Rod Stewart

Lennono suspiciously silent on the subject of cats.
image1-6.jpg

So you're a fucked up Tim๐Ÿค”
A fucked up person mate! But the Tim part always made sense to me. My old man was a Mason former orange ludge, hun fan. When I got to about 13 I thought fuck that and started following Celtic, so Celtic isn't my birth right like most, I made the choice and went through some shit for it, I dont have anything to do with my family, haven't had any contact for 20 odd years, so it gets right on my tits when people start laying down rules about who can be a Celtic fan, frankly they can just go fuck themselves, it's a club for all.

A fucked up person mate! But the Tim part always made sense to me. My old man was a Mason former orange ludge, hun fan. When I got to about 13 I thought fuck that and started following Celtic, so Celtic isn't my birth right like most, I made the choice and went through some shit for it, I dont have anything to do with my family, haven't had any contact for 20 odd years, so it gets right on my tits when people start laying down rules about who can be a Celtic fan, frankly they can just go fuck themselves, it's a club for all.
You fuckin tell them hoopy ๐Ÿ‘ diznae explain the cat thing but

My aunt is Irish Catholic and her husband is Church of Scotland. Their eldest son used to decide on a yearly basis which team he was going to support that year. Needless to say he ultimately made the right choice and his wee brother was never in any doubt.

Respect mate ๐Ÿ‘

Members online

No members online now.

Back