Riot squad in Square

As Ian Archer said in the 1970s
"This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist."
50 years later and nothing has changed.

They're bad losers and even worse winners. A pure riddy for our beautiful city to be turned into something that looks like Hiroshima.

On the way home from work the bus driver was pleased to see me as I was the first sober person he'd met all day!

They truly are the scum of the earth.

How will the media dress it up as a joyous celebration tomorrow??? Remember a couple of hundred celtic fans knocking down some fences were referred to as a disgrace and neds by our media. Or will it be all ignored and replaced by a 30 page pull out of Glasgow vinsibles?? 🤨
Making me more angry about the bastards cancelling our parade for safety concerns ,cunts are having a laugh!

How will the media dress it up as a joyous celebration tomorrow??? Remember a couple of hundred celtic fans knocking down some fences were referred to as a disgrace and neds by our media. Or will it be all ignored and replaced by a 30 page pull out of Glasgow vinsibles??
The hun chum cops at least have to pass a background check.
The jubilant mini demo they had before menat that they thought as fellow peepol they could control the monsters.
They understaffed to the point they provided zero protection to any business apart from kfc.

Then the big show of a shield wall?
You know what that did.
That one vid to show a "massive presence" left everything else unguarded.
Then it fell to shit.

Piss poor plod tactics

The hun chum cops at least have to pass a background check.
The jubilant mini demo they had before menat that they thought as fellow peepol they could control the monsters.
They understaffed to the point they provided zero protection to any business apart from kfc.

Then the big show of a shield wall?
You know what that did.
That one vid to show a "massive presence" left everything else unguarded.
Then it fell to shit.

Piss poor plod tactics
1621119108874.png

Back