Resolution 12 Merged Threads

If Celtic try to let this die,there will be a huge fans backlash, not to mention shareholders. Our club have been cheated out of millions of ££££s. We deserve at the very least to see justice done in regard to trophies "won" by default being taken back.I doubt Celtic or other clubs will get any actual payments, other Euro clubs should also be letting their feelings known.
If Celtic let this die and I don't think we will, then the games a bogey for me. I don't want the tainted titles, i want recognition of the cheating that went on with the tacit support of the corrupt SFA. I think Celtic will go for the jugular if we think it's on. But we need support from the other clubs. Otherwise the Laptop Loyal will call it spite and a vendetta against their now extinct cheating club. HH.

James, no offence mate, you have thrown a grenade into the mix for us all to debate, speculate and genuinely vent our fury over.

Then, you walk away.

Forgive me if you think I'm out of order but that just smacks of contempt for us all.

Apologies, just not good enough!

Reactions: TET
Agreed - at the risk of quoting a much vaunted hun mantra “never forgive, never forget....We cannot move on without resolution of this whole issue.

Why shouldn't there be an outcome and closure?

In any other walk of life blatant cheating and deception such as this would be treated as a criminal offence so what's the difference

Limited Companies and their Directors must adhere to rules and regulations

As for Scottish Football Chairmen decreeing that they have no appetite to see titles Stripped and trophies redistributed this is such a crock of shit it makes one wonder if they are fit for purpose and actually do they have conflicts of interest?

There should be a complete root and branch investigation into the SFA SFPL and Scottish Senior Football Clubs in their entirety because the fans were/are being defrauded of millions of their hard earned cash

This is a prime example of what happens when a Sport regulates itself and is run by people who belong to secret societies and answer to no one

Instead of being totally open they skulk and lurk in their committees and sub committees and use the same secretive principles that their aforementioned Societies use

Scottish Football is in the gutter Not having qualified for the Finals of a major competition is firm evidence of this as is our Clubs poor showing in Europe

We're told that Scottish Football is improving I see no evidence of this whatsoever and if any further evidence of lack of clarity professionalism and regard for public opinion the appointing of Alex McLeish as National Team manager after he had already walked out on his country and is being investigated by HMRC for tax evasion stands as a shining beacon of ineptitude

The 5 way agreement whatever that is is a total smokescreen and was put in place for one purpose only to protect the interests of whatever club plays out of Ibrokes

Rant over

HH?

I think if you read through all the comments and theories on why no real action has been taken a mistray to us all.if a company goes bust,it no longer excites if on investigation it has been found to have to broken the law it's brought to justice,if your are found in other sports to have cheated the medals and awards are removed and a ban put in place perhaps the SFA. or Say F All as thier tital should read thinks that they are a law unto themselves

Never heard of fans without scarfs when did they pop up claiming the moral high ground
The Res 12 guys are the only ones worth backing and listening to

Never heard of fans without scarfs when did they pop up claiming the moral high ground
The Res 12 guys are the only ones worth backing and listening to

FWS are a collection of fans of all clubs ( except one , maybe ?) who are pushing for meaningful change in Scottish football - particularly at the SFA/SPFL level .
There have been several references to them on others threads on here . They are not trying to claim any moral high ground - just fans like us wanting change .

If Celtic really hold the " smoking gun " then they must go Public even if it shows the Club to have been complicit in RES 12. But i feel the danger here is what Scottish football always does and only think of short term and self preservation. Hope im wrong and the truth will out we need a clean game. Already know guys that have turned their backs on this matter.

I note this thread was first published on 6 Sept. So its 'finally' coming to a head is it? How many years has this been going on? 3/4? Tomorrow is the AGM, we will see. I very much doubt anything will happen other than the usual lip service. Long grass here it comes, again.

Few things would give me greater pleasure than seeing justice being done over the fraud and corruption around the issue at the heart of Res. 12. However, I've been listening to reports of this happening regularly for the past 5 years or so and on every occasion they've come to nothing. I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that the club's plc board will not push this any further no matter how many more bullets they are provided with.

I have also come to the conclusion that the Scottish professional game is so riddled with corruption and bribery that it is beyond redemption. I would no longer pay to watch any of it than I would part with my hard-earned cash to watch WWE whose contests are also rigged but probably less so than scottish fitba'. I first went to watch Celtic in the early sixties and my last match was against Ross County at CP in Ronny Delia's first season. I can't ever see myself returning.

Reactions: TET
While we have the same people in charge at the SFA and SPFL there will never be anything other than unashamed collusion with the club playing out of Ibrox and with the likes of Budge Petite and Milne in charge other clubs will sit back and be willing participants in it

I note this thread was first published on 6 Sept. So its 'finally' coming to a head is it? How many years has this been going on? 3/4? Tomorrow is the AGM, we will see. I very much doubt anything will happen other than the usual lip service. Long grass here it comes, again.

Snap. I was wondering when this thread started. Is it on the agenda for tomorrow’s AGM? Eh, no.

If Celtic had any intention to resolve this soon, why isn’t it an item on the agenda?

To be fair, it’s been “soon” since they died so a couple of months isn’t anything really in that context of nearly seven years of imminent. As well as 1m predictions of them going into Administration again.

Tomorrow will fill a few blanks as to where the board see this as a priority.

Anybody want to bet soon is not as soon as you think soon means?

Snap. I was wondering when this thread started. Is it on the agenda for tomorrow’s AGM? Eh, no.

If Celtic had any intention to resolve this soon, why isn’t it an item on the agenda?

To be fair, it’s been “soon” since they died so a couple of months isn’t anything really in that context of nearly seven years of imminent. As well as 1m predictions of them going into Administration again.

Tomorrow will fill a few blanks as to where the board see this as a priority.

Anybody want to bet soon is not as soon as you think soon means?
How SOON is now? ;)

Getting back to the subject Ive just seen this courtesy of Auldheid on CQN.
https://www.sfm.scot/dear-mr-bankier/

A good letter and clearly lays out the responsility of the board, to at the very least respond to the various anomalies surrounding the lack of movement by the SFA.

It was Celtic who lost millions of pounds. It was Celtic who lost out on a place in the tournament that Rangers should have been denied due to failing to meet the criteria of obtaining the license, so it is Celtic who should be asked what are they going to do?

We all know there is a large bump under the carpet of the SFA. They should be taken to task for this, but if we don’t, we can’t point the finger at anybody.

The author of that letter is a shareholder, yet did not even receive an acknowledgment of it, never mind it’s questions.

Appalling by Celtic. It seems that there are shareholders and then other shareholders. Tomorrow will let us know what inhabits the boxers of our board. If they pass it by and make no comment or outline what they are going to do. One thing will be certain, whatever resides inside those boxers, a pair of balls isn’t it if they do fuck all.

At last, at long last, the Resolution 12 issue is coming to a head. And if Celtic does the right thing, the onus will be on the other clubs to see how many of them actually care about a clean game.

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/09/b...-if-celtic-fails-to-get-justice-for-the-fans/
James if anything positive comes of this, i.e. sanctions of significant impact against any club that plays at ipox, I'll get a sevco tattoo on my forehead. James whatever the result even a guilty result - it will be a whitewash. Always is where that mob is concerned. I've been going to games for over 4 decades and rarely do we ever see justice and there's never any longlasting legacy from those. After the dust settles, it's "move along now. Nothing to see here". I wish I shared you're optimism and that of JJ who has been patiently awaiting the Takeover Panel closing the Lying King down..I hope I'm wrong though I defo don't want a sevco tattoo on my forehead.

Members online

Latest posts

Back