Rescinded Yellow Card

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Just to confirm that the yellow card issued to StevieBhoy 67 a while ago was rescinded shortly afterwards. I've been getting messages about this so thought it best to publicly state that there is no yellow card hanging over StevieBhoy who has been a real star on here in recent weeks.

In other news Scott Brown won the League at Celtic Park...

Actually WCB I have been consulting with the ghost of Jim Farry and according the Statute 16.90, subsections 18 to 72, yellow card offences cannot be appealed or rescinded. Therefore, I put it to the forum that Stevie's transparent attempts at "charidee" to get let off with the yellow should be slapped down and the card should stand. Unless of course he wants to bribe me with a boax as well then rip it up! ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously though, well done Stevie. You are a credit to the Celtic family.

Is Cheatin Beaton on the Appalling Panel
It was and is A yellow being a Sook efter Shirley Disnae cooont. A thought it was. Red
Iโ€™ve been singing Stevie oot fur weeks.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Like everyone here weโ€™ll done Stevie Heart of a Lion ๐Ÿฆ

HH ๐Ÿ€
Even if he does get red carded (and rightly so) then he would fox us all by returning as Shadow1 and none of us would ever suspect a thing as he is so talented as an undercover agent! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Even if he does get red carded (and rightly so) then he would fox us all by returning as Shadow1 and none of us would ever suspect a thing as he is so talented as an undercover agent! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Damn and Blast never thought o that BB
He could be stalking um err Following us now
Keep you eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ peeled.
whos that Funny looking Guy dressed up as a Sparky it canny be him Can aaaargh

HH ๐Ÿ€

Back