Rennes v Celtic - Europa League, Thursday 19 September. kick-off 17.55

Ref was a homer from the first whistle. He only gave Forrest penalty because he knew he'd denied Christie stonewaller. As for sending off WTF. Never ever seen the like. He needs to be pulled up for that. It is entirely to our credit we rose above all of that and performed and kept our discipline.
So what the hell caused him to change his mind! He was so adamant that there was nothing in it then totally changes his mind after speaking to the goalie! UEFA must get him to explain his total change of mind.

So what the hell caused him to change his mind! He was so adamant that there was nothing in it then totally changes his mind after speaking to the goalie! UEFA must get him to explain his total change of mind.
Spot on Bridie. He has to explain that and he'll surely have to. No SFA whitewash surely but I won't hold my breath. In all my years I've never seen the like and we've seen a few mate:mad:

Despite all of it. We went to the French Cup winners and matched them all the way. It may be green tinted specs but we edged that if you ask me. Our defence was solid bar a brain fart from a young guy who always learns his lessons we were superb in defence (yes superb in defence in Europe. In a real game against a real quality side and away from home). If anything we were just a bit shy connecting with each other up front and that doesn't worry me because that's our strength. Defence in Europe hasn't been. Pragmatic, disciplined and counter attacking approach. Easy to say but under BR would we have done that tonight? Possibly but unlikely.

Big julien looks like the next VVD more every time I see him and el hamed looks like he's been there for years. We'll forgive big odin his moment of folly, he's done more right than wrong for us and I'm extremely happy with the way things are going for the bhoys HH NFL .

Thats how you wanna see a Celtic team play in europe on the front foot well pleased with the way we played

someone tie Ajers arms by his sides

Thought we'd get a draw at the very least before the game started , we had nothing to fear i only caught the 2nd half last 30 mins but we looked good

The ref what a shambles he puts scottish refs to shame for the bizzare sending off , Bayo needs to play smarter their goalie is one cheating bstrd

Hayes tackle spot on nowt wrong with it ,had all the hall marks of a winner and a bit of jozo about it

shock result was Lazio maybe there not as good as we think they are

onwards and upwards

Despite all of it. We went to the French Cup winners and matched them all the way. It may be green tinted specs but we edged that if you ask me. Our defence was solid bar a brain fart from a young guy who always learns his lessons we were superb in defence (yes superb in defence in Europe. In a real game against a real quality side and away from home). If anything we were just a bit shy connecting with each other up front and that doesn't worry me because that's our strength. Defence in Europe hasn't been. Pragmatic, disciplined and counter attacking approach. Easy to say but under BR would we have done that tonight? Possibly but unlikely.
Missed the first 70 mins how was Boli playing wise

Members online

Latest posts

Back