Resolution 12 Merged Threads

I and many others i know would like to have our voices heard by celtic. So how do i go anout that directly to celtic outside of the AGM. Can a petition be organised showing Celtic exactly the level of anger felt by many fans and presented to the club. My family has shares and i know they feel the same as me and their voices will be heard. But if i dont hold shares directly myself how and who do i contact at celtic for my voice to be heard. The Celtic Noise is a great way to unite us as a family to work together.

Ive been Following Celtic since the early 80s, through the 90s and 00s. Unfortunatley i dont purchase a season book, and only attend games when i can. due to being a working low income family now. Gotta provide for the family first now. it was different when i had no family financial commitments. I now feel cheated during the ebt years because i spent my cash on a season ticket not knowing what was actually going on at the time. I wouldve been furious then amd forced Celtic to do something by not nuying a season ticket until they acted. But the anger i feel is just the tip of the iceberg now. Due to the complete negligence of the SFA/Cover Up/Inaction to punish that fits the crime and the fraudulant way in which Rangers acted. Only titles stripped will do for me and thats for starters and proper reform at the SFA.

We need to be clear on what strategy is best to prevent the process of outing SFA crimes from stalling. I would not subscribe to the idea of embarrassing our club into action (certainly not before we are all 100% sure that there are no moves behind the scene about which we may know little.) There is a distinct possibility that some actions could scupper legitimate action by our club. I am not trying to duck out of activity, but I would welcome a bit more transparency from our club so that we can work in tandem. I cannot believe that our board could conceive the idea that it is in our best interests not to demand a full examination of the role of the SFA in this plot to corrupt Scottish football.

I will be surprised if this comes to anything. Other club chairmen dont care, the media will ignore it, The rangers want it buried deep and blame it all on the SFA. The SFA will say nothing to see here move along and I dont think our own board want to act as well. I think it is the biggest scandal in world football the whole episode from Murray, BoS in the 90s to the EBTs of the '00. Nothing short of title stripping will suffice and I dont think anyone within Scottish football gives a f**k.

I agree with you on this Bernie, with all due respect to James and his article - we have heard it all before, and for James to say he has held the documents and seen evidence is one thing...but it still does not mean anything will get done.

Maxwell arrived at the SFA a few months ago to a fanfare from various people, all saying he was a proper football person and he would transform the SFA - well if anything it has got worse, so I don't really expect much to change on resolution 12.

That depends. A concerted campaign by organised fan reps of other clubs would be a start. Peat arrogance on BBC Scotland astounding for a corrupt ....&.... thinks he is untouchable. Cowardly journalist ignores the real questions .

Would you guys mind giving this a read please? https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...f-fans-want-rangers-titles-stripped-1-4498216

It's a little over a year old and mostly flew under the radar when it came out, but for those who are saying there's no appetite from other clubs for taking the SFA to task (and title stripping) you really ought to read the comments from fans representatives of the other clubs. Most of them couldn't see how the SFA could do nothing and maintain credibility but that's exactly the course they've run. I really do think that there is an appetite for doing the right thing even after all this time.

The problem here is that it is fans representatives - not the clubs themselves. Most Hibs fans detest Petrie - but there is little that they can do about it, likewise a lot of Aberdeen fans are not happy about Stewart Milne's stance - but like Hibs fans, there is not a lot that the Aberdeen fans can do. It all comes down to the fact that the fans are not powerful enough to instigate proceedings.

That depends. A concerted campaign by organised fan reps of other clubs would be a start. Peat arrogance on BBC Scotland astounding for a corrupt ....&.... thinks he is untouchable. Cowardly journalist ignores the real questions .

I agree Peat is an arrogant and Teflon like figure, as are other SFA members - Petrie, McCrae - to name only two. However they are in a powerful position and will not give up - especially to fans groups that don't have any official say in matters. To take your suggestion, a concerted campaign - surely Celtic fans have suggested this, and albeit Hibs, Aberdeen and a few other teams may have expressed interest - NOTHING actually happened. So I would say it would take an enormous amount of pressure, and possibly finance, to get all fans on board - and that comrade, is not going to happen.......

Phewwww!!! :eek:

Thanks, mate. It's just that it is hard to gauge how many of our own support actually do feel as if we should move on. It's just such a travesty that I can't get my head around it at all.

It is something that I believe goes to the very psyche of our beginnings as a club. We are a club that is a family, unique in Scotland and the world over. The fact our board has allowed this farce to go on for so long is like a dagger through the heart.

History will judge our board without mercy. The stain on The Invincibles and double treble winners will be overshadowed by their cowardice, I have no doubt about that whatsoever.

Anton, I agree with you. I am not slagging off James for his initial post and link to the article regarding resolution 12. However, as I stated elsewhere, he has said he has read and held documents that he states belong or have been created by Celtic FC.

I find that difficult to believe, why because he has said similar things so many times now and nothing ever happens, I am sick and tired of reading and seeing his comments saying this is the week Sevco go bust - it is not going to happen because it will not be allowed to happen again - and sorry to say it but our club - Celtic Football Club are partly to blame for that - as they have done nothing to appease the Celtic Supporters.

Only way this will come to a head is if others clubs take a stand, let's be honest this ain't going to happen.
We've got the "let's move on" brigade aplenty in Scottish football. Celtic will hold their own ground but when others teams suffer I've no sympathy for their plight.
How many times have we heard its an Old Firm (IL) problem.
As for the Scottish media the sooner they pass on the better for me.

Agree totally

The problem here is that it is fans representatives - not the clubs themselves. Most Hibs fans detest Petrie - but there is little that they can do about it, likewise a lot of Aberdeen fans are not happy about Stewart Milne's stance - but like Hibs fans, there is not a lot that the Aberdeen fans can do. It all comes down to the fact that the fans are not powerful enough to instigate proceedings.
Link was only meant to be indicative rpw. Providing representation for fans and accountability to the fans by the SFA are the two main thrusts of the Fans Without Scarves petition. The other key route is community representation in the shareholdings with a seat on the Board (e.g. 50+1 rule in Germany). I think they are not mutually exclusive and both are worthwhile pursuits.

Anton, I agree with you. I am not slagging off James for his initial post and link to the article regarding resolution 12. However, as I stated elsewhere, he has said he has read and held documents that he states belong or have been created by Celtic FC.

I find that difficult to believe, why because he has said similar things so many times now and nothing ever happens, I am sick and tired of reading and seeing his comments saying this is the week Sevco go bust - it is not going to happen because it will not be allowed to happen again - and sorry to say it but our club - Celtic Football Club are partly to blame for that - as they have done nothing to appease the Celtic Supporters.

I too am sick of the Sevco seconds away from final annihilation bollocks. It’s been a prediction everyday since the last time they went dead. That guy, Philmabootswaydeathsentences has made more predictions than I’ve had cups of tea.

It’s now 2018/19 season. They’ve spent more money than us again, the EBT won’t affect them as a club. Murray isn’t going to jail, the SFA are not going to give us leagues, they aren’t going to dock them points, and they aren’t going bust.

It’s like people who are totally into a conspiracy theory no matter how far fetched they can’t let it go.

If Sevco were going to die again it would have happened by now. Why don’t we all just accept that?

Reactions: rpw
I too am sick of the Sevco seconds away from final annihilation bollocks. It’s been a prediction everyday since the last time they went dead. That guy, Philmabootswaydeathsentences has made more predictions than I’ve had cups of tea.

It’s now 2018/19 season. They’ve spent more money than us again, the EBT won’t affect them as a club. Murray isn’t going to jail, the SFA are not going to give us leagues, they aren’t going to dock them points, and they aren’t going bust.

It’s like people who are totally into a conspiracy theory no matter how far fetched they can’t let it go.

If Sevco were going to die again it would have happened by now. Why don’t we all just accept that?

Couldn't agree more.

Link was only meant to be indicative rpw. Providing representation for fans and accountability to the fans by the SFA are the two main thrusts of the Fans Without Scarves petition. The other key route is community representation in the shareholdings with a seat on the Board (e.g. 50+1 rule in Germany). I think they are not mutually exclusive and both are worthwhile pursuits.
I agree, as long as the fans do nothing then nothing will happen. Our Board are treading a fine line and can’t be seen to alienate the other clubs by playing into the hands of the MSM who will turn this into a Celtic/sevco issue. Milne, Petrie etc don’t want to know, so the media would love to put the us/them, two cheeks of the same arse argument forward.
Fans of all clubs need to take the argument to the authorities and say “enough is enough”
The amount of defeatist negativity on this thread is a worry to me.

I agree, as long as the fans do nothing then nothing will happen. Our Board are treading a fine line and can’t be seen to alienate the other clubs by playing into the hands of the MSM who will turn this into a Celtic/sevco issue. Milne, Petrie etc don’t want to know, so the media would love to put the us/them, two cheeks of the same arse argument forward.
Fans of all clubs need to take the argument to the authorities and say “enough is enough”
The amount of defeatist negativity on this thread is a worry to me.

Whose defeatist? Provide real evidence that would stand up in a court. Or are they in on it too? It’s endless. Prophet’s of their imminent doom are sounding like 9/11 inside job believers. They never provide evidence. Extraordinary claims require the same level of evidence. Where is it? Where is the evidence they are in the brink of collapse? They have been in on the brink before brink was given a definition.

We know there is a bias. We know they don’t like us. That’s not news, it’s fact. We have to concentrate on fucking them up. What you are basically saying is Celtic know we have been fucked and are taking it. Maybe they are, but if it was as clear cut as some make out it wouldn’t require 56,000,000m fucking pieces written to prove it.

We’ve won 7 in a row. The only reason we might not get 8 is sitting in a suit waiting to cash his bonus cheque at Celtic Park.

I worry more about the self inflicted harm we cause ourselves much more than any fucker whistling the sash going to work in the SFA.

Whose defeatist? Provide real evidence that would stand up in a court. Or are they in on it too? It’s endless. Prophet’s of their imminent doom are sounding like 9/11 inside job believers. They never provide evidence. Extraordinary claims require the same level of evidence. Where is it? Where is the evidence they are in the brink of collapse? They have been in on the brink before brink was given a definition.

We know there is a bias. We know they don’t like us. That’s not news, it’s fact. We have to concentrate on fucking them up. What you are basically saying is Celtic know we have been fucked and are taking it. Maybe they are, but if it was as clear cut as some make out it wouldn’t require 56,000,000m fucking pieces written to prove it.

We’ve won 7 in a row. The only reason we might not get 8 is sitting in a suit waiting to cash his bonus cheque at Celtic Park.

I worry more about the self inflicted harm we cause ourselves much more than any fucker whistling the sash going to work in the SFA.

Great post.

Save me adding, other than, I will only feel 'closure' when they are forced to give up tainted titles and cups.

Don't expect them to be awarded to runners-up. Will expect/Accept an * beside each year, with a simple legend: 'trophy withheld due to registration irregularities'

Then, and only then, can I 'move on'...

Are you responding to the right post? Evidence that would stand up in court?? Really????
My post was about fan action versus board action......

Are you responding to the right post? Evidence that would stand up in court?? Really????
My post was about fan action versus board action......

I think that’s as likely as me getting some Emily Blunt action.

Attachments

• C17B1A2F-99A6-4DDA-9C27-BDF28759803D.jpeg
    C17B1A2F-99A6-4DDA-9C27-BDF28759803D.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 1
Phil, undoubtedly, comes up with some fanciful ideas. However, if it wasn't for him - and a few others - where the fuck would we get a fraction of the truth.

Auldheid, recently, queried where they are getting the money notonly to survive but to buy players?

Close Bros? Financial distress or cover up money for hiding dirty financial activity for accounts or both?

SMSM had it down as an 'overdraft', ffs!

Corrupt to the core alongside SFA, SEVCO ETC.

No need to show dodgy deals but, as with all things Sevco, we'll find out years later.

Unless Phil, or someone like him, finds out first. That is our only hope!

Phil, undoubtedly, comes up with some fanciful ideas. However, if it wasn't for him - and a few others - where the fuck would we get a fraction of the truth.

Auldheid, recently, queried where they are getting the money notonly to survive but to buy players?

Close Bros? Financial distress or cover up money for hiding dirty financial activity for accounts or both?

SMSM had it down as an 'overdraft', ffs!

Corrupt to the core alongside SFA, SEVCO ETC.

No need to show dodgy deals but, as with all things Sevco, we'll find out years later.

Unless Phil, or someone like him, finds out first. That is our only hope!

“Fanciful ideas” That’s the issue with being credible. Once you go out on a limb, journalistically you give people a way of undermining all you say. Keep it to the facts, leave out predictions of imminent doom. That six years later is still no nearer.

Back