IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

You did lose a family member Lubo, You think we got here just by chance. One thing unites us and all of us know it when we see it and tonight we see a bit of it, going forward we will celebrate MDs life through our actions and words and every goal and victory and momemt, there will be a time when you will for no reason have a thought, MD would have liked that, thats what Celtic is all about, its in our songs and struggles and victories. Everything you have said is through feelings.

View attachment 12982
Boab 1916 I have been away from this posting lark a don’t remember how to take a song and upload it,,could you do me a solid and put up Gerry rafferty whatever’s written in your heart” for all the noises who don’t know how to word there grief,,would be obliged,,no being mushy or trying to bring people down,just think the words are appropriate ,

Well its hard to say but we need a new Faither, Kelly you need to welcome everyone, be a friend to everyone, keep us in check, love all creatures including cats and generally be a good guy...
Christ what am I saying? Boab the jobs yours!! 😹
Haha think that role falls to all of us on here, but like all things family we will have our wee disagreements and rants etc. But well done to everyone who have been am sure a blessing to MD as he was to us, look forward to known he will have a wee special place we can all visit at some point and know what the connection is in that place we may all meet each other one day.

Haha think that role falls to all of us on here, but like all things family we will have our wee disagreements and rants etc. But well done to everyone who have been am sure a blessing to MD as he was to us, look forward to known he will have a wee special place we can all visit at some point and know what the connection is in that place we may all meet each other one day.
Well said Boab.

So sorry to hear about the passing of oor Michael R I P. Known Michael from our days on the Celtic Blog along with a few others on Here. He was a great human being very humble looked out for others and always never never had a bad word to say about anyone. When I said on blog I had an austic adult son Michael was the first to pm me, If you all don't mind I won't reapeat the pm as I treasure his words very very deeply. I broke down and cried and cried, MD I will always treasure those words and you knew how much I loved you as the great man that you where. I'm so so saddened that we won't see you again. Condolences to 5he Duffy family I share your pain and sadness. Rest with God and his angels in heaven oor Michael. All your pain has gone. I will miss you my auld friend R I P. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭
That is such a wonderful memory of a truly lovely man. Just another example of the kindness and thoughtfulness of our Michael. Thanks for sharing.

Goodnight all
That is such a wonderful memory of a truly lovely man. Just another example of the kindness and thoughtfulness of our Michael. Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome BB. I don't know how I'm going to get along without him on noise. Heartbroken what a beautiful human being. God rest you oor darling Michael may you rest in peace. I'm sure we all here on the noise will have masses said for you my dearest friend. Goodnight MD keep telling God about us. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

Members online

Latest posts

Back