Right Back needed??...maybe not

Docco

Kris Ajer is a natural there...do yous think we've found our long term solution?
I think we might just have

No way a decent winger would cause him all kinds if trouble, no ace....get a quality right back in and see the difference. He's done a jib, no more...caught sleeping v AIK last year, better in centre

Reactions: Jpw
Dont let Pete the miser hear your comments,,natural RB,,Play as a striker,,etc..
He is a natural and soon to be world class centre half,,lets not play anymore people out of their natural position,,Callum was a wake-up call for us.
As boab say,s Hatem Abd Elhammed is a quality RB,I have thought that since I saw him in the videos on youtube,,hopefully we get the right people in for the positions we need to strengthen..
Great result today..HH

For me, he showed his deficiencies as a RB today with a tad too many heavy touches when receiving balls out wide. Don't get me wrong, still class in almost every other way, but still like him a lot as a centre half. But have we got a fantastic option of using him there if Hatem El Hamed isn't available? Absolutely. Add into that the undervalued Ralston, and we're a lot better off in that position than people make out.

Although Big Kris hasn't done too much wrong when he's been played there it's likely stronger opposition would show up his weaknesses at RB and as good as he's been at CB I'd like to see this more rounded Kris Ajer back in his natural position as a DCM. He looks like he could be a top class midfield enforcer and a natural successor to Broony when the time comes.

We are not a million miles away from being a lot better than we were last year.
Right now we are better than we were,but we need to be better than we are if we are to compete on all four fronts..
In my opinion we could do with another centre back with experience,, I am happy now with any two of our centre backs playing together,but the fourth one with experience could make a difference to our season,,am I just an old fart who loves to dream or could the quadruple treble become a reality ?? A midfield player is a must for me,,and definitely a LB,,,I think maybe Boli can prove us wrong but we dont have the time to wait and see if he can prove us wrong..
Tomorrow we are entering the biggest week of our present season and I feel we are in a better place now than we were a couple of weeks ago and if Lawwell opens the biscuit tin we could be in a great place come Sunday.
Well done to all the players today,and a special well done to Neil Lennon,, as you all know I am not Lennys biggest fan,,I have commented on his failures,,but I am now delighted to be able to comment on his success and hope I am doing this for the rest of the season..well done Lenny..HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back