Resolution 12 Update

Respect to these shareholders they won't let go of this.that something everyone at the very top of our club and the sfa and spfl should remember.thiers a stinking kipper that's been hidden somewhere in the room unless it's removed the horrible smell remains. Keep er lite guys and girls hail hail

IN

But won't make a blind bit of difference because the ordinary supporters just don't have the votes to win this battle as i've said before is by going after what they dislike

1. losing money
2 bad publicity

In a company fight when corporate votes can vote down the truth because they don't want the truth outed you have to then play dirty and unfortunate as it is this pandemic would be the better time to do it

You wanna fight dirty then you email every season ticket holder and try'n get them to delay payments , lay out the facts in lay mens terms easy to understand,and on the publicity side it should take care of it'self

Whoevers leading the fight needs to cut out all the hingers on and speak through the one channel and one voice ,keep the letter writing fkwits well clear

Standing at an AGM no matter how many votes you have from the floor won't make a bit of difference ,block votes are there to wipe them out

but still in

IN

But won't make a blind bit of difference because the ordinary supporters just don't have the votes to win this battle as i've said before is by going after what they dislike

1. losing money
2 bad publicity

In a company fight when corporate votes can vote down the truth because they don't want the truth outed you have to then play dirty and unfortunate as it is this pandemic would be the better time to do it

You wanna fight dirty then you email every season ticket holder and try'n get them to delay payments , lay out the facts in lay mens terms easy to understand,and on the publicity side it should take care of it'self

Whoevers leading the fight needs to cut out all the hingers on and speak through the one channel and one voice ,keep the letter writing fkwits well clear

Standing at an AGM no matter how many votes you have from the floor won't make a bit of difference ,block votes are there to wipe them out

but still in

I’m thinking there’s a new strategy at play...

From CQN...

AULDHEID on 30TH NOVEMBER 2020 2:24 AM
The one phrase that is a constant in The Boards response to Res12 (dont groan this is important) and the phrase is Celtic will act in the Company’s interests.

I fail to see that our gradual decline whilst our main rivals improve is in the Company’s interests.

I fail to see any agreement that requires The Board to be disingenuous thereafter (I’m being polite ) to shareholders AND non shareholding supporters is in the Company’s interest.

I fail to see why ignoring the UEFA Licence fraud in 2011 and focussing on the lesser breach of rules in the monitoring period is in the Company’s interests.

Finally I fail to see why not challenging LNS Decision with vigour at the time it was accepted by SPL Board (with a Celtic Director absenting himself) but worse ignoring evidence presented that contradicted the justification LNS stated in the Commission’s Decision is in the Company’s interests.

Unless its a different Company of course.

Today is just a further manifestation of what The Board believe to be in the Company’s Interest.

Establishing exactly what that is and opening it for debate with shareholders (as it is an AGM phrase) and coming to some consensus might just put the Club back on the road to full recovery.

It will certainly take longer than replacing Neil Lennon but if Celtic Supporters want real change rather than an aspirin for the current headache, what is in the Company’s interest needs to be opened up to examination.

Imatim, thank you for putting this on Celtic noise. This is the crux of the matter or to put it another more graphic way the root of the boil.

“Today is just a manifestation of what The Board believe to be in The Company’s interest”.

Maybe a rather singular view but certainly last nights awful scenes could/should have been avoided if honesty and integrity by our Board and PL’s actions had been at the root of what is best for Celtic FC.

“I fail to see that our gradual decline whilst our main rivals improve is in the Company’s interest”.

well well at last this is being highlighted here. It’s an astonishing fact that the wealthiest club in Scotland is failing while our main rivals according to their published accounts stated they cannot guarantee they will be able to continue as a going concern till the end of the this season. I question again the integrity of especially PL & The Board.

i am hopeful that our shareholders can and will take all these points further and that the Celtic fans can now see a little clearer about what needs to be tackled with PL & The Board. I feel today that we have Been let down very badly but not by NFL but by PL and this Board.who did not do due diligence for our manager post so the quandary is was this deliberate or was this the cheapest option or both?
All in the name of ‘what is best for Scottish Football’ but appears not to have been for the sole benefit of Celtic FC.

I have done my best here to respond to an excellent post by CQN but there are people on celtic noise with much better skills than me to write it better than I ever could. I did my best in the face of injustice which I cannot stand. HH 💚

Imatim, thank you for putting this on Celtic noise. This is the crux of the matter or to put it another more graphic way the root of the boil.

“Today is just a manifestation of what The Board believe to be in The Company’s interest”.

Maybe a rather singular view but certainly last nights awful scenes could/should have been avoided if honesty and integrity by our Board and PL’s actions had been at the root of what is best for Celtic FC.

“I fail to see that our gradual decline whilst our main rivals improve is in the Company’s interest”.

well well at last this is being highlighted here. It’s an astonishing fact that the wealthiest club in Scotland is failing while our main rivals according to their published accounts stated they cannot guarantee they will be able to continue as a going concern till the end of the this season. I question again the integrity of especially PL & The Board.

i am hopeful that our shareholders can and will take all these points further and that the Celtic fans can now see a little clearer about what needs to be tackled with PL & The Board. I feel today that we have Been let down very badly but not by NFL but by PL and this Board.who did not do due diligence for our manager post so the quandary is was this deliberate or was this the cheapest option or both?
All in the name of ‘what is best for Scottish Football’ but appears not to have been for the sole benefit of Celtic FC.

I have done my best here to respond to an excellent post by CQN but there are people on celtic noise with much better skills than me to write it better than I ever could. I did my best in the face of injustice which I cannot stand. HH 💚

Hi CelticRose

The post was by Auldheid via CQN.....I cut & Pasted it on here as I thought a few might be interested.

To quote Michael Duffy “the Celtic Board have sold the soul of our Club” and we are going to pay a heavy price for it.

This will not end well...

Last edited:
Res12 is the Elephant in the room of every club who took part in its inception,to allow a club to be granted a license when everyone sat around the room including the Celtic Director who took the opportunity to absent himself from the meeting that what they were voting on was breaking the rules and the SFA/SPL have been useing it to protect the same team ever since and holding it over the heads of the others who took part in this shameful decision.this needs to be revisited and made pubic but never will because of the embarrassment it will bring on Scottish Football, Supporters opinion is the last thing they care about to them we are the cash cow who turn up week after week filling there coffers and it will continue until someone grows a pair and gets it back on the table

Back