Resolution 12 Merged with Larry's interview with Auldheid thread

From Auldheid via Sentinel Celts...

Auldheid
Gordon64

Auldheid The implication being that the Celtic board acted on the basis that in their view it was in the best interests of CFC, and therefore its supporters, to preserve and propagate TOF without actually informing its supporters/shareholders that they were doing so ? Hh

=======================
I think it is worse than that. I now believe that through social media they have tried to give impression of being opposed to the SFA and their skulduggery for fear of supporter backlash if Celtic did not appear to be opposing. eg

The Judicial Review led from CQN that PB refused to include Res 12 in as a matter worthy of investigation. CQN did offer support until May 2018 but unknowingly at the time it came from Winning Captains.

The premature (imo) rush on CQN to use player registration ineligibility to strip titles when it made more judicial sense to wait final outcome of the Tax Tribunals with an appropriate sanction on RFC for dishonesty. LNS became a shield for dishonesty to hide behind and was a misuse of judicial process to obtain a desired result.

The failure of the SPL Board of which Eric Riley was the member on holiday at time SPL Board decided not to appeal but in early 2014 was given HMRC correspondence sent to him from Scottish Football Monitor as a SPL Board member to look at. It contained the HMRC view that even in the use of the unlawful DOS ebts RFC had also acted fraudulently or negligently. Such evidence would have changed the LNS Terms of Reference and made his decision based on no dishonesty impossible.

Lots of letters right up to May 2018 showing an apparent willingness to investigate Res12 but via a route that the 5 Way Agreement, which Celtic approved, would enable the SFA to park Res12 in a CAS cul de sac and a marked reluctance to present hard evidence of deception when the licence was granted to either the SFA or UEFA. Such evidence that would required an explanation for excluding, which was sought before the 2018 AGM and has still not been provided.

I would happily like to be shown to be wrong in all of this btw.

From Auldheid via Sentinel Celts...

Auldheid
Gordon64

Auldheid The implication being that the Celtic board acted on the basis that in their view it was in the best interests of CFC, and therefore its supporters, to preserve and propagate TOF without actually informing its supporters/shareholders that they were doing so ? Hh

=======================
I think it is worse than that. I now believe that through social media they have tried to give impression of being opposed to the SFA and their skulduggery for fear of supporter backlash if Celtic did not appear to be opposing. eg

The Judicial Review led from CQN that PB refused to include Res 12 in as a matter worthy of investigation. CQN did offer support until May 2018 but unknowingly at the time it came from Winning Captains.

The premature (imo) rush on CQN to use player registration ineligibility to strip titles when it made more judicial sense to wait final outcome of the Tax Tribunals with an appropriate sanction on RFC for dishonesty. LNS became a shield for dishonesty to hide behind and was a misuse of judicial process to obtain a desired result.

The failure of the SPL Board of which Eric Riley was the member on holiday at time SPL Board decided not to appeal but in early 2014 was given HMRC correspondence sent to him from Scottish Football Monitor as a SPL Board member to look at. It contained the HMRC view that even in the use of the unlawful DOS ebts RFC had also acted fraudulently or negligently. Such evidence would have changed the LNS Terms of Reference and made his decision based on no dishonesty impossible.

Lots of letters right up to May 2018 showing an apparent willingness to investigate Res12 but via a route that the 5 Way Agreement, which Celtic approved, would enable the SFA to park Res12 in a CAS cul de sac and a marked reluctance to present hard evidence of deception when the licence was granted to either the SFA or UEFA. Such evidence that would required an explanation for excluding, which was sought before the 2018 AGM and has still not been provided.

I would happily like to be shown to be wrong in all of this btw.

If you read any Res 12 articles on there and the heading is in Capital letters = Winning Captains.

Apologists have previously used these as evidence of support by others for Res 12, respect to Auldheid for putting the record straight.

If you read any Res 12 articles on there and the heading is in Capital letters = Winning Captains.

Apologists have previously used these as evidence of support by others for Res 12, respect to Auldheid for putting the record straight.

I think most of us know the score WC.....the apologists and those too up close and personal with the Board are being found out.....as you say.....respect to Auldheid and to all those driving Resolution 12.....and also to good Celtic men like yourself...

Persistence Beats Resistance!

So does anybody believe this will go anywhere this time? I have my doubts.

These Bhoys aren’t for giving up.....I’m convinced there’s a plan in place with or without the help of the Celtic Board.....and when it all comes to pass.....the collateral damage to those involved who are guilty of committing fraud.....and those who have colluded in matters.....will be outed and pay the price.....that’s what I think

These Bhoys aren’t for giving up.....I’m convinced there’s a plan in place with or without the help of the Celtic Board.....and when it all comes to pass.....the collateral damage to those involved who are guilty of committing fraud.....and those who have colluded in matters.....will be outed and pay the price.....that’s what I think
If it's another legal entity, an old dead club, then how can newco be held responsible in a legal context?

If it's another legal entity, an old dead club, then how can newco be held responsible in a legal context?
Fraudulently misrepresenting the actual legal position to get the benefits of dead clubs assets while suggesting fraudulently that it was somebody else problem.

Its almost a Charles Manson defence.

The so called real Rangers men who created the serious instability in Rangers then blamed their scapegoat, create new club, take control of the new club sevco and create even more serious instability while claiming clubs cant die and they did nothing wrong then or now.

But there is evidence to suggest that they were fully aware of the instability at old club that they created and sold it as is for a pound without releasing the knowledge of hidden time bombs for their scape goat.

Then blame scape goat for all their connivance.

Serious fraud may have taken place and its being portrayed as they are the victims?

You cant look at the potential fraud coz its now a private company with a secret agreement not to release the damning sensitive potentially fraudulent connivance.

Not only are all parties involved not banned from sport, they are the source of deflection and calumny of the most heinous nature to portray them as victims rather than premeditated crooks.

These Bhoys are boxing clever imo.....they are going after the SFA and those who were nefariously involved with them and the Huns past and present.....once they get those that are heavily compromised and to put a stronger terminology to it.....guilty of illegal and /or fraudulent behaviour.....then what will have to happen as a result of illegal activities being proven.....will be that the titles will have to go as a result of them being accrued due to said illegal activities.....these Bhoys are no mugs.....get those guilty at the SFA and the Huns.....and you get the titles.....when the titles go.....the Huns will implode.....then perhaps Scottish Football can look to cleansing itself for the good of all

Cheers for the update. Still think it will fizzle out and the powers will protect them. Hope I'm wrong but that's my call. With our own club looking at its shoes doesn't help any quest for justice.

In my view.....I think we’ll find that Celtic shareholders on board (pardon the pun) with those driving Resolution 12.....will be playing their part in the near future should the need arise.....the Celtic Board really need to take heed that this is on the cards.....and I don’t have to spell it out what it will mean should this happen...

It may not be in the companies best interest.....but it’s definitely in Celtics

May God Bless the Resolutioners
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

HH.

So does anybody believe this will go anywhere this time? I have my doubts.
We all have our doubts mate,but this is as close to the truth as we have been,by the end of the week we will know a lot more,one way or another..
I believe the book Craig Whyte has published has a lot to do with Johnston opening his silly big mouth last week..he has used the same old sevco strategy,,attack first and hope for the best,,just like they did at Parkhead 8 days ago..
Quoting Craig Whyte,,,I will tell you everything which went on in the sevco board room,,I will tell you about all the different hand shakes I received and I will tell you what goes on in the Blue Room..
I will also tell you about the SPL manager who said to me he can guarantee sevco 3 points when they play them,,the cost for this service was £100,000..
Quite a damning book is an understatement..

HH.

Are you serious ????.. Where can it go ????...
Lets start with the truth..
Shareholders and supporters have been fighting for years to get to the truth about RES 12.
For the last 7 years we have been told nothing other than what the board wanted us to know..
Bullshit and lies has been the diet fed to us from a man who told us he had spoken to EUFA about RES 12 on the morning of the last AGM and was conveniently told EUFA were no longer interested in RES 12 because it was more than 5 years ago..
The same man has also said to supporters and shareholders he has never seen the 5 Way Agreement Document,,this is the same man who never supports the people who keep the lights on at Parkhead,,he seems to forget,,,No supporters,,No football club..No CEO..

HH.

Are you serious ????.. Where can it go ????...
Lets start with the truth..
Shareholders and supporters have been fighting for years to get to the truth about RES 12.
For the last 7 years we have been told nothing other than what the board wanted us to know..
Bullshit and lies has been the diet fed to us from a man who told us he had spoken to EUFA about RES 12 on the morning of the last AGM and was conveniently told EUFA were no longer interested in RES 12 because it was more than 5 years ago..
The same man has also said to supporters and shareholders he has never seen the 5 Way Agreement Document,,this is the same man who never supports the people who keep the lights on at Parkhead,,he seems to forget,,,No supporters,,No football club..No CEO..

HH.
Silence is not an option any longer.

If company have something they want kept secret then they need to go.

The club is worth much more than the income it generates and if the board have shady secrets they need to go.

If they have no shady secrets then they should be pushing for clean game. Not expediency to keep corruption or shady secrets unrevealed.

Back