Resolution 12 Merged Threads

The Lord was here? FFS, no one told me!

Naw, sorry mate, can't agree with you on that point.

Unless they acknowledge they are a new club with no trophies then I want them dead as dead can be.

We're all being taken as fools and Celtic FC have helped facilitate that scenario. It goes against everything we stand for.

However, there are so many differing viewpoints even within our own support that all we can do is continue to debate it - just never fall out love with the club we support and the ideals which helped form us ?

There’s more chance of Lord Lucan turning up on Shergar that Sevco dying again. Celtic don’t even want them deed. No other club does either. And even if they died again they would come back with others backing them. We would get rid of them for a few years, but I would rather win 10 with them here so they can suffer. And even if I shared your view, it wouldn’t make a difference because they are going ducking nowhere regardless of the latest Phil pronouncement. That’s the bottom line.

Very much doubt that I will see changes in my lifetime,perhaps my
grandkids will see the end of the injustices that plaque Scottish football.

Very much doubt that I will see changes in my lifetime,perhaps my
grandkids will see the end of the injustices that plaque Scottish football.

I, reluctantly, agree.

It'll all come out in the end. That is why I honestly feel that history will be so brutal on Desmond, Lawwell et al will to the detriment of The Invincibles. Future generations will be appalled by their cowardice.

James - Do you have any updates as to whether or not this is going anywhere?

Listen, mate, in all honesty you're stressing a point that mocks your own interpretation of Phil's work.

You don't like what he says and rip into him ... you have every right to do so.

You say you don't read him; obviously, you do.

I'd suggest you try and, at least, be a bit objective. Be grateful for the work he has done and continues to do - if you think he is being 'fanciful', use your own common sense and take it with a pinch of salt.

Nothing in life is black and white. If it was then no debate would exist.

Seriously, you come across as being a 'tad' agressive in your viewpoint or, if not aggressive, then you write as if it is only your opinion that is right.

None of us are always right ... there are always others who can debate their point to the death. If you truly believe your opinion is correct then back it with facts but never forget to be OBJECTIVE!

Now, in that note, I hope we can agree to disagree on Phil.

I'm grateful to him and all of the others too. Actually, I'm grateful to you also for your views and for giving us both the chance to debate it!

C'MON THE HOOPS!!!

I drift in and out of phils blogs. I used to be an avid reader.
Listen, mate, in all honesty you're stressing a point that mocks your own interpretation of Phil's work.

You don't like what he says and rip into him ... you have every right to do so.

You say you don't read him; obviously, you do.

I'd suggest you try and, at least, be a bit objective. Be grateful for the work he has done and continues to do - if you think he is being 'fanciful', use your own common sense and take it with a pinch of salt.

Nothing in life is black and white. If it was then no debate would exist.

Seriously, you come across as being a 'tad' agressive in your viewpoint or, if not aggressive, then you write as if it is only your opinion that is right.

None of us are always right ... there are always others who can debate their point to the death. If you truly believe your opinion is correct then back it with facts but never forget to be OBJECTIVE!

Now, in that note, I hope we can agree to disagree on Phil.

I'm grateful to him and all of the others too. Actually, I'm grateful to you also for your views and for giving us both the chance to debate it!

C'MON THE HOOPS!!!

I kept that post quite quite brief. It was full of generalisations. Some hit the mark others mabey hinted at a view that isn't as severe as you read it to be. I enjoy the rumbles and work he does. He has given some juicy bits of info. Great ones in fact. I also appreciate it can be difficult to flesh out a blog. I'll make it clear I do have an opinion on it as a whole. It is closer to your narrative than I made out.
The aggressive comment, my view is right. Not my intention. Did I put up something direct. Yeah. There are things and timescales he predicts that I don't agree with.

I drift in and out of phils blogs. I used to be an avid reader.

I kept that post quite quite brief. It was full of generalisations. Some hit the mark others mabey hinted at a view that isn't as severe as you read it to be. I enjoy the rumbles and work he does. He has given some juicy bits of info. Great ones in fact. I also appreciate it can be difficult to flesh out a blog. I'll make it clear I do have an opinion on it as a whole. It is closer to your narrative than I made out.
The aggressive comment, my view is right. Not my intention. Did I put up something direct. Yeah. There are things and timescales he predicts that I don't agree with.

Bobo, those posts were not directed at you mate. I thought I was debating with The verdict ...ended up agreeing to disagee - making fun of the whole situation.

There is a point which you are right about ... using the word agressive was out of order to Theverdict and one I'll gladly apologise for now. Sorry, mate!

I'm a bit lost here, tbh!

However, I'm no techno wizz-kid! Hopefully, this post sorts out any confusion.

Hail Hail everyone. Just joined and first post. I try to read as many Celtic forums as I can to get a balanced view of how we all feel about the current issues, but very infrequently post.

Hail Hail

This thread was opened 19 days ago and I haven’t heard a single peep, nor do I expect to

The club don’t want to take this on and that’s the bottom line some seem reluctant to accept.

Then again, The Rangers have been minutes away from dying a second time for nearly 7 years, so if that’s the timescale minutes equating to years, who knows.

This thread was opened 19 days ago and I haven’t heard a single peep, nor do I expect to

The club don’t want to take this on and that’s the bottom line some seem reluctant to accept.

Then again, The Rangers have been minutes away from dying a second time for nearly 7 years, so if that’s the timescale minutes equating to years, who knows.

Been checking everyday, also, I've asked James for updates on this thread.

It is incredibly frustrating that such statements are made without regular comment.

Sorry James. It is infuriating!

Been checking everyday, also, I've asked James for updates on this thread.

It is incredibly frustrating that such statements are made without regular comment.

Sorry James. It is infuriating!

People are making a career out of this. It’s like a soap opera with the same plot every week that goes on for years. Nobody is saying skullduggery wasn’t afoot, but when the club itself blank it, then it’s a whole lot of predictions and nothing else.

Here’s one for you, I predict that a year from now we will still be hearing the any day now, get the jelly and ice cream ready.

And I will bet anyone a pint who says different. :)

People are making a career out of this. It’s like a soap opera with the same plot every week that goes on for years. Nobody is saying skullduggery wasn’t afoot, but when the club itself blank it, then it’s a whole lot of predictions and nothing else.

Here’s one for you, I predict that a year from now we will still be hearing the any day now, get the jelly and ice cream ready.

And I will bet anyone a pint who says different. :)

Pint of ice cream and jelly and your on.

:p

What flavours?

Resolution No12 Raspberry flavour would be my favourite or perhaps Tainted Titles Toffee + Kings Jail-time Justice Jelly and the topping would be Murrays Minty Moonbeam Marshmallows.

But to be honest 10 in a row (where did Sevco go) Tangy Tangerine flavour would be just as good.

As long as its no Orange flavoured tripe Jelly with Zombie Zooming Psycho Pears Ice cream.

Im no really that particular.

Never going to happen! Quite simple really. Been reading the same implosion stuff since they reformed. So many stories of doom n gloom. Now look at them. Spending £10m on players. Not bad for a club who are on the verge huh. I'll believe it when i see it. No offense to anyone intended but getting a little tiresome reading the same thing over and over without any actual proof or substance.

For the obvious reasons like cover ups,financial cheating & all this needs to come out.But another reason it needs to come out is because it seems to be happening again.They sold strips last Friday on-line & a week later they’re loyal brethren were still waiting on them(for a fiver more expensive than the sports shop).I’m not sure if legally they were allowed to do it.They owe close brothers money in February plus I’m sure there’s other debts as well & a huge wage bill.If nothing is done & it happens again Scottish football is definitely finished.

Why would scottish football be definitely finished if Sevco went bust ?

You know heard. Clubs can't die mate. They just start again with 2 clubs History intact. Its in the secret agreement. If sevco go burst every other team gets deducted 200 points awarded by an hidden panel. A bunch of meds get hired to see out the season and Sevco win the title on behalf of Rangers who are hidden in the clouds. Waiting for the latest bunch of Broadmoor nutcase to be passed fit and proper. The club hidden in the clouds will reappear when the latest company is good and aye ready to grace the world with their incredible achievements.

Its the same club, lets just move on.

Watch out for statements encouraging hatred by saying everybody hates us we don't care we won the league fair and SQUARE.

I wouldn't be surprised if an act of parliament was passed to ensure that Rangers History belongs to any new company that buys it for 1 pound, this only applies to the club called Rangers even if the company owning the club died, Rangers can't WATP.

And although that was pure satire, I suspect its exactly the kind of nonsense we will get from Goebels de Jabba. Lapped up by the loyal. And silently accepted by every other club as probably the right thing to do since its written into the Satellite TV deals.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back