Rod gets lifted

Personally my last post wus 💩, Mon tae fuck Rod yee should have used the upper cut, followed by right hook or knee/punch tae the baws, knee tae the heed right left combo tae the heed. FFS yee claim tae be a Scot, fight
like a FUCKIN TORY
#AuldCuntsOnTour2020MonYaTORYBasturds

Aye stevie, but what fuckin age is he? Swinging a punch at a fuckin doorman because his spoilt fucker of a son was turned away. I personally would have pissed myself laughin if the doorman had to lay him out.
If he'd been sparked out then fair enough but this has become a bit of a witch hunt. This all started because he congratulated the tories. Big fekn deal. Are we the political police? Is he not allowed to have a view? Bad day methinks for a club who believes to be open to all.

If he'd been sparked out then fair enough but this has become a bit of a witch hunt. This all started because he congratulated the tories. Big fekn deal. Are we the political police? Is he not allowed to have a view? Bad day methinks for a club who believes to be open to all.
Och the bouncer probably deserved it Stevie,most are pumped up steroid abusers on a heavy power trip ,C'mon the Rod!😆

Absolute disgrace wee girl may lose her job for posting fff the Huns rod Stewart appears on Scottish cup draw pissed. Lies on floor pissed singing u can never beat us. Gets involved in scuffle with bouncer at party not invited too. Slags GB guys who travel all over to support celtic have collections for food banks. arrange tournaments for immigrants and language lesson and visits around Glasgow to help them settle in this old tory gets his seat for life pays nothing for uses support to fill his bank account I know which I support

Hope he gets dubbed up with Big Bubba. Big Bubba will ride the Tory oot o Rod.
Big Bubba- Y'all have a choice here boy, y'all can be mamma or you can papa, choose boy.
Rod- (after some thought) I think I choose to be papa.
Big Bubba- Ok Papa, now suck mammas c....

Tories are my enemy. If a rod is a Tory then he is my enemy. I want nothing to do with any Tory bastard that seeks to lower our working and living standards. If Rod supports the Tories he can fuck of and die like the hundreds of thousands of people who were killed by Tory austerity. Fuck Sir Rod and Fuck the Tories

Last edited:
Absolute disgrace wee girl may lose her job for posting fff the Huns rod Stewart appears on Scottish cup draw pissed. Lies on floor pissed singing u can never beat us. Gets involved in scuffle with bouncer at party not invited too. Slags GB guys who travel all over to support celtic have collections for food banks. arrange tournaments for immigrants and language lesson and visits around Glasgow to help them settle in this old tory gets his seat for life pays nothing for uses support to fill his bank account I know which I support
Very well put chico 100% agree

There are instances when political thinking means you draw a line in the sand, you cannot be signing Grace and ballads whilst congratulating the offspring of the elite who caused the ballad needing to be written in the first bloody place. Would Rod join in a rendition of come out ye black and tans or does he look for songs that he can woo gullibles with.

On 21 November 1920, a day known as Bloody Sunday, Auxiliaries fired indiscriminately into a crowd of spectators at a Gaelic football match in Dublin, killing 12 people and wounded 65 others.

In December that year, members of the Auxiliaries and Black and Tans burned down much of central Cork, sacking more than five acres of the city centre.

There are instances when political thinking means you draw a line in the sand, you cannot be signing Grace and ballads whilst congratulating the offspring of the elite who caused the ballad needing to be written in the first bloody place. Would Rod join in a rendition of come out ye black and tans or does he look for songs that he can woo gullibles with.

On 21 November 1920, a day known as Bloody Sunday, Auxiliaries fired indiscriminately into a crowd of spectators at a Gaelic football match in Dublin, killing 12 people and wounded 65 others.

In December that year, members of the Auxiliaries and Black and Tans burned down much of central Cork, sacking more than five acres of the city centre.
Boab I'm aware of some of the history of troubles over there. I still don't see the relevance of that and Rod.
We all talk about politics on here and not all have the same views but respect each other. So why not respect the fact he may have different views?
How many of us have had a few words with a doorman? How many of us has made an ass of themselves after a few beers? I don't see it but i respect your views.

Boab I'm aware of some of the history of troubles over there. I still don't see the relevance of that and Rod.
We all talk about politics on here and not all have the same views but respect each other. So why not respect the fact he may have different views?
How many of us have had a few words with a doorman? How many of us has made an ass of themselves after a few beers? I don't see it but i respect your views.
Stevie I just dont get it, the poor are about to be dragged into another potential war were lives will be lost for oil and he is congratulating the muppet who will take us into a conflict no-one wants,

Stevie I just dont get it, the poor are about to be dragged into another potential war were lives will be lost for oil and he is congratulating the muppet who will take us into a conflict no-one wants,
Boab i do agree with you when it comes to Boris and Trump. They are disasters but we're stuck with them cos others see it differently. It's sickening that innocent people will suffer from their actions. Does that make it Rods fault though? He blatently flaunts the fact his heart is with our club. He doesn't care if his sales could be higher because no sevco fan will buy his stuff. He uses freedom of speach to say what the hell he wants to. Even if he gets it wrong sometimes just like you and me. I cant lambast anybody because their views differ from mine. The Noise would be boring.

I hear you stevie but did not hear him flaunting his commitment until the readies were in the bank, many Rangers fans thought he was magic, not now. Wonder if he played both sides until retirement,

Attachments

• 6e20caac29caffacc6ba5c06e5d58c6b.jpg
    6e20caac29caffacc6ba5c06e5d58c6b.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 26908eac5c4a321c7c8a5bf37af23e68--rangers-shirt-rod-stewart.jpg
    26908eac5c4a321c7c8a5bf37af23e68--rangers-shirt-rod-stewart.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
  • another.jpg
    another.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg