Rodgers Legacy what's your thoughts?

EPL wideboy who swept in like Prince Charming, beguiled everyone and took Celtarella to the ball.

But all the while behind her back he harboured desire to pump those rich, ugly old sisters back down south.

Eventually, he got his wish. But the real legend as ever, is Celtarella. The romantic glory and history of Celtic will continue into the future. Those who have graced the club are remembered like Titans of old, glorified and honoured by millions worldwide.

Ultimately, nobody will really care about the shiny-toothed, washed-up playboy that will spend his days firing up those rancid, bloated EPL whores whilst pointing north at the glamorous Hoops and squealing 'I used to have that!'

To be remembered in the same contemptuous breath as Judas Johnston; That's his legacy. The idiotic, egotistical, greedy prick.

EPL wideboy who swept in like Prince Charming, beguiled everyone and took Celtarella to the ball.

But all the while behind her back he harboured desire to pump those rich, ugly old sisters back down south.

Eventually, he got his wish. But the real legend as ever, is Celtarella. The romantic glory and history of Celtic will continue into the future. Those who have graced the club are remembered like Titans of old, glorified and honoured by millions worldwide.

Ultimately, nobody will really care about the shiny-toothed, washed-up playboy that will spend his days firing up those rancid, bloated EPL whores whilst pointing north at the glamorous Hoops and squealing 'I used to have that!'

To be remembered in the same contemptuous breath as Judas Johnston; That's his legacy. The idiotic, egotistical, greedy prick.

Kudos comrade. Nailed it ?

me personally loved his 1st season never seen anything like it in my time. 2nd season still on a high if am honest.74 games unbeaten. Ok (diets) Double treble never been done before. Just poor the way he played the support and tarnished his name.your thoughts.....

When Rodgers is way past his retirement, I've got an image in my head of an old man, sitting in his chair, contemplating his life and career, and a story about celtic appears on his tv screen, and I'm sure there will be feelings of regret at the way he handled the situation, he will maybe think that if he could turn the clock back, he would have dealt with it differently.
I'm sure we all know the story he told about Danny McGrain when he first came to Celtic, apparently this was a load of bull that he made up, embarrassing a true Celtic legend into the bargain.
After the initial shock the day after his moonlight flit, my mind turned to the modern day legends of our club, Tommy Burns, Johnny Doyle, Paul McStay, Larsson NFL etc, names that trip off the tongue, he gave all that up for a smaller club, a choice that was baffling to say the least.

Last edited:
He is resigned to the history books of the club gave us a fantastic first season not so great second season footballer but still delivered the trophies this season was and still is a bit of a struggle. Domestically he did win everything that was there for him to win but in Europe it was terrible and despite what he said lessens were never learned and his ego showed big time when he said he would rather lose heavily than change the style of play. We move on and hopefully continue successfully to the treble this year and 10iar as long as the board don't take us 2steps back

Never bought into his bullshit of staying for the 10!The man just didn't convince me he would stay and always spoke of his ambition to move back down south.Never trust a man with a huge portrait of himself on the wall!?
I have a large photo blown up in a frame of my long suffering girlfrien being hyptnotised into being my wife.... Also I am wearing a tent like uniform of my old uniform with gold braid.
But you can trust me, especially this one owner club that will make you a (insert)

I have a large photo blown up in a frame of my long suffering girlfrien being hyptnotised into being my wife.... Also I am wearing a tent like uniform of my old uniform with gold braid.
But you can trust me, especially this one owner club that will make you a (insert)
haha ?

Your entitled to your view and the questions you ask are valid .

The bit that sticks in my craw is he didn't only jump ship ,but he took every member of the backroom staff in less than a 24hr period from coaches /physios to sports science he cleaned the place out

Are we to believe that things were so bad that they all went at such short notice .

He even tried to take John Kennedy ,Stevie Woods and 2 others who all refused and showed Loyalty to the club

As others in the sports media have said he was hawking himself about ,Leicester are a big money club by that i mean rich owners and have had high profile managers come and go

Any manager would have jumped at that chance and to be back in the EPL

Every time a manager moves on he takes his team with him. It didn’t help us but it’s the norm. Any new guy wants his people around him so I don’t see how they would have remained. Anyway, enough already for me. He’s gone and taken his people. We move on.....hopefully.

Every time a manager moves on he takes his team with him. It didn’t help us but it’s the norm. Any new guy wants his people around him so I don’t see how they would have remained. Anyway, enough already for me. He’s gone and taken his people. We move on.....hopefully.
Don't think about him now. The team take all the glory for. Ivincibles double treble winners. The team and the club are the main focus of my attention. I refuse to to be duped by badge kissing individuals who try and dupe us into accepting them as one of our own. These are same individuals who move on for money not glory. HH to all true Celts, we know who we are. ☘️☘️????

Don't think about him now. The team take all the glory for. Ivincibles double treble winners. The team and the club are the main focus of my attention. I refuse to to be duped by badge kissing individuals who try and dupe us into accepting them as one of our own. These are same individuals who move on for money not glory. HH to all true Celts, we know who we are. ☘️☘️????

It’s part of the game now with us being anchored in a small league. I too hate the badge kissing shit. As long as they are attempting to move to a bigger league means they have to perform, not just here, because let’s face it, our league is viewed as slightly better than a pub league, so it’s in Europe they need to shine. This helps us if they do by making us better and increases their sell on value.

It’s hard to watch us lose our best players, but, it’s the way it is and reinforces the need to continually move forward. It’s always in the times we do fuck all that pressure mounts. As we have witnessed these last two seasons. Standing still is actually going backward. I hope lessons are learned. As long as those coming in with an eye to move on to bigger leagues and pay packets, realise that is completely dependent upon doing the business for us, I will be happy.

And as a greeting faced cunt, that’s a direction I want to move into. As long as we have a go and don’t just hope, then I will be satisfied.

Latest posts

Back