Resolution 12 Merged Threads

At last, at long last, the Resolution 12 issue is coming to a head. And if Celtic does the right thing, the onus will be on the other clubs to see how many of them actually care about a clean game.

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/09/b...-if-celtic-fails-to-get-justice-for-the-fans/
Their is no other country in world football where this would be allowed to happen.They will pr
At last, at long last, the Resolution 12 issue is coming to a head. And if Celtic does the right thing, the onus will be on the other clubs to see how many of them actually care about a clean game.

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/09/b...-if-celtic-fails-to-get-justice-for-the-fans/

Celtic have to push this, they have to do what is right. If this is allowed to continue then Celtic should have no part in it. It needs the support of other clubs who are either Brothers or scared of the consequences.

If they don't support this with the evidence all available now, then, they never will.

James
Great article !
I expressed on here my views yesterday of the only 2 pathways to getting this scandal properly out into the open to let natural and proper justice prevail
If you are suggesting there is a credible 3rd way that involves the club sharing the factual corrupt dirt with the other clubs and getting at least some of them onside to demand proper independent enquiries that is great news

Reactions: TET
Will we ever see the documents you have seen James. The "smoking gun". I know there is a lot of evidence out there already but in your blog you state you have seen things that we haven't seen or wouldn't believe. I can't imaging the Scottish rags will be queing up to print these document and evidence.

James
excellent article lets hope celtic do the right thing and put all the information out there for everyone to see even the articles you say they have that we the fans don't know about but Ihave doubts that the tabloids would print it, they have to be careful how they get it out

Possibly your finest article so far James, cap doffed.!!

Celtic cannot let this go, they must share this publicly and then hopefully fan pressure similar to the ‘no to newco’ back in 2013 will force the other clubs to act.

James, I get that this was all about the SFA and proper governance but do you think there will be repercussions for oldco and/or newco.?

If the answer to that is yes then as newco are responsible for any oldco shit (under the 5way agreement) then will they still claim to be Rangers.?

Would Celtic fans accept a 1yr ban (if that is true)if it meant celtic taking the sfa to the C.A.S

The wagons will be circled by the SFA and their corrupt friends they will try to turn it into Celtic against Rangers the problem is the other clubs will all run and hide for fear of a vendetta against them from the Ibrox hordes

The wagons will be circled by the SFA and their corrupt friends they will try to turn it into Celtic against Rangers the problem is the other clubs will all run and hide for fear of a vendetta against them from the Ibrox hordes
Not if the fans have the info and stand up to be counted

I will be surprised if this comes to anything. Other club chairmen dont care, the media will ignore it, The rangers want it buried deep and blame it all on the SFA. The SFA will say nothing to see here move along and I dont think our own board want to act as well. I think it is the biggest scandal in world football the whole episode from Murray, BoS in the 90s to the EBTs of the '00. Nothing short of title stripping will suffice and I dont think anyone within Scottish football gives a f**k.

Members online

Latest posts

Back