Rod Stewart

A fucked up person mate! But the Tim part always made sense to me. My old man was a Mason former orange ludge, hun fan. When I got to about 13 I thought fuck that and started following Celtic, so Celtic isn't my birth right like most, I made the choice and went through some shit for it, I dont have anything to do with my family, haven't had any contact for 20 odd years, so it gets right on my tits when people start laying down rules about who can be a Celtic fan, frankly they can just go fuck themselves, it's a club for all.
My dad was in a large protestant family. He decided on his own he was meant to be catholic. Mainly disowned by some brothers who were as it happens were masons. Except one. My uncle Eddie. One day he thought it would be funny to come in the house with his sash on. I just looked wide eyed as my dad grabed him and put him up against the wall and told him where to go. Funny as fuck looking back. They remained best friends till the end.

My dad was in a large protestant family. He decided on his own he was meant to be catholic. Mainly disowned by some brothers who were as it happens were masons. Except one. My uncle Eddie. One day he thought it would be funny to come in the house with his sash on. I just looked wide eyed as my dad grabed him and put him up against the wall and told him where to go. Funny as fuck looking back. They remained best friends till the end.
The more i think about it I'm sweating😳. Could've been so fucked up lol

That would have been a Steve - Austin moment ;)

Nice story stevie bit sad anaw mate. My maw a da we’re fae Ireland big catholic’s dragged tae mass every Sunday fuk ,me I hate religion I never call myself a Catholic not because I disagree with the. Church just hate when people call me a Catholic it disrespects my ma and da who were Catholic and believed in the church sorry no me but when things are shite in the dark of the night ...yep I say a prayer for help ......fuckin sycophant I know 🙈

With all the shit that happens in folks life, the one thing we all should remember We're all part of the Celtic Family, sure we'll disagree, argue, etc but as t the end of the day WE'RE CELTIC SUPPORTERS FAITHFUL THROUGH & THROUGH

Now I'm away tae have a BAH HUMBUG moment, fucking Christmas trees squint, mutter mutter mutter

With all the shit that happens in folks life, the one thing we all should remember We're all part of the Celtic Family, sure we'll disagree, argue, etc but as t the end of the day WE'RE CELTIC SUPPORTERS FAITHFUL THROUGH & THROUGH

Now I'm away tae have a BAH HUMBUG moment, fucking Christmas trees squint, mutter mutter mutter
Want ma spirit level TT? 😸

Hail hail, well said. I'm post Bah humbuggery. Don't watch tv or listen to the radio so no Christmas conditioning. And Christmas recodations are to me like tv licenses and unionism. I have never participated.

Nice story stevie bit sad anaw mate. My maw a da we’re fae Ireland big catholic’s dragged tae mass every Sunday fuk ,me I hate religion I never call myself a Catholic not because I disagree with the. Church just hate when people call me a Catholic it disrespects my ma and da who were Catholic and believed in the church sorry no me but when things are shite in the dark of the night ...yep I say a prayer for help ......fuckin sycophant I know 🙈
Mate i consider myself blessed. If my dad didn't make that decision i would be more than likely a fkn knuckle dragger. Fine lines. That said get it right fekn up em the ,,,,,,,,,,,, you know the rest😹

Mate i consider myself blessed. If my dad didn't make that decision i would be more than likely a fkn knuckle dragger. Fine lines. That said get it right fekn up em the ,,,,,,,,,,,, you know the rest😹
Think you’d have seen the right way Steviebhoy67

Hail hail, well said. I'm post Bah humbuggery. Don't watch tv or listen to the radio so no Christmas conditioning. And Christmas recodations are to me like tv licenses and unionism. I have never participated.

Didn't participate, just pointed out the tree wasn't up right & was squint to the 4 woman in my life, I was wrong. My Bah Humbug moment at my advice had been rebuffed.

I await the horrified looks Oan their faces when they realise, it's got a list like the Leaning Tower of Pisa & the pleas for help, Slàinte 🍻 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Didn't participate, just pointed out the tree wasn't up right & was squint to the 4 woman in my life, I was wrong. My Bah Humbug moment at my advice had been rebuffed.
My bean an tí is a walking saint, backed me through everything where lesser (or more sensible) women would have run the fuck away years ago. She might have suggested Christmas decorations years ago or maybe not. Probably not, gives about as much of a fuck as I do.

I don't care that he's rich or sucking up to the tories. He's always been a tit, ridiculously wealthy tit but a tit nonetheless. I don't care, and never cared, that he's a Celtic fan either he always has been and always will be a tit!

Latest posts

Back