IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

So sorry to hear about the passing of oor Michael R I P. Known Michael from our days on the Celtic Blog along with a few others on Here. He was a great human being very humble looked out for others and always never never had a bad word to say about anyone. When I said on blog I had an austic adult son Michael was the first to pm me, If you all don't mind I won't reapeat the pm as I treasure his words very very deeply. I broke down and cried and cried, MD I will always treasure those words and you knew how much I loved you as the great man that you where. I'm so so saddened that we won't see you again. Condolences to 5he Duffy family I share your pain and sadness. Rest with God and his angels in heaven oor Michael. All your pain has gone. I will miss you my auld friend R I P. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭

The people on this forum are brilliant, bloody mad at times, but brilliant. I'm not on Facebook or twitter or any other social media platform so the noise was my first dip into the online world. I used to read a lot of your posts on the Celtic blog. MD, shammy, TET, boab, Kelly, SP, Sean and even Maria. That's where I found out about the Celtic Noise. I wasn't sure if I would ever post when I joined but I thought, feck it, what's the worse that could happen. It was one of the best things I've done. All of you made me feel welcome and as soon as I got MDs approval I knew I'd be OK on here. I used to bump into MD as I woke up early for work and he was just finishing the night shift. He gave me words of support as a sat waiting on my taxi to go for my op. I'm going to miss the wee morning posts as I sit outside jobs in London. Today's been a wee bit of a blur. I dont mean any disrespect by this but I'm shocked, if that's the right word, about how sad I am. I never even met MD but I feel like I've lost a family member. Maybe it's the isolation and not being able to come home to Glasgow but this has hit me hard. I cant even imagine how his close family are feeling at this moment in time. Sorry for the long post but I'm hoping that if I put how I feel in writing it will make a bit of sense. 😔🍀

The people on this forum are brilliant, bloody mad at times, but brilliant. I'm not on Facebook or twitter or any other social media platform so the noise was my first dip into the online world. I used to read a lot of your posts on the Celtic blog. MD, shammy, TET, boab, Kelly, SP, Sean and even Maria. That's where I found out about the Celtic Noise. I wasn't sure if I would ever post when I joined but I thought, feck it, what's the worse that could happen. It was one of the best things I've done. All of you made me feel welcome and as soon as I got MDs approval I knew I'd be OK on here. I used to bump into MD as I woke up early for work and he was just finishing the night shift. He gave me words of support as a sat waiting on my taxi to go for my op. I'm going to miss the wee morning posts as I sit outside jobs in London. Today's been a wee bit of a blur. I dont mean any disrespect by this but I'm shocked, if that's the right word, about how sad I am. I never even met MD but I feel like I've lost a family member. Maybe it's the isolation and not being able to come home to Glasgow but this has hit me hard. I cant even imagine how his close family are feeling at this moment in time. Sorry for the long post but I'm hoping that if I put how I feel in writing it will make a bit of sense. 😔🍀
You did lose a family member Lubo, You think we got here just by chance. One thing unites us and all of us know it when we see it and tonight we see a bit of it, going forward we will celebrate MDs life through our actions and words and every goal and victory and momemt, there will be a time when you will for no reason have a thought, MD would have liked that, thats what Celtic is all about, its in our songs and struggles and victories. Everything you have said is through feelings.

walfrid.jpg

Totally get it Lubo. HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back