Resolution 12 Update

Res12 is the Elephant in the room of every club who took part in its inception,to allow a club to be granted a license when everyone sat around the room including the Celtic Director who took the opportunity to absent himself from the meeting that what they were voting on was breaking the rules and the SFA/SPL have been useing it to protect the same team ever since and holding it over the heads of the others who took part in this shameful decision.this needs to be revisited and made pubic but never will because of the embarrassment it will bring on Scottish Football, Supporters opinion is the last thing they care about to them we are the cash cow who turn up week after week filling there coffers and it will continue until someone grows a pair and gets it back on the table
The so called (old firm ) for the duopoly let’s keep going ,money money money the mugs will pay for to help to keep the (old firm ) going at any cost press,media ,tv ,sfa, the whole Caboodle on side

The so called (old firm ) for the duopoly let’s keep going ,money money money the mugs will pay for to help to keep the (old firm ) going at any cost press,media ,tv ,sfa, the whole Caboodle on side
As much as I think resolution 12 and all its ramifications should be pursued for purposes of sporting integrity.

imo

Celtic will lose a lot of revenue from current sources if there is absolutely no credible short term Scottish contenders. (which would create medium/ long term contenders as celtic revenues dive and other clubs gather more hopeful fans again)

But the integrity of football has been badly damaged by secret agreements

And the trust is at its lowest

Secret or cloaked finance and skullduggery masquerading as innovation should be stamped out.

But I suspect its so rife, maybe event Celtic that entire game might get shut down if the financial secrets are exposed.

perhaps very few teams run a clean ship

As much as I think resolution 12 and all its ramifications should be pursued for purposes of sporting integrity.

imo

Celtic will lose a lot of revenue from current sources if there is absolutely no credible short term Scottish contenders. (which would create medium/ long term contenders as celtic revenues dive and other clubs gather more hopeful fans again)

But the integrity of football has been badly damaged by secret agreements

And the trust is at its lowest

Secret or cloaked finance and skullduggery masquerading as innovation should be stamped out.

But I suspect its so rife, maybe event Celtic that entire game might get shut down if the financial secrets are exposed.

perhaps very few teams run a clean ship
Sorry Tet I know the world is full of corruption but to say it would effect or side so be it you , if they are guilty what is the point of fair play you cannot have it a rigged game

might be trying to hold off on new manager till right before AGM as a squirrel type kick can again

I hope the people asking for res 12 are more pressing
You may be spot on there TET
It depends on the manager though, whether it is acceptable to support
I don’t doubt resolution 12 will remain on the agenda for however long it takes

You may be spot on there TET
It depends on the manager though, whether it is acceptable to support
I don’t doubt resolution 12 will remain on the agenda for however long it takes
I wonder if there is any time bar on things
Ala ‘even if we wanted to pursue it, we cannot’
The time has passed to take it to any regulatory body/CAS

Resolution 12 as I understand things was put forward to seek accountability at the SFA.....the SFA have no intention of being held accountable by initiating an independent enquiry!.....why?.....it’s very simple.....there is clear evidence available on the public record that fraud, et al has taken place...

Res12 is the Elephant in the room of every club who took part in its inception,to allow a club to be granted a license when everyone sat around the room including the Celtic Director who took the opportunity to absent himself from the meeting that what they were voting on was breaking the rules and the SFA/SPL have been useing it to protect the same team ever since and holding it over the heads of the others who took part in this shameful decision.this needs to be revisited and made pubic but never will because of the embarrassment it will bring on Scottish Football, Supporters opinion is the last thing they care about to them we are the cash cow who turn up week after week filling there coffers and it will continue until someone grows a pair and gets it back on the table
Can u explain to me why anybody wid bother with this res12 thing?if no one was interested back then why do people think things will change now? Genuine question not a piss take

Can u explain to me why anybody wid bother with this res12 thing?if no one was interested back then why do people think things will change now? Genuine question not a piss take
I dont think they will change

And thats why imo it must be pursued to clean game

Proper answers need to be found.

And although I think it will be fought in clandestine wars of hearsay and smokescreens

the fight for clarity and integrity in sport is more important

But I am probably a minority

I really cant see a court entertaining it because it has so many levels outside football that might well not want exposed but potentially could be if a court of justice was forced to rule 1 way or other.

I suspect courts would refuse to get involved if they can help it, cause in their eyes frivolous games like fiddly wink championships are not court time worthy, so why would football be different?

I think that why CAS exists

its no really taking up time of courts and since its sport the people running it should be deciding what's fair and not.

And if you think its a corrupt game, why put money into it. if they all agree financial doping as long as you cover it with accounting tricks and blackholes then they can always say its innovation and avoidance rather than evasion.

a bit like MDMA manufacturing may be illegal but if you get chemist to add another chemical and call it MDQMA it might take while before that new variant of the drug gets added to banned list but until it does its a legal high

then repeat

you avoided prison through innovation despite having the same intention as when you wanted to make MDMA

thats now illegal

wasn't when you made it

but now you dont make it

you make mdqma

same results but its not been banned yet therefore legal

WATP

Well some people (footballers) do go to prison in I remember think early 60s Dick Beattie was given a sentence for along on with other people of match fixing think you will find it if you Google it, corruption is the name of the game, corruption do the crime you do the time. simple as.
think you will agree but taken to a higher level the authorites they always play to the rules aye right me thinks, not there as say the TV series
In the The Thick of It,not all the I suppose the odd time like Dougiegate. and DALLAS. they self police there selves like turkeys voting for Christmas yes

Back