Resolution 12

I agree Pat, but I won't hold my breath, our board have handled this terribly mate.

Exactly Benignus, for 6 years the board did nothing just hoping it would disappear. But glad we have the Res12 guys to keep on top of it and keep fighting for the injustice that has taken place. Think it’s going back on the Agenda for the AGM.

This should have been dealt with at the time and those responsible for this cheating held to account.

I agree 100% mate.
I have said for weeks now that sevco are pouring everything they have into this season,cups are no good to them they need the league now more than ever,if they fail to win the league they will implode on themselves,,so this board need to get their finger out and get in the people we need to stop this manky mob.
We do not need development players we need tradesmen,so stop with the throwing us a bone Lawwell and get some quality in where we need it..
Tonight I should have been in my seat at Parkhead watching us on the first step to qualifying for the CL but you have put paid to that,,do the right thing for the best and most loyal supporters you will ever have the honour of serving..HH

I agree 100% mate.
I have said for weeks now that sevco are pouring everything they have into this season,cups are no good to them they need the league now more than ever,if they fail to win the league they will implode on themselves,,so this board need to get their finger out and get in the people we need to stop this manky mob.
We do not need development players we need tradesmen,so stop with the throwing us a bone Lawwell and get some quality in where we need it..
Tonight I should have been in my seat at Parkhead watching us on the first step to qualifying for the CL but you have put paid to that,,do the right thing for the best and most loyal supporters you will ever have the honour of serving..HH
We have had a traumatic week no doubt about that ,? but we have to keep our chin up ,this will show how resilient we are as fans and more importantly the club ,doom mongers ,particularly from our ‘enemies ‘are loving this , but!,we are more than capable to shove this crap down their collective throats ,believe and ‘hope’this will start the road to recovery come Thursday,we are capable of turning this round ,good result will set us up for the Edinburgh mob!! And then the crumbledome,This is CELTIC,mon the hoops ,hh

We have had a traumatic week no doubt about that ,? but we have to keep our chin up ,this will show how resilient we are as fans and more importantly the club ,doom mongers ,particularly from our ‘enemies ‘are loving this , but!,we are more than capable to shove this crap down their collective throats ,believe and ‘hope’this will start the road to recovery come Thursday,we are capable of turning this round ,good result will set us up for the Edinburgh mob!! And then the crumbledome,This is CELTIC,mon the hoops ,hh
I like it bro said similar on other thread need to be bit more positive HH

I understand what both Ray and Cairnsybhoy are saying but before we can achieve anything this season we need this board of ours to open the purse strings and get people in to... PLAY IN .....NOT COVER,,,,,the positions we are WEAK IN,,,we already have cover in Bolingoli at LB,because in my opinion he is only cover....we have a decent player in Elhammet for RB,,we need a centre back and a midfielder...of quality..and a striker..
Lenny has said today that he wants to bring in 3-4 players before the window shuts,,,then we hear from videocelts that it does not look like there will be any new faces brought in until AFTER next weeks game with AIK....non of these statements fill me with confidence..what the last statement tells me is...if we do not qualify then I think 3-4 players might turn into 1-2 players.... having said all this I have every confidence in the 11 Bhoys selected to get us a result tomorrow night will come off that park knowing they have left nothing on it..we cant ask anymore from them,,I know we wont have to..HH

I understand what both Ray and Cairnsybhoy are saying but before we can achieve anything this season we need this board of ours to open the purse strings and get people in to... PLAY IN .....NOT COVER,,,,,the positions we are WEAK IN,,,we already have cover in Bolingoli at LB,because in my opinion he is only cover....we have a decent player in Elhammet for RB,,we need a centre back and a midfielder...of quality..and a striker..
Lenny has said today that he wants to bring in 3-4 players before the window shuts,,,then we hear from videocelts that it does not look like there will be any new faces brought in until AFTER next weeks game with AIK....non of these statements fill me with confidence..what the last statement tells me is...if we do not qualify then I think 3-4 players might turn into 1-2 players.... having said all this I have every confidence in the 11 Bhoys selected to get us a result tomorrow night will come off that park knowing they have left nothing on it..we cant ask anymore from them,,I know we wont have to..HH
So if we want until so late in the window yet again then it is too late for these players to get bedded in before the trip to ibrox, so we are going there deliberately and and unnecessarily weakened - if they get any kind of result then it can give them a boost to kick on, rather than us making a statement! This is just crazy then we have released/lost so many players to free up a lot of wages and have brought in a lot of funds from sales in the last couple of years.

Personally I suspect we will rush through purchase of the two Killie full backs, get in a CB on loan, maybe get a goalie in (Forster???) and cut a deal with Motherwell for Turnbull to join us on the last days before the window closes.

Lawell has been another massive let down, he should have nailed Huns and SFA for Res 12 but is deliberately not doing anything. A few times over the years when it came to signings to gain an advantage he's held back. In the season that's one of the most important to everyone connected with the club he has let everyone down so far. His head should roll if we don't get the 9.

I have read a couple of post lately that a couple of the Bhoys on here want everybody to be more positive about everything..
I really appreciate their loyalty in wanting everybody to be more positive,but how is it possible to be more positive when the so called leader of this club has brought only one player to the club in 4 weeks,now we are being told not to expect anymore signings until after the AIK return game,, and this statement came out after Neil Lennon said today he wanted to bring in 3-4 players,,of course he wants to bring in 3-4 new faces but will Lawwell sanction this especially when we only have 4-5 days before the window closes or will we have to accept another bullshit story from him..
Does he forget we go to Ibrokes 3 days after we play in Europe,or more to the point ,,does he care ???.
I dont see a lot of positivity from either the board or the support,we are in a very bad place right now and it will not be easy to get out of it..our next 3 games will play a defining part in our season..HH

I have read a couple of post lately that a couple of the Bhoys on here want everybody to be more positive about everything..
I really appreciate their loyalty in wanting everybody to be more positive,but how is it possible to be more positive when the so called leader of this club has brought only one player to the club in 4 weeks,now we are being told not to expect anymore signings until after the AIK return game,, and this statement came out after Neil Lennon said today he wanted to bring in 3-4 players,,of course he wants to bring in 3-4 new faces but will Lawwell sanction this especially when we only have 4-5 days before the window closes or will we have to accept another bullshit story from him..
Does he forget we go to Ibrokes 3 days after we play in Europe,or more to the point ,,does he care ???.
I dont see a lot of positivity from either the board or the support,we are in a very bad place right now and it will not be easy to get out of it..our next 3 games will play a defining part in our season..HH
Fk being positive , that's like asking folk who are kneck deep in shite to smile , there's fk all to be positive about

Watching Stoke City James McLean, a good tim, but is utter pish. Preston North End under Alex Neil and a player needing tamed and a good prospect believes his bookings might be detering EPL teams from signing, worth a wee enquiry midfield boss, Ben Pearson.

Members online

Latest posts

Back