want the Employment Act gone so the bosses can sack who they want when they want.
Great Britain good for the rich the rest can get ti Fuck.
Thats the Motto of Eton.
Good luck we’ll need it.
Let’s be Poor and Independent than poor
And British

HH 🍀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

They also died to give you the Freedom to choose. That choice is his to make.
just wish the choice we we’re getting was better this majority he has will be used to destroy the freedoms the working class
The blame game will start Single mums with kids The work shy.
but watch out the Big Shots will be loaded
Welcome to Billionaire Britain. Fuck the poor.
Get yersell to the Soup kitchen. Last seen in Britain in 84/85 during the Miners Strike
We now have Foodbanks this from the 5th richest cuntry in the World 🌍.
And The Tories want the Employment Act gone so the bosses can sack who they want when they want.
Great Britain good for the rich the rest can get ti Fuck.
Thats the Motto of Eton.
Good luck we’ll need it.
Let’s be Poor and Independent than poor
And British

HH 🍀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Don't forget those pesky immigrants! Little Englanders are under the false impression that they'll disappear in front of their eyes as if by magic........poof.

Back