Resolution 12 Merged with Larry's interview with Auldheid thread

The email could be fake and then again it might not but these things are traceable and I am sure that the likes of Thomson and a few of the others mentioned could be contacted to verify whether they ever received a copy. There is nearly always a paper trail that can be followed in these situations.
Yes dmac the email could be fake,but why wait 9 years to tell us it,s a fake.
How many people do you think believe what he is saying and why so long to tell us about it ??.
For me the statement he made about RES 12 not being in the best interest of the company should have read...not in the best interest of Peter Lawwell..
Surely when he read the attached email about ...if there was no reply by next day it would be taken that he agreed with what was in the 5 way agreement,,,the first thing 99% of people would do is open and read what was sent to him,,or lets give him a very big benefit of DOUBT and say he forgot to read it
are we expected to believe that Eric Rielly forgot to read the same document which was sent to him,,possible,, but the chances of it being a possibility are greater than the chance of winning the lottery..
And we thought there was bullshit coming out of ipox..

HH.

Then what’s Barcabhoy up to then?
Protecting Lawwell Imatim,,,the guy obviously believes Lawwell,,but the question I would ask is..
Is this Barcabhoy,s opinion or was he told by Lawwell..
If he was told by Lawwell I would want to know the following..
How long has he known,and why has he not made it public until now,,big secret to keep mate especially when he has not mentioned it to his shareholders who should have been first to know..

HH.

Of course it,s not Winning Captain Stevie Wonder could see through this nonsense.
Why will he not support players or fans,,because it is not in the best interest of Peter Lawwell.
This is the man who uses the Green Brigade to deflect any and all attention from himself.

HH.

Methinks oor Peter might be off to UEFA in the near future.....and has no intention of rocking the boat

Protecting Lawwell Imatim,,,the guy obviously believes Lawwell,,but the question I would ask is..
Is this Barcabhoy,s opinion or was he told by Lawwell..
If he was told by Lawwell I would want to know the following..
How long has he known,and why has he not made it public until now,,big secret to keep mate especially when he has not mentioned it to his shareholders who should have been first to know..

HH.

I’m done with Peter Lawwell.....I had always given him the benefit of the doubt until our AGM where he lied.....I now want the truth and will back the Resolutioners to the hilt

Makes us think now what an honourable and genuine man we had in Fergus McCann..
Everything was above board with him.
This present SFA would not be handing out third and fourth yellow cards in the same game to the same player without an explanation..
Unfortunately Ghirls and Bhoys we do not have this type of leader anymore..we have yes men now..

HH.

If Barcabhoys calling fake then it's easy ,let him explain to us why he thinks it's fake ,and when did he find out it was fake .

He did. He claimed - incorrectly as it happens (see pic below) that it was sent from numerous accounts. That Sentinel Celts site jumped the gun by publishing the email yesterday. Barcabhoy may or may not have an insight into the Celtic thoughts on the email at a board level but Auldheid has given us more access to this and that leads me to believe it's for real. You can never be 100% sure but if he's wrong it will be embarrassing for Auldheid.

EPMo890X0AAyq6v.jpeg

Back