Rod Stewart

A fucked up person mate! But the Tim part always made sense to me. My old man was a Mason former orange ludge, hun fan. When I got to about 13 I thought fuck that and started following Celtic, so Celtic isn't my birth right like most, I made the choice and went through some shit for it, I dont have anything to do with my family, haven't had any contact for 20 odd years, so it gets right on my tits when people start laying down rules about who can be a Celtic fan, frankly they can just go fuck themselves, it's a club for all.
My esTIMation of you has gone up a fair bit on that post Hoopy.🐱

Frank McAvennie wants to ban the green Brigade for daring to call out Rod on his views on Boris, that's right folks, take season books off some of the most vocal, and faithful fans we have, maybe we can put names on the seats and Rods pals can sit there for hee haw for the rest of there lives. Frankie Bhoy, I love you mate, I'll never forget the centenary year mate if I live to be a thousand, but banning Celtic fans for having an opinion, chase yourself Frankie, too much powder up your bugle methinks.

I see Rod is getting stick on social media from Celtic fans for congratulating big Boris for his election win.
Was thinking that if even the Durham Miners Gala is going to be held in a Tory seat for the first time ever we should be , a bit more magnanimous, a club open to all after all.
Anyway still a big fan Rod. I mean if you can lie down in the Boardroom at Hampden after Sunday and wind up King and co, it's good enough for me.
πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
HH
I understand the disapointment and anger.
It boils down to this: What is worse a Hun or a Tory
TBH I still like the guy he is a stonce Tim most entertainers won't come out on either side as they don't want to lose any fans/sales but Rod and Billy have been out their where their heart lies.

Back