Rodgers

Thing is do we know BR has a say in which club a player can or can't be loaned to? He may have the final say on the player being allowed to go out on loan or be sold but the rest I'm not so sure. I doubt that Leicester city is run in the same manner as Celtic appears to be right now

I hear what you are saying Winter but I would think he definitely knew about the loan deal either through Gerrard himself,or Leicester,s director of football..
Without a doubt he has the final say before the player leaves the premises,but whether or not he has the final say about where the player ends up I cant comment because I don,t know..
I also believe this was a blatant slap in the face for Glasgow Celtic FC and all Celtic supporters,,his way of saying ,,,I had the last laugh..HH

I hear what you are saying Winter but I would think he definitely knew about the loan deal either through Gerrard himself,or Leicester,s director of football..
Without a doubt he has the final say before the player leaves the premises,but whether or not he has the final say about where the player ends up I cant comment because I don,t know..
I also believe this was a blatant slap in the face for Glasgow Celtic FC and all Celtic supporters,,his way of saying ,,,I had the last laugh..HH

How can you ever have the last laugh at a support bigger than you, we have fans everywhere in places everywere, when you are old and in private care like he will be one day, remember who he might be relying on to fetch his bed pan,oops too late, more maltesers to be embarrased about.

Not really surprising that Rodgers is contemplating loaning King to the deed team, after all there is a connection between Rodgers and Slippy that pre-dates Rodgers finding out he was always a Celtic fan. ?

And whilst I'm on about King have they not got enough problems down Govan way with someone called King . ???

One of my sources close to Brendan Rodgers' personal chef told me that Andy King is actually Dave's secret son. Brendan, who remains glued to his huge cinema-scope televisual system every time his beloved boyhood club Celtic are playing, doesn't have the heart to stop the reunification.

Back