Rennes v Celtic - Europa League, Thursday 19 September. kick-off 17.55

Surely they will look at the goalkeeper for cheating?
Bayos first booking goalie was up in front off the ref giving it he elbowed the Rennes players in the face , no chance he could have seen that from the distance he was

So to get his own back he played the theatrical and got believed how that happened and what made him change his mind needs to be explained

Celtic should push for an answer

Firstly...when the tentacles of the Masonic extends to the Vatican itself then countries of a Catholic persuasion could certainly be contaminated.....that would stand to reason.

Secondly...Dallas hates Celtic with a passion and any referee on the EUFA gravy train could certainly be potentially influenced by a subtle word from the man who is responsible for EUFA refereeing appointments.....to think otherwise imo is bordering on the delusional.....but we’re all entitled to our opinions and I don’t happen to agree with yours
Anyone who dosen't believe that Dallas has any influence on who he picks and chooses for our european games needs to have a word

He didn't get to the top of the euro Ref committe by beig a good Ref , and like here there will be enough soup takers to do their masters bidding

Compare the farcical Refs sevco have had last year and this year

uefa as corrupt outfit nothing would surprise me

Bayos first booking goalie was up in front off the ref giving it he elbowed the Rennes players in the face , no chance he could have seen that from the distance he was

So to get his own back he played the theatrical and got believed how that happened and what made him change his mind needs to be explained

Celtic should push for an answer

Anybody got any clips of the game. The ones online are Fucking awful and don’t even include our goal. Whoever put the highlights together is obviously a useless Cunt. With my sky being fucked I couldn’t tape it. Best away performance and my sky dies. Fucking raging.
Try this mate... https://eplfootballmatch.com/rennes-v-celtic-full-match-uefa-europa-league-19-september-2019/ Just looked at midnight and says it has been removed...... try this https://hdmatches.com/2019/09/19/video-rennes-vs-celtic-highlights-full-match-19-september-2019/

Last edited:
I've been saying it for years mate, having that extra bit of experience in the right areas was what we've been missing. The talent was always there we just needed to add that experience, that little bit of street smarts and dig to have a really capable side who can go out and deliver performances like tonight's.

Talent alone was never enough, being too focused on recruiting young raw talent meant there was a naivety to our game, you need to have the know how and resolve to withstand the periods of pressure you inevitably come under in Europe and that only comes with having experienced players who can add cool heads to the youthful exuberance. We seem to have that now, we've found that balance and it's starting to pay off.

I know it's early days but this team has an edge that's been missing for a wee while now and it's exciting to think what they may now be capable of.

HH mate (y)
You have been saying just that for sometime and you are being proved right. I Must admit I had reservations about what is actually available once the big clubs have picked off the best. Looks like we are getting into frustrated talented youngsters at big clubs (probably Hammond) and that's a good move. Marry that to finding these gems we've previously shown interest in but have been beaten to by finances, but have now fallen out of favour and can get back on our radar. Also guys like Jullien who bar a back injury that took a while to recover fully from would have been heading to a big league and a big wage.
It seems we may be getting some sort of strategy together at long last. Hopefully now we can pull this together with a DOF or Recruitment head (would Hammond stay?) to work with Lenny (without interference in footballing matters from the ego). Looks like we're finding an angle. If we can extend this to a proper recruitment dept with real autonomy. We may even be able to sell and know the next guy is already there.
Hopefully transfer windows will soon be for pre-planned deals done early and all on the pre season tours and we can attack qualifiers with a full squad or as close as damnit to it. (y)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back