Revoke article 50 petition.

Can anyone on here tech savvy, help me, when on the Celtic noise forum , keep getting pop up from 02 telling me I have won a prize, voucher from Aldi ,not interested ?cannot get rid of it, wants me to answer survey,and enter details at end , no matter what I do won’t go away , pissed off , hh
Which browser are you using? IE, Chrome?

I'll sign it even though I know it's fucking pointless because there is zero chance of A50 being revoked.

Make no mistake there is a coup taking place in the UK right now, led by hard right extremists driven by greed, Darwinist economic ideology and Empire nostalgia!

Time Scotland got out before these maniacs make sure we'll NEVER be able to!
It’s down to the citizens with a modicum of common sense,unfortunately don’t think we have enough to swing it!!!!!there are the unionists who will oppose at any cost !think a lot has to do with can’t be bothered attitude!am only interested in myself attitude.lot of this is down to scare mongering,society has allowed people to get into serious financial difficulties,of course that is the aim of the people at the helm, citizens at the end of the day are to scared to move onto something better , hh

There are 700,000+ people attending a remain march in the capital London today.
Why are the BBC not reporting this?

Reactions: Ray

Members online

Latest posts

Back