Riot squad in Square

Never took it seriously and the media wont report it properly as it was a total government failing on how to properly deal with antisocial gathering , that they had warning of...

To say it was peaceful. What a fucking lie.
Hundreds of people screaming violent lyrics.
Fucking lies.
Yeah , see what happened
I have seen the vids and photos online of the polis wearing huns scarfs singing and dancing if the people were wearing Celtic tops and scarfs they would be singing and dancing on our heads as they were beating us with batons

I wonder if were Ni c will make a statement.🤔
Oh wait a minute ....it is only Celtic who break Lockdown rules.
Why celtic supporters vote for the snp goes right over my head. A party that help the tories stay in power. A snp government that attacks the celtic support like no other. They have fucked up the health system, the education system and created the calamity that is police Scotland.
The justice Secretary had to to say on the alleged racist comment to Kamara than he has ever said about anti Irish racism on his own door.
So can someone on here tell me why they vote SNP and don't say independence because the greens want independence too

Why celtic supporters vote for the snp goes right over my head. A party that help the tories stay in power. A snp government that attacks the celtic support like no other. They have fucked up the health system, the education system and created the calamity that is police Scotland.
The justice Secretary had to to say on the alleged racist comment to Kamara than he has ever said about anti Irish racism on his own door.
So can someone on here tell me why they vote SNP and don't say independence because the greens want independence too
a fuckin dont mate....their awe huns anaw...n if their n their shit feert fae the clan....if they canni ston up tae them noo they certainly wulni in an indepentant scotland....nothern ireland anyone

I don’t blame the huns for any of this they are just doing what scum do if anyone is to blame its DD and PL for allowing the fuckers to leave us standing they have let the huns out their box tuned a blind eye to the blatant cheating by MIB the financial shenanigans at Ibroke and turned an invincible Celtic into a invisible Celtic from where I’m standing its all on the Celtic board as for the huns in George Square,as an old farmer once said to me “ye canny expect more than skitters from a bulls arse.”

So, The Huns think she a "tarrier pandering wee c**t"

The Tic faithful think she's a "wee ginger Hun bastard"

Scotland is a strange place sometimes

Oh and in my opinion, the SNP are not responsible for the continued Conservative government.....The blame lies solely at The Labour party and their red Tory policies over the last 20 years

Last edited:
A clear and present danger sign from every Scottish football fan and members of the public who had the misfortune to witness the hun at his worst.
Everywhere they go they leave a trail of destruction,Manchester,Arsenal,Birmingham etc and they wonder why people relate to them as being scum..
Now is the time for the Scottish media to put things right by showing as many pictures of the destruction these scum bags have left behind for the ordinary guy in the street to pick up the repar bills,or they can just do the norm and let it drift by..

HH.

So, The Huns think she a "tarrier pandering wee c**t"

The Tic faithful think she's a "wee ginger Hun bastard"

Scotland is a strange place sometimes

Oh and in my opinion, the SNP are not responsible for the continued Conservative government.....The blame lies solely at The Labour party and their red Tory policies over the last 20 years
So your happy with the SNP? What about their response to the pandemic? £1.1b of covid funding not spend and squirrelled away somewhere.
A party happy to not use powers it has so it doesn't have responsibility and can blame Westminster.
A party who's response to failing standards of education on international leaderboards was to take Scotland off those leaderboards. No to improve education standards.
A party who conspired to get its former leader jailed on made up rape/sexual assault charges , so as to stop him going back into politics.
A party with the same values as the Tories. It was the SNP who helped get Thatcher into power

This is sevvie culture in its death throes. Their team is no more, Scotland stands on the edge of independence and demographics in the north of Ireland pointing to a united Ireland in the not too distant future. Their world, as they know it, is disintegrating before their eyes.

When I was writing that I was putting "death throws" cos I thought that's how it is written. It kept changing to "throes" so I looked it up.

Throes- Intense or violent pain and struggle, especially accompanying birth, death, or great change.
death throes right enough then.

So your happy with the SNP? What about their response to the pandemic? £1.1b of covid funding not spend and squirrelled away somewhere.
A party happy to not use powers it has so it doesn't have responsibility and can blame Westminster.
A party who's response to failing standards of education on international leaderboards was to take Scotland off those leaderboards. No to improve education standards.
A party who conspired to get its former leader jailed on made up rape/sexual assault charges , so as to stop him going back into politics.
A party with the same values as the Tories. It was the SNP who helped get Thatcher into power
I want a vote that matters

Its not possible for Scottish votes to control Scottish assets without independence.

If Scotland got independence then new parties would form and at that point I might vote for someone else.

But your analysis is biased with Westminister propaganda

Strange you want union with Westminister imo

Which unionist party do you vote for out of curiosity?

This is sevvie culture in its death throes. Their team is no more, Scotland stands on the edge of independence and demographics in the north of Ireland pointing to a united Ireland in the not too distant future. Their world, as they know it, is disintegrating before their eyes.

When I was writing that I was putting "death throws" cos I thought that's how it is written. It kept changing to "throes" so I looked it up.

Throes- Intense or violent pain and struggle, especially accompanying birth, death, or great change.
Thanks for that post and when I think about it you are spot on with that analysis. Onwards and upwards better times ahead. 🍀🍀

The SNP are s biproduct of labours negligence over the years...so yes, it's Labours fault for the state of UK politics. . Personally, i don't give a fuck( actually I do care)..I moved away from the shitshow..only thing that affects me is Brexit ..another labour/Tory creation

Last edited:

6350CF84-F1EC-43B9-A09C-5E8F17B8EA0D.jpeg6350CF84-F1EC-43B9-A09C-5E8F17B8EA0D.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back