Resolution 12 Merged Threads

“Fanciful ideas” That’s the issue with being credible. Once you go out on a limb, journalistically you give people a way of undermining all you say. Keep it to the facts, leave out predictions of imminent doom. That six years later is still no nearer.

Don't like him, don't read his stuff, end of!

Why focus on one point that you agree with - what about the contents that have been well proven over the years or does that not suit your agenda?

I'll continue to read his work as normal and decipher what I deem 'fanciful' as I see fit. Nobody should believe all they read - seriously not good for you! I don't believe the vast majority do.

BTW, he's far from the only one who has been predicting imminent doom. Many of those bloggers who talk about the Huns are, genuinely, amazed. No one should be with a convicted criminal running their company!

Don't like him, don't read his stuff, end of!

Why focus on one point that you agree with - what about the contents that have been well proven over the years or does that not suit your agenda?

I'll continue to read his work as normal and decipher what I deem 'fanciful' as I see fit. Nobody should believe all they read - seriously not good for you! I don't believe the vast majority do.

BTW, he's far from the only one who has been predicting imminent doom. Many of those bloggers who talk about the Huns are, genuinely, amazed. No one should be with a convicted criminal running their company!

I don’t read him, but get copied in to some links and if you take the date away it’s the same old shit.

This sums up how I see him.

Attachments

• A23B0514-80FD-4CE0-9AB7-42C36AE62EE5.jpeg
    A23B0514-80FD-4CE0-9AB7-42C36AE62EE5.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
I don’t read him, but get copied in to some links and if you take the date away it’s the same old shit.

This sums up how I see him.

Ah, yes!

Nothing as annoying as those links that hold a gun to your head and force you to read them.

Should be banned!!!

The mess that would unfold. The shame on the game. Celtic the hero leading the way! It's all noble enough. It's correct or opinion.
We have seen that no matter what has passed previously the press and the battling opinion will stead fast. This will rumble on, find it's conclusion and be swept aside with a new not so fresh set of faces in the sfa doing thier bit once it cools down. I'll ask this. Has our leverage ever been greater? Will it grow as this concludes? Yes. Let this ride it's course. Keep our noses clean bar an odd drop of blood. Being dragged along in a bam media brigade is beneath us. They have measured, tied and placed the noose themselves. We can continue to rip the pish till the end of days. Back it up as well.
If press noise is the battle the big huns operate in. The average hun is in an arms race with a fecking centipead. I'll keep my powder dryish till this pans out fully. When the time of rulings come around ill ask a few telling questions to the brighter ones among them when I'm having an off day or feeling low :). healthy therapy

Curiosity kills cats, and you can see why.

Listen, mate, in all honesty you're stressing a point that mocks your own interpretation of Phil's work.

You don't like what he says and rip into him ... you have every right to do so.

You say you don't read him; obviously, you do.

I'd suggest you try and, at least, be a bit objective. Be grateful for the work he has done and continues to do - if you think he is being 'fanciful', use your own common sense and take it with a pinch of salt.

Nothing in life is black and white. If it was then no debate would exist.

Seriously, you come across as being a 'tad' agressive in your viewpoint or, if not aggressive, then you write as if it is only your opinion that is right.

None of us are always right ... there are always others who can debate their point to the death. If you truly believe your opinion is correct then back it with facts but never forget to be OBJECTIVE!

Now, in that note, I hope we can agree to disagree on Phil.

I'm grateful to him and all of the others too. Actually, I'm grateful to you also for your views and for giving us both the chance to debate it!

C'MON THE HOOPS!!!

Without people like Phil and John James etc we would never get any truth about thd bussinesses run out of Ibrox
Can imagine relying on the completly compromised organisations like the SFA record ,BBC STV lol
When you read or watch interviews with Sevco reps the obvious probing questions are screaming out to be asked but never are

It’s the predictions of doom that I am fed up with. The impending death that has been impending for six years. That’s what I’m fed up with.

Listen, mate, in all honesty you're stressing a point that mocks your own interpretation of Phil's work.

You don't like what he says and rip into him ... you have every right to do so.

You say you don't read him; obviously, you do.

I'd suggest you try and, at least, be a bit objective. Be grateful for the work he has done and continues to do - if you think he is being 'fanciful', use your own common sense and take it with a pinch of salt.

Nothing in life is black and white. If it was then no debate would exist.

Seriously, you come across as being a 'tad' agressive in your viewpoint or, if not aggressive, then you write as if it is only your opinion that is right.

None of us are always right ... there are always others who can debate their point to the death. If you truly believe your opinion is correct then back it with facts but never forget to be OBJECTIVE!

Now, in that note, I hope we can agree to disagree on Phil.

I'm grateful to him and all of the others too. Actually, I'm grateful to you also for your views and for giving us both the chance to debate it!

C'MON THE HOOPS!!!

Absolutely agree to disagree. No problem. I like to see their wrong doings exposed. It’s just the doors shutting claims that get me down.

The biggest hurdle in the whole issue of res 12, tainted titles and the cheating years is not the SFA, BBC, corrupt political figures or masons. It's the fucking Celtic board. Lawwell knows where his cash comes from and to him that's all that matters. It's having a "strong" rangers. It's the sponsorship that comes from the "old firm"....Glasgow Celtic could release a statement tomorrow declaring the old firm is dead and The Rangers in a new entity. If it was about the honour of the game and getting the fans answers that they want they could refuse to play. I understand that this would be crazy but you watch how the SFA and SPFL shit themselves as the largest team in the country and one of the best known teams on the planet took a stand like that. The focus of the world's sports media would be on Scotland. The blazers would know that a proper journalist or media outlet would blow the corruption in Scottish football wide open. You watch how quickly they would start an independent enquiry and drop their "raking over old coals" bullshit. We don't need the backing of hibs or Aberdeen or anyone else. The Celtic board, if they had the desire, which I believe they don't, could sort most of the issues out with a simple fucking statement.

The biggest hurdle in the whole issue of res 12, tainted titles and the cheating years is not the SFA, BBC, corrupt political figures or masons. It's the fucking Celtic board. Lawwell knows where his cash comes from and to him that's all that matters. It's having a "strong" rangers. It's the sponsorship that comes from the "old firm"....Glasgow Celtic could release a statement tomorrow declaring the old firm is dead and The Rangers in a new entity. If it was about the honour of the game and getting the fans answers that they want they could refuse to play. I understand that this would be crazy but you watch how the SFA and SPFL shit themselves as the largest team in the country and one of the best known teams on the planet took a stand like that. The focus of the world's sports media would be on Scotland. The blazers would know that a proper journalist or media outlet would blow the corruption in Scottish football wide open. You watch how quickly they would start an independent enquiry and drop their "raking over old coals" bullshit. We don't need the backing of hibs or Aberdeen or anyone else. The Celtic board, if they had the desire, which I believe they don't, could sort most of the issues out with a simple fucking statement.

Agreed, the board seem to bend over a desk and have done so all my life. I remember listening to Michael Kelly talking in radio about refereeing bias, which was a fact. However, I was shouting at the radio, Why didn’t you come out with that when you were on the board?

Silence is complicity.

Our boards over the years have never taken a stand on any of the shit we have had to put up with. I don’t agre with that but do agree they should. What are they scared of? A Sevco press? Sevconians on the SFA? We can all point to them throwing punches at us, but if those who lead us don’t throw a punch back I know who I’m pissed off with most.

Absolutely agree to disagree. No problem. I like to see their wrong doings exposed. It’s just the doors shutting claims that get me down.

For a long time I fed off every word they said, too. I've lost count of the amount of disappointments endured by us all.

I still expect to hear another rumour soon and I'll get all excited by it again - as I always do.

Gets me very down as well.

Guessing it goes something like this.

After extensive research of sources close to the other sources I have sourced for the last six years, I can exclusively confirm that the IMF are set to visit Ibrox today with a big net, a chain and a padlock. Financial irregularities have again come to the surface, after it was revealed that King had been behind recent shipments of dark money borrowed from Ruth Davidson and an unnamed international fraudster of ill repute that funded their rebuilding during the summer.

I’m expecting criminal proceedings to follow very soon, or sooner. Or even sooner than that. Quite possibly within the next ten years. Give or take a year or two, if the sash wearing SFA, SPFL, Referees Assoc, Salvation Army and the Cubs don’t step in.

More of the same tomorrow. And the day after that, then probably a few more days after that then who knows? It’s anybody’s guess really. When you think about it.

Guessing it goes something like this.

After extensive research of sources close to the other sources I have sourced for the last six years, I can exclusively confirm that the IMF are set to visit Ibrox today with a big net, a chain and a padlock. Financial irregularities have again come to the surface, after it was revealed that King had been behind recent shipments of dark money borrowed from Ruth Davidson and an unnamed international fraudster of ill repute that funded their rebuilding during the summer.

I’m expecting criminal proceedings to follow very soon, or sooner. Or even sooner than that. Quite possibly within the next ten years. Give or take a year or two, if the sash wearing SFA, SPFL, Referees Assoc, Salvation Army and the Cubs don’t step in.

More of the same tomorrow. And the day after that, then probably a few more days after that then who knows? It’s anybody’s guess really. When you think about it.

You read it then ?

Actually, I still get my hopes up which sums up just how desperate to see them die.

Yep! I should know better!

To be honest I would prefer us to move on in class and continually cause them misery up to six times a season. I really enjoy that. To not have them there to skekp mercilessly would be a big miss for me.

Let’s face it, there is no chance they will die again. They out spent us yet again this year, I read the omnipresent predictions of extinction and treat them in the same way I do with predictions of the second coming of the Lord.

The Lord was here? FFS, no one told me!

Naw, sorry mate, can't agree with you on that point.

Unless they acknowledge they are a new club with no trophies then I want them dead as dead can be.

We're all being taken as fools and Celtic FC have helped facilitate that scenario. It goes against everything we stand for.

However, there are so many differing viewpoints even within our own support that all we can do is continue to debate it - just never fall out love with the club we support and the ideals which helped form us ?

Back